FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Licking a girl out full of cum

Licking a girl out full of cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to lick a girl out after she has been fucked and is full of cum is it wrong ????as my girlfriend keeps saying no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

well, i know at least one member here that will say you have gay tendancies.

i say, whatever floats your boat.

ask your g/f what her objections are.

if its your own spurt then i really dont se the problem.

suppose its like licking your own blood, or when you drool, licking it back up.

your own bodily fluid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no its not wrong.. its very erotic.. wont your g/f let you lick yours out of her.. or are you wanting to have another guys.???

cali

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"I want to lick a girl out after she has been fucked and is full of cum is it wrong ????as my girlfriend keeps saying no "

I know lots of women that loved to be licked clean..

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

we have had quite a few people want to lick me out after kev has come in me...not my thing at all...certainy not wrong...

whereas being on here and deceiving your partner...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please dont judge me when I work out what I want I will tell her and guve her the choice as to were we go .

that sounds like fun.

Depends what her reason is for not wanting to, but I can fully understand you wanting to try it.

Would it be your own cum or that of another man?

I the latter then maybe your GF is concerned about bareback sex which is clearly understandable.

ITS NOT WRONG

BUT YOU WOULDENT CATCH ME DOING THE FUCKER LOL

By *ussy-StretcherMan  over a year ago

UK

"well, i know at least one member here that will say you have gay tendancies.

i say, whatever floats your boat.

ask your g/f what her objections are.

if its your own spurt then i really dont se the problem.

suppose its like licking your own blood, or when you drool, licking it back up.

your own bodily fluid."

'Well, I solely reserve my comment

I was once asked to lick out a lady's bum that was full of cum, but was really disappointed when the request was withdrawn.

Chatted with a lovely lady today about licking her out while she was full of her husband's cum, but she felt I was too far away from her to travel. Pity, she had a natural lady garden that would have felt great on my face while I obliged her.

"I want to lick a girl out after she has been fucked and is full of cum is it wrong ????as my girlfriend keeps saying no "

Delicious!! Not wrong at all...

"we have had quite a few people want to lick me out after kev has come in me...not my thing at all...certainy not wrong...

whereas being on here and deceiving your partner... "

Why do you feel the need to bring that into a thread that asked a question not related to deceiving in any way shape or form. As I have said before I think most people are well aware of you thoughts on people cheating but please can you at least keep it relevant to the threads and not chuck it in to as many threads as possible.

Its not wrong, why would it be?

Not something I ever would want to do, but if that gets you going then go for it.

[Removed by poster at 14/04/12 10:24:45]

"we have had quite a few people want to lick me out after kev has come in me...not my thing at all...certainy not wrong...

Why do you feel the need to bring that into a thread that asked a question not related to deceiving in any way shape or form. As I have said before I think most people are well aware of you thoughts on people cheating but please can you at least keep it relevant to the threads and not chuck it in to as many threads as possible."

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that there is a good possibility that he's on here looking for something he's not getting at home without the consent of his partner.

I see no harm nor foul in expressing an opinion on that.

...and just so its on topic - There is nothing wrong with enjoying a pussy full of cum. Nom Nom Nom.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

One of my biggest turn on..is licking my husbands cum from another woman...beautiful feeling.

Why do you feel the need to bring that into a thread that asked a question not related to deceiving in any way shape or form. As I have said before I think most people are well aware of you thoughts on people cheating but please can you at least keep it relevant to the threads and not chuck it in to as many threads as possible.

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that there is a good possibility that he's on here looking for something he's not getting at home without the consent of his partner.

...and just so its on topic - There is nothing wrong with enjoying a pussy full of cum. Nom Nom Nom."

If it was relevant to the question neither do I but what the op does or does not do in his life is not up for question in this thread all he asked about was licking cum out of a lady so lets just stick to that shall we and not dissect his private life

...and just so its on topic - There is nothing wrong with enjoying a pussy full of cum. Nom Nom Nom.

If it was relevant to the question neither do I but what the op does or does not do in his life is not up for question in this thread all he asked about was licking cum out of a lady so lets just stick to that shall we and not dissect his private life "

Oh and nothing wrong with the original question

By *eelgood56Man  over a year ago

gillingham

mmmmmmmmmmmm

hexham

...and just so its on topic - There is nothing wrong with enjoying a pussy full of cum. Nom Nom Nom."

i found the use of the term wrong very ironic in this context...thats all,if he had said kinky, dirty erotic i would not have mentioned anything, the OP brought up morality not me

hexham

"Please dont judge me when I work out what I want I will tell her and guve her the choice as to were we go . "

Some advice then, working out what u want together is part of the fun

Ask any happy swinging couple on here they started by sharing fantasies and the mutual pleasure tht brings.

Rigth now you may be thinking of things a little less nilla than her, so find out where she is, during sex is always a good place to start, find out what her naughty thoughts are. Simply working out alone what u want then trying to convince her isnt going to work, but as a journey its one hell of a ride,

Good luck

hexham

"Please dont judge me when I work out what I want I will tell her and guve her the choice as to were we go . "

Some advice then, working out what u want together is part of the fun

Ask any happy swinging couple on here they started by sharing fantasies and the mutual pleasure tht brings.

Rigth now you may be thinking of things a little less nilla than her, so find out where she is, during sex is always a good place to start, find out what her naughty thoughts are. Simply working out alone what u want then trying to convince her isnt going to work, but as a journey its one hell of a ride,

Good luck

i found the use of the term wrong very ironic in this context...thats all,if he had said kinky, dirty erotic i would not have mentioned anything, the OP brought up morality not me "

Yes he did , I read it as in wrong to want to lick cum out of a lady and saw no mention of him deceiving his partner only that his partner said no. Like I have said before what he chooses to do in his life is up to him all I saw was a question about whether it was wrong to want to lick cum out of a lady

By *heiraWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"One of my biggest turn on..is licking my husbands cum from another woman...beautiful feeling."

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

when im in a bad girl form of play have made mr shy do it and he likes to pls me if girl has to take cum in her mouth why not make the guys try is sumtimes mr is far from gay now if it was another guys cum and mr wanted to lick me out then i would think twice about him beeing gay/bi

I once came in my gf's mouth then kissed her and swapped juices, what very sexy indeed. Couldn't do it with anybody though, was fun as we were broadening our horizons together and that's what made it so good.

Pretty disgusting to be honest...

I'd like to suck a cock while it's been fucking a nice snatch but not licking cum out.

nottingham

no im not casting stones but Wantyouyork think there more to this than what you are asking just seen another post that you started headed strapon and you wanting a fem to take you with a strapon and profile says bi-curs your partner have any idea that you maybe bi and the things you want to do think you need to sit down with her and talk befor you both get hurt time to get the fantersy vodka out

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 14/04/12 12:45:27]

"no im not casting stones but Wantyouyork think there more to this than what you are asking just seen another post that you started headed strapon and you wanting a fem to take you with a strapon and profile says bi-curs your partner have any idea that you maybe bi and the things you want to do think you need to sit down with her and talk befor you both get hurt time to get the fantersy vodka out "

I've tried a few times now and I've given up, there's no way I can get through that one sentence on one breath!

» Add a new message to this topic