FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Don't speak...

Don't speak...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emima_puddlefuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

hexham

Reading another thread i saw a few women like the idea of a meet where the man just comes in, and without speaking starts fucking them, preferably not even seeing their face.

This sounds incredibly horny to me and has gone on the wish list

i was wondering about the men though...what would turn you on about this scenario?

btw unlike in the original thread it would be safe sex...but even that idea turns me on, hearing a man enter the house, knowing any second i would be entered....

*jem wanders off rather flushed*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think it sounds quite horny, but sounds like it more of a power thing

i guess its the idea of walking into somewhre strange and fucking the woman then going a bit daring probably thats the word

hexham

"i think it sounds quite horny, but sounds like it more of a power thing"

mmm perhaps your right...so do u think it would appeal to Dom men more?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

loved doing this with a guy, i would be blindfolded on the bed, condom left at the foot of the bed, was so horny feeling his hands on me no kno where he was going to touch me next.

Then hearing the condom being put on, knowing i was going to be fucked....but when....

to this day i do not know what he looks like

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Reading another thread i saw a few women like the idea of a meet where the man just comes in, and without speaking starts fucking them, preferably not even seeing their face.

i was wondering about the men though...what would turn you on about this scenario?

btw unlike in the original thread it would be safe sex...but even that idea turns me on, hearing a man enter the house, knowing any second i would be entered....

*jem wanders off rather flushed*"

I met a guy once of a chat line, we had been chatting for awhile and we where giving it the banter. One time he said to me im just gonna come and fuck you and not even speak to you.

So me being the gobshite i am said go on then.

We arranged it for the next weekend.

When you walk in my house theres a bit of a hallway and the stairs straight in front, so he rang me said he had pulled up in the car. I unlocked the door and went and bent over the stairs. He came in and all i could here was just a little noise of him moving, the first touch nearly sent me over the edge. Anyhow he fucked me like that for quite awhile, i turned round on the stairs still with my head down and sucked him till he came then lifted my head up smiled at him and said hi. We then went upstairs. It was fucking brilliant but id never do it again.

hexham

"i guess its the idea of walking into somewhre strange and fucking the woman then going a bit daring probably thats the word"

i think thats part of it for me too, so can understand, it does seem daring.

hexham

"Reading another thread i saw a few women like the idea of a meet where the man just comes in, and without speaking starts fucking them, preferably not even seeing their face.

I met a guy once of a chat line, we had been chatting for awhile and we where giving it the banter. One time he said to me im just gonna come and fuck you and not even speak to you.

When you walk in my house theres a bit of a hallway and the stairs straight in front, so he rang me said he had pulled up in the car. I unlocked the door and went and bent over the stairs. He came in and all i could here was just a little noise of him moving, the first touch nearly sent me over the edge. Anyhow he fucked me like that for quite awhile, i turned round on the stairs still with my head down and sucked him till he came then lifted my head up smiled at him and said hi. We then went upstairs. It was fucking brilliant but id never do it again."

ohhhh, sounds fab...yes it might just be a do once.

hexham

"loved doing this with a guy, i would be blindfolded on the bed, condom left at the foot of the bed, was so horny feeling his hands on me no kno where he was going to touch me next.

Then hearing the condom being put on, knowing i was going to be fucked....but when....

to this day i do not know what he looks like"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lucky bitch...i am not sure i would trust someone, but kev would be there...or Sir, though i think its a bit straight of a fantasy for him lol

bet the feeling of it entering the woman would be great because she has no idea of how its going to feel or anything total suprise

When you walk in my house theres a bit of a hallway and the stairs straight in front, so he rang me said he had pulled up in the car. I unlocked the door and went and bent over the stairs. He came in and all i could here was just a little noise of him moving, the first touch nearly sent me over the edge. Anyhow he fucked me like that for quite awhile, i turned round on the stairs still with my head down and sucked him till he came then lifted my head up smiled at him and said hi. We then went upstairs. It was fucking brilliant but id never do it again.

ohhhh, sounds fab...yes it might just be a do once."

Id do it again in a shot only ive got older and more sensible. I knew nothing about him, i had it on trust he was going to put a condom on and he could of murdered me or something.

i dont think it would just appeal to a dom

i would think it such a turn on, just walking in dropping them then sliding right in....just brilliant

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

I did it once at Arousals in the dark room, i was sucking a guy off bent over and a guy came up behind me , asked for a condom then fucked me and left, was mind-blowing !!!

By *horleytwoCouple  over a year ago

chorley

We have lots of meets like this, I tend to arrange for the guys to come round so they never speak to Emma, they just strip off and join in, its mind blowing if it goes well, sadly a lot of guys think they can do it but can't.

We don't like the social thing with guys, sorry but were are not interested in your life story, you end up sat there for ages doing the small talk thing while waiting for someone to make a move, we would rather just get on and play!

At clubs you won't find us sat around the bar dressed all night, we are most likely to be in a large play room, dark room or pool. Not knocking the people who are more into the social side, after all everyone wants something different out of the swinging scene.

hexham

"I did it once at Arousals in the dark room, i was sucking a guy off bent over and a guy came up behind me , asked for a condom then fucked me and left, was mind-blowing !!!"

You see i have had lots of nameless sex in clubs...but somehow this seems different, its the waiting i think, and just being used.

hexham

"We have lots of meets like this, I tend to arrange for the guys to come round so they never speak to Emma, they just strip off and join in, its mind blowing if it goes well, sadly a lot of guys think they can do it but can't.

We don't like the social thing with guys, sorry but were are not interested in your life story, you end up sat there for ages doing the small talk thing while waiting for someone to make a move, we would rather just get on and play!

At clubs you won't find us sat around the bar dressed all night, we are most likely to be in a large play room, dark room or pool. Not knocking the people who are more into the social side, after all everyone wants something different out of the swinging scene."

oh at a club i tend to lie on a bed and say who wants to fuck me...its not just about not wanting the social side, im a greedy girl, knowing who is fucking me when i am being a cock slut is not important...but this is a different fantasy, its about just wanting to be used, to be fucked and then left...

mmmm i think i need cali to explain better

chorley

I know what you mean, Emma loves the fact she has no idea who is fucking her, its a massive turn on!

When we play in dark rooms she loves guys just using her and I love hearing her moan in pleasure as she takes a pounding. trouble is though, you really need someone to watch over your lady as guys will try to go bareback and I could see how easy it could be to get carried away with the situation.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

From the messages and comments guys have made after all of my 'do NOT talk' scenarios, it's not really been a dom thing... just more the thrill of fucking a stranger and the naughtiness of it.

They all seem to have their own fantasies of a woman they don't know approaching them and just sucking and fucking them... before walking off.

The ultimate no strings.

hexham

"From the messages and comments guys have made after all of my 'do NOT talk' scenarios, it's not really been a dom thing... just more the thrill of fucking a stranger and the naughtiness of it.

They all seem to have their own fantasies of a woman they don't know approaching them and just sucking and fucking them... before walking off.

The ultimate no strings."

Thanks polo...it is really isnt it, no chit chat just the pure physical act.

That sounds so erotic. Both ways

hexham

"I know what you mean, Emma loves the fact she has no idea who is fucking her, its a massive turn on!

When we play in dark rooms she loves guys just using her and I love hearing her moan in pleasure as she takes a pounding. trouble is though, you really need someone to watch over your lady as guys will try to go bareback and I could see how easy it could be to get carried away with the situation."

i have never been in a dark room, sounds like something a need to try...and yes i get the safety concerns, even on a GG night i prefer to be there with someone who can watch my back so to speak...

thinking on the hoof now, i see a connection with how much i enjoyed my trip to a sex cinema, i didnt see half the men who wanked over me or whose wanked me off...which was one of the great things.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have a few playmates with whom conversation is not part of it till after. One in particular who lets me know his arrival time and how he wants me and lets himself in to find me waiting in that position, I don't move unless he changes my position.

Last time we met I didn't look up for a good half hour.

But this is a kind of play that requires trust - this was my introduction into exploring my sub side.

"From the messages and comments guys have made after all of my 'do NOT talk' scenarios, it's not really been a dom thing... just more the thrill of fucking a stranger and the naughtiness of it.

The ultimate no strings.

Thanks polo...it is really isnt it, no chit chat just the pure physical act."

Some have also said there's the thrill of sort of not having permission. Not like against the woman's will... but a bit like when you first started out exploring sex and not knowing if you'd get away with going to the next base.

One time I actually managed to anklecuff and handcuff myself to a bed in a hotel room... and then out on a blindfold.... actually I realised the blindfold had to go on before the handcuffs otherwise I couldn't get it over my head.

When my meet walked in there was a long... long... long silence before I was touched. Apparently he said he was admiring the veiw... and trying not to cum in his pants.

I hadn't told him what I was going to do.... only that he was to text from the carpark and then wait 10 minutes before coming to the room.

We play like this a lot, I find it incredibly sexy and a turn on. My OH loves the organising and thinking up bigger and b etter scenarios and venues.

But I would not do it if I was a single woman, absolutely no way. The risk and danger factor of being on my own and making myself vulnerable for a stranger, whom you've only had online or text correspondence with would outweigh the fantasy for me.

I know I'm safe, I know the guys have been spoken to and met with my OH. I know the premises were inspected, I was taken to a guys factory once blindfold and had fun on certain machinery, my OH ensured it was safe. I was having sex with my OH in woods where a stranger happened to find us and join in, my OH had met him and taken a walk in the woods with him to show him the spot.

I give up control only because I have complete trust in my OH. I know I'm safe, there is always the potential for danger with every ones meets, but I feel able to take the risk knowing I've a strong man at my side. I wouldn't do it alone

What if the female partner didn't know that the male had arranged for a random stranger to have sex with her?

How would it affect her if the male partner had tricked her into it?

What would happen to the stranger and male partner if she pressed charges?

I'm not trying to burst anyones bubble, there was a case in the papers not that long ago where something similar happened.

It sounds a very erotic way of no strings fun if all agree to it and must say I find it a turn on and seen and know people who have done it.

what happens if they turn up and one of you dont fancy the other are you allowed to speak then or are you expected to just get on with it i know you said not seeing their face but theres more than a face that your attracted to, i just have this image of a guy walking in, looking at my 6 bellies and doing a runner

i dont think that situation would work for me i think id like to chat first and make sure the guy likes me rather than him feeling obligated to because its what he agreed to before seeing me in the flesh

chorley

[Removed by poster at 13/04/12 08:04:11]

chorley

"I know what you mean, Emma loves the fact she has no idea who is fucking her, its a massive turn on!

When we play in dark rooms she loves guys just using her and I love hearing her moan in pleasure as she takes a pounding. trouble is though, you really need someone to watch over your lady as guys will try to go bareback and I could see how easy it could be to get carried away with the situation.

i have never been in a dark room, sounds like something a need to try...and yes i get the safety concerns, even on a GG night i prefer to be there with someone who can watch my back so to speak...

thinking on the hoof now, i see a connection with how much i enjoyed my trip to a sex cinema, i didnt see half the men who wanked over me or whose wanked me off...which was one of the great things."

We have not tried a cinema yet but we go to Amsterdam a couple of times a year and are planning to give the B1 a go next time we are there.

We also fancy trying dogging as we like the idea of random strangers playing, looks like we are on for a busy summer!

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

What would turn me on?

Managing the queue...

Too straight a fantasy? I think it probably needs more sensory deprivation - ear plugs / headphones, blindfold and mittens....

"i think it sounds quite horny, but sounds like it more of a power thing

mmm perhaps your right...so do u think it would appeal to Dom men more?"

Certainly does, its the classic "take me have me just use me" power exchange thing just add a handful of hair and collar, perhaps an arm pushing your back down into the bed, the click and rattle of some chain and a hint of dark laugh once hes finished to set the occasion off ........

( hey that wasnt bad for 8.30am on friday the 13th ! )

does absolutely nothing for me

i like a warm up and a warm down

Im a big fan of this Idea - either with a single woman or as arranged by a womans OH - very sexy knowing she will be waiting to be fucked and used and made to cum then came all over then leaving - very very hot

*"

I've done this a few times now and each time the key 'turn on'for me depends on the specific scenario. The 'anonymous' turn up, non speaking instant fuck and leave is very different to the anonymous non speaking turn up, slow build up shuffling around the house, then the room, then prolonged touching in different places etc before the sex and leaving.

Both scenarios strip away all the boundaries but the first is probably a fantasy every guy has had at some point in some way, the truth is the turn on is very much about what's in the guys head as opposed to what's in it for her.

Once you've done that the second scenario becomes the biggest turn on because of the womens reaction. You become aware that her reaction to every sound touch etc is heightened by the anonymous element and genuinely not knowing what your going to do next never mind who you are. It's a turn on seeing and feeling her reaction, her pleasure and exitement is mixed with the edginess she has because of the complete loss of control to the unknown.

A feather on her navel becomes almost unbearable.

It requires a huuuge amount of trust on both sides.

For this to really work though you need someone to arrange it for you otherwise you will know who it is (the account in the darkroom in the club withstanding, although I imagine the man knew who was in the darkroom). The person who arranges it knows what you like, will have vetted the person so in a sense they are not a stranger.

It's not really for me as I like to know who I am fucking. If I turned up in such a scenario and they weren't my type the sound they'd hear is the door closing and my car starting.

The only way it works for me is knowing that its been planned to the nth degree.

Having trust in a partner, someone you 100% know is acting in your best interest.

To have had the conversation in the past about fantasy so that each of you know what the other would like.

My OH seems to know instinctively what guys ill like. But to lessen the risk that I wouldn't like them (a) they are single guys from our friends list whom I've chatted to before and have got on with, I just don't know which one of the guys it is and (b) he meets them beforehand, has a drink with them a few nights before to ensure they are who they say they are, they look as expected and they are aware of the situation.

I am safe as I could possibly be in this kind of situation.

The single guy does have the bigger risk I guess. If he didn't like me then obviously he could refuse, that of course is his prerogative.

They also have to trust my OH that all will be as planned, obviously the meeting beforehand gives them the chance to size him up. They would have spoken to me by message on here and formed an opinion and of course we have enough verifications which indicate that both of us are real and I'm not a figment of someones imagination. So guys have to weigh up their own risk assessment.

This is why I wouldn't do this kind of fantasy alone. For it to really work, the element of truly not knowing who its going to be cannot work for a single as they would have to had had an element of getting to know the person beforehand. They would have to sort out all the details themselves, so there is no surprise. Unless people try not to find out too much, and then as a single you are putting yourself at a much greater risk

I've had a couple of meets like this - no chat until afterwards - and it's definitely the ultimate 'stranger' thrill. There's nothing quite like knocking on someone's door and knowing that 30 seconds later you'll be licking, sucking and fucking with them. Soooo fucking horny.

to be honest having someone come in, fuck me and leave really does not appeal to me, being bent over for a shag really isnt my idea of good sex, i love all the kissing and oral and i know for a fact i wouldnt cum by just being bent over for a fuck and i would be left feeling very unfulfilled and feeling like it was a waste of time

on the up side tho if i havnt got to show my face guess it would save doing my hair and make up

Guess we all like different

I've also had the experience of being the surprise, having the female in a couple organise a scenario where I was the treat for her husband.

That was planned meticulously as well. It was a couple we had met at a previous social and he'd taken a shine to me. I was to be his birthday present, dressed only in a huge red satin ribbon and heels and placed on his hotel room bed. I had to meet the lady in the toilets of the hotel bar, get her key, she'd give me 15 mins to get ready and to lay on the bed.

My OH hid in the bathroom of their room whilst I lay on the bed.

The look on his face when he came into that room was a picture.

"I've also had the experience of being the surprise, having the female in a couple organise a scenario where I was the treat for her husband.

That was planned meticulously as well. It was a couple we had met at a previous social and he'd taken a shine to me. I was to be his birthday present, dressed only in a huge red satin ribbon and heels and placed on his hotel room bed. I had to meet the lady in the toilets of the hotel bar, get her key, she'd give me 15 mins to get ready and to lay on the bed.

My OH hid in the bathroom of their room whilst I lay on the bed.

The look on his face when he came into that room was a picture. "

i did something along them lines once, a woman from a couple i know asked if i would help her out with her fellas birthday, she tied him to the bed blind folded and i was to just walk in without saying anything and abuse him sexually lol i then left with him not knowing who it was, i see them semi regular at clubs and parties and he still to this day has no idea it was me, even tho he told me all about his birthday treat the next time i saw them, i was so impressed with myself for keeping a straight face and not letting on it was me lol

hexham

What would turn me on?

Managing the queue...

Too straight a fantasy? I think it probably needs more sensory deprivation - ear plugs / headphones, blindfold and mittens...."

oh my....if i wasnt sated...

hexham

Thanks for all the replies...its great to see others have tried this...

"Thanks for all the replies...its great to see others have tried this..."

I think its time for Sir to get his thinking cap on

By *ickTurnipMan  over a year ago

leicester

A Fbuddy expressed a fantasy which I helped her with. I arrived at her house on my motorbike, fullface helmet with tinted visor, went through unlocked front door to find her cleaning in a short skirt. Pushing her onto the sofa, lifting her skirt up, pulling thong down I unzipped and slid straight in. It took about ten thrusts before she orgasmed, I pulled out and left without a word being spoken, returning 30 mins later and taking her to bed for a horny session. She said the build up and anticipation was as exciting as the actual fantasy.

hexham

I've done this a few times now and each time the key 'turn on'for me depends on the specific scenario. The 'anonymous' turn up, non speaking instant fuck and leave is very different to the anonymous non speaking turn up, slow build up shuffling around the house, then the room, then prolonged touching in different places etc before the sex and leaving.

Both scenarios strip away all the boundaries but the first is probably a fantasy every guy has had at some point in some way, the truth is the turn on is very much about what's in the guys head as opposed to what's in it for her.

Once you've done that the second scenario becomes the biggest turn on because of the womens reaction. You become aware that her reaction to every sound touch etc is heightened by the anonymous element and genuinely not knowing what your going to do next never mind who you are. It's a turn on seeing and feeling her reaction, her pleasure and exitement is mixed with the edginess she has because of the complete loss of control to the unknown.

A feather on her navel becomes almost unbearable.

It requires a huuuge amount of trust on both sides. "

Thank you...that reallyg ives an insight into the male mind...the feather sounds just cruel...so of course i love the idea

hexham

"Thanks for all the replies...its great to see others have tried this...

I think its time for Sir to get his thinking cap on "

The only problem is location...couldnt be done at home....but i agree

The key to it being successful is your OH and proper planning.

See for me it was the danger sex, ive done tons of blindfolded gangbangs ,been blindfolded while guys have shagged me and not had a clue who they where. Had meets where ive just not been allowed to speak. But all these apart from the first one i mentioned have had other people around or been done in a safe enviroment which actually completly takes away the massive rush for me

Thats added to my fantasy list also - no 999 , I suppose a hotel would be safest especially if adjoining room for partner to be close at hand . The thrill for me apart from the obvious would be waiting in the hotel lobby after , watching you look at every guy wondering if they had just had you

"Thats added to my fantasy list also - no 999 , I suppose a hotel would be safest especially if adjoining room for partner to be close at hand . The thrill for me apart from the obvious would be waiting in the hotel lobby after , watching you look at every guy wondering if they had just had you "

Ive been messaged from her by guys ive done blindfolded gangbangs with lol

hexham

As iconic says i can see planning being the key...both in the fact that would be a turn on in itself, and the saftey aspect.

i am wondering if a GG night at a club would mind if one of the women was blindfolded,and possibly restrained...

THis is a lovely thing to happen... Its one of those things that is truly mmmmmm

Cali

erica jong christened the idea of the zipless fuck in the book fear of flying - i think her idea was about sex with no attachments - bit deep - personally I thinkthe idea is just horny!!!

Mal

xxx

hexham

THis is a lovely thing to happen... Its one of those things that is truly mmmmmm

Cali "

just wondering now if the entire thread counts as tftb...which wasnt my intention

ive done this before it is really hot as well, got to the ladys place and she was like to you want a drink and i just gave her a look and shook my head and grabbed her and we went for it, i'd do it again as well if it felt right

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

The first time I did this it was incredible. She knew I was arriving and was to leave the door unlatched and go to bed, feigning sleep. I walked in, went straight to the bedroom, blindfolded the 'sleeping' woman, tied her hands and then spent a couple of hours teasing her, eating her and finally fucking her. I have to say I have rarely found a woman cum so quickly. I then left and we met a few days later for another fantastic session. Very memorable.

I tried it another time with a f/b, walked in the door to surprise her in the kitchen and she just burst out laughing. She just couldn't get into the being surprised and taken thing. But it was still fun and we just fucked while laughing about what a failure it had been.

hexham

"The first time I did this it was incredible. She knew I was arriving and was to leave the door unlatched and go to bed, feigning sleep. I walked in, went straight to the bedroom, blindfolded the 'sleeping' woman, tied her hands and then spent a couple of hours teasing her, eating her and finally fucking her. I have to say I have rarely found a woman cum so quickly. I then left and we met a few days later for another fantastic session. Very memorable.

I tried it another time with a f/b, walked in the door to surprise her in the kitchen and she just burst out laughing. She just couldn't get into the being surprised and taken thing. But it was still fun and we just fucked while laughing about what a failure it had been."

i have to say i have had the sleeping fantasy for many years...

» Add a new message to this topic