FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples with younger males

Couples with younger males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oneyBear100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

Why is it that most couples have an older male and younger female (us too admitly)? Would be amazing to find some local couples where he is more my age!

Honey (slightly frustrated and looking for variety)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You will always find lots of younger males .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that most couples have an older male and younger female (us too admitly)? Would be amazing to find some local couples where he is more my age!

Honey (slightly frustrated and looking for variety) "

Couples who meet on Fab are often close to the same age (such as myself and P, though I'm a few months older) or female older. Whereas couples who meet in real life before getting into swinging together, especially those who've been together a long time, are more often older male?

It's natural as if they meet as early adults, men mature later than women so often a 21 year old lady will seek a man of about 29? Plus they seek stability and less financial strain too. Of course fast forward twenty years and if they're still together of course, woman is early forties, man about fifty and this is typical?

Whilst there's not that age variety thing with such couples I guess, you CAN look at it this way; the age group you're most attracted to for you've chosen a partner of that age, is pigate in swinging circles whilst the women they're with will be closer to your own age which means you'll have more to chat about?

B

» Add a new message to this topic