FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Timewasters F*** Off

Timewasters F*** Off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now who else cant stop laughing when they read that on a profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not me, not someone I would bother to contact; what's timewasting to them is not to others, for example, I was exchanging texts with a guy once, he asked me what I was doing tomorrow (Sunday), I said that I was spending it with my kids, he then called me a timewaster clearly states on my profile I have kids and live with one of them.

And lets face it timewasters are not going to message them anyway are they

"Now who else cant stop laughing when they read that on a profile? "

I'm totally with you. Yet another one of those regular things on here directed at the people that will never read it

All you timewasters are gonna pay, you are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we find you timewasting fucks who are wasting our time and report you to Admin, we're gonna make you give us back our wasted time, then take away your time so we can waste it, then take our wasted time which is made of your wasted time that we took in the first place and then waste it again.

Damn you Sydney University for wasting my time!

"All you timewasters are gonna pay, you are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we find you timewasting fucks who are wasting our time and report you to Admin, we're gonna make you give us back our wasted time, then take away your time so we can waste it, then take our wasted time which is made of your wasted time that we took in the first place and then waste it again.

"

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Now who else cant stop laughing when they read that on a profile?

I'm totally with you. Yet another one of those regular things on here directed at the people that will never read it "

"Now who else cant stop laughing when they read that on a profile?

I'm totally with you. Yet another one of those regular things on here directed at the people that will never read it "

Yes not the brightest idea along with having a legal notice on your profile... maybe we should all send these guys a Pm that ask inane questions, like how high is the sky? Or what is the time difference between London & Birmingham assuming they don't live in either places. That should cheer them up!

I have to admit to finding people offputting when they have the Sydney uni statement on their profile. It does make me doubt their intelligence.

i always waste time, what else can you do on these forums lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I genuinely do wonder if anyone has ever had the balls to say "Listen, I read your prfoile and I'm generally a timewaster but if you catch me on a good day...well you never know. How about it?"

Even though they are the bane of the site's existence I may have to give them a cheeky high 5 for admitting it........Maybe

"All you timewasters are gonna pay, you are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we find you timewasting fucks who are wasting our time and report you to Admin, we're gonna make you give us back our wasted time, then take away your time so we can waste it, then take our wasted time which is made of your wasted time that we took in the first place and then waste it again.

"

A Kevin Smith Fan per chance?

A Kevin Smith Fan per chance?"

I would say this would even spur them on to do their outmost to waste their time even more haha

I know, not a very intelligent opinion. It has probably wasted your time reading this.

I have been plagued by a new kind of timewaster lately.They come on site as a new member and chat and exchange messages.They add you as a friend and arrange to meet next week.Well before next week arrives though you see (user on longer on site).Needless to say the meet does not happen.

What do they get out of this charade?

I'm surprised at how many profiles I've read which are simply a list of demands or don't likes in capitals.

I bet they wouldn't greet someone face to face in a club like that.

Amazing how quickly I can dislike someone just by reading a profile

» Add a new message to this topic