FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples seeking guys

Couples seeking guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alphy187 OP   Man  over a year ago

cambridge

I have been messaging a couple on here and had arranged to meet. They also accepted my friend request.

They then cancelled claiming family illness and I saw later that they had feedback for a meeting that night.

I appreciate that couples and single ladies get harrassed by guys, but what is the point of being dishonest, after all it is us guys that ALWAYS get the bad name.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

It is always a bummer...better luck next time xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I does happen, but don't worry about it. Could have been someone they'd met before and got on well with, or maybe wanted to meet for a while a the opportunity came up (at your expense).

Also possible that they met the other person before but they only posted the verification on that day.

there was another thread like this a few days ago

people meeting others is ok its the out right lying i cant stand there no excuse for it it just shows ignorance and lack of manners and respect

all because its a swinging site i do not believe that gives anyone the right to treat others without courtesy, if you have to lie to someone about cancelling a meet to meet someone else all that show is that you realise your in the worng or you wouldnt lie about it

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

well we have just been messed around, guy messaging us for hours then when we get to where to meet, he disappears and wastes 2 hours messing about !

cambridge

Thanks guys

Incidentally I met another couple the following night and they have left me a great verification, so, like you all say, forget about the liars.

We need an adjustment to the feedback system, not sure how it can be done though. Any ideas?

"Thanks guys

Incidentally I met another couple the following night and they have left me a great verification, so, like you all say, forget about the liars.

We need an adjustment to the feedback system, not sure how it can be done though. Any ideas?"

you cant leave bad feedback, would be good if people respected it and used it properly but people wouldnt, you'd get everyone leaving bitchy comments about everyone when things didnt go their way, ive been called a time waster before for meeting guys and deciding not to play, personally i dont think meeting for a drink and not wanting to play makes me a time waster but to some that kind of thing warrents bad feed back

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Thanks guys

We need an adjustment to the feedback system, not sure how it can be done though. Any ideas?

you cant leave bad feedback, would be good if people respected it and used it properly but people wouldnt, you'd get everyone leaving bitchy comments about everyone when things didnt go their way, ive been called a time waster before for meeting guys and deciding not to play, personally i dont think meeting for a drink and not wanting to play makes me a time waster but to some that kind of thing warrents bad feed back "

I put this on the forum yesterday. The admin has added a feature so that as well as reporting people for not turning up, being fake etc, you can report them as someone who "isn't conducive to the site community" or something similar. in other words, people who are real but mess you around or who generally aren't people you'd want to meet on here. Hope this helps x

"Thanks guys

you cant leave bad feedback, would be good if people respected it and used it properly but people wouldnt, you'd get everyone leaving bitchy comments about everyone when things didnt go their way, ive been called a time waster before for meeting guys and deciding not to play, personally i dont think meeting for a drink and not wanting to play makes me a time waster but to some that kind of thing warrents bad feed back

I put this on the forum yesterday. The admin has added a feature so that as well as reporting people for not turning up, being fake etc, you can report them as someone who "isn't conducive to the site community" or something similar. in other words, people who are real but mess you around or who generally aren't people you'd want to meet on here. Hope this helps x"

still cant see that working

define real but mess you about?

so if i chat to a guy, swap pics then something about him dont feel right so i say sorry i dont want to meet you after all does he then have the rights to report me for messing him about?

cambridge

I agree in that circumstance you definitely shouldn't get bad feedback.

Maybe it would be possible to make public a copy of your "no thanks" message, that you can post in response to that type of bad feedback.

That would still show, YOU are genuine and that they are not!!

Forum Mod

Anysort of bad feeback will just drive people to have multiple profiles,or to delete and come back again its a pointless excercise that has the potential to be used abusively and vindictively

"Anysort of bad feeback will just drive people to have multiple profiles,or to delete and come back again its a pointless excercise that has the potential to be used abusively and vindictively

"

agreed

At the end of the day you cant expect a good meet to be handed to you on a plate, people ask admin for this, that and the other to out time wasters etc its not their job its your job to find your own good meet and if you meet a few bad ones along the way.....thats life, next you will be asking admit to set up meets for you

it happens all the time, someone arranged a meet with you, then they get a better offer. Try not take it to heart, it happens to everyone x

Forum Mod

"Anysort of bad feeback will just drive people to have multiple profiles,or to delete and come back again its a pointless excercise that has the potential to be used abusively and vindictively

agreed

At the end of the day you cant expect a good meet to be handed to you on a plate, people ask admin for this, that and the other to out time wasters etc its not their job its your job to find your own good meet and if you meet a few bad ones along the way.....thats life, next you will be asking admit to set up meets for you "

Thats what the platinum membership that is being launched soon will have.....admin will find arrange and attend your meets with you at the bargain price of £300 per meet

Send paypal details to honeypot and ill be intouch asap with your perfect playmate

We had a meet cancel last week 45 minutes before the arranged time - to say we were unimpressed is an understatement, but we keep saying that it's their loss and they'll never know what they've missed lol.

Unfortunately it seems to be the nature of the game on here . . . . the chase is more exciting to some than the actual catch.

Doesn't make us feel any better though

cambridge

I agree, whoever it was must be crazy to cancel, just seen your profile pictures.

They dont just need banning they need a straight jacket

some peole do have genune reasons to cancel tho, lets not forget not everyone who cancels is a time waster, sometimes things do come up most of us have familys and kids etc

if you kids gets ill your not going to go out and leave them just cause some woman is fit

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"it happens all the time, someone arranged a meet with you, then they get a better offer. Try not take it to heart, it happens to everyone x"

First of all it doesn't happen to everyone.....has never happened to me during my membership of this site, Secondly it clearly doesn't happen all the time either...

People should speak for their own membership and not everyone's when they talk about topics like this.

Had our first no show this week, single guy, meet had been arranged for a week

Needless to say hes blocked and also reported

Best not to let it bother you really , why waste emotion on people who don't deserve it

Angel

"I agree, whoever it was must be crazy to cancel, just seen your profile pictures.

They dont just need banning they need a straight jacket "

Thanks ralphy - we were actually questioning their parentage lol

Sadly, Shit Happens. People get better offers, go off the boil, or for some, its the joy of pissing off relative strangers. The thing is, people have the right to say no or change their minds. Even at point your standing there hard as a rock, rolling on the latex (and indeed at any point before, during or after).

Some may call it being a 'Timewaster'. In actual fact there are very few actual time-wasters on this site and allot of people who cant take being rejected by someone they have never met.

The new "behaviour conducive to the site" feature - well to be honest I think it will get abused very quickly by people with very bruised egos reporting profiles for being timewasters, telling them NO, pissing them off, having a penis, not replying to the 17 messages they sent - and a hundred other reasons.

I think it will just overload the already swamped admins with another level of reporting - when actually in many cases all it needs is for people to get a grip of themselves and just get a life.

"it happens all the time, someone arranged a meet with you, then they get a better offer. Try not take it to heart, it happens to everyone x

First of all it doesn't happen to everyone.....has never happened to me during my membership of this site, Secondly it clearly doesn't happen all the time either...

People should speak for their own membership and not everyone's when they talk about topics like this."

ok, my apologies...

I have been in this position, dressed to kill and waiting on the meet to turn up, only to find that he had arranged a meet with someone else that was better. and it doesnt happen to everyone.

I hope this re write is better for you?

What you need is "Gandalf's Guarantee" for meets.

"You shall not pass (up this opportunity for a legover)"

"What you need is "Gandalf's Guarantee" for meets.

"

no-one tosses a dwarf

"What you need is "Gandalf's Guarantee" for meets.

no-one tosses a dwarf "

Tell me about it. The reach-arounds are murder on your lower back.

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

just spoke to the guy, big mis-understanding thank god, fingers crossed, back on for fun !!!

"just spoke to the guy, big mis-understanding thank god, fingers crossed, back on for fun !!!"

I love a story with a happy ending

» Add a new message to this topic