FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single females profiles......

Single females profiles......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abe1200 OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Why cant people be honest on their profiles?I know most of the guys on here get the stick but there r lots of single ladies that have profiles stated they are looking couples and other females only to find that when u contact them they tell u that they meet and play with their fuck buddies.If they play with fuck buddies is it not easy just to mention that to save sum of us from bothering them?????wot do you all think????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't let it bother you........Not worth worrying

i know what you mean, i have contacted a few single ladies who then go on to say i will only meet with boyfriend/husband and it confuses me. why don't they make a couple profile or mention them in you profile?

It's dishonest and you have to wonder if the dishonesty starts at such an early stage where is it going to lead you?

"Why cant people be honest on their profiles?I know most of the guys on here get the stick but there r lots of single ladies that have profiles stated they are looking couples and other females only to find that when u contact them they tell u that they meet and play with their fuck buddies.If they play with fuck buddies is it not easy just to mention that to save sum of us from bothering them?????wot do you all think???????? "

I think that you can't tell people how to run their profiles, however annoying you might find them!

Lots of couples simply find it more productive to have a single female profile instead of a couples profile. It's just one of those areas that is so difficult for the site to 'police'.

It's no different to a single guy having a couples profile which, if you believe other threads on these forums, many do.

A 'couple' where the female is suddenly otherwise engaged and not available to play is exactly the same as a 'single fem' that decides to bring someone along. (Most of the time anyway).

I agree there is often an element of deceit but I think all you can do is move on.

I actually did have this profile as a single girls one.. because I rarely if ever make a meet from this profile with My Master present.. HOWEVER, as Master is always involved I have swapped it to be a couples one..

I am getting less messages now... but the messages I am getting are better..

however now I am getting people expecting to get a 3sum lol... although luckily I do have a regular or two that I can ask.

Cant win really

Cali

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So does that mean I have to make a new profile for every fuck buddy I would quite like to have 4somes or moresomes with?

That's a hell of a lot of admin, might have to quit my job

On the other hand their are a few single guys with single profiles but talk about meeting up with someone to fuck their wives? And their profile reads like a couples profile

i like the profiles that say not looking for single guys, they clearly state single guys will be blocked etc and then you look at their verifications and they are all from single guys

"i like the profiles that say not looking for single guys, they clearly state single guys will be blocked etc and then you look at their verifications and they are all from single guys "

Maybe they've just simply ticked the single guy box off their fantasy list and have now moved onto couples and fems, nothing wrong with that in my book.

"So does that mean I have to make a new profile for every fuck buddy I would quite like to have 4somes or moresomes with?

That's a hell of a lot of admin, might have to quit my job "

There are lots of 'single fems' on here who only meet with their husband or FB, I think those are the profiles the Op is referring to.

By *abe1200 OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"So does that mean I have to make a new profile for every fuck buddy I would quite like to have 4somes or moresomes with?

That's a hell of a lot of admin, might have to quit my job

There are lots of 'single fems' on here who only meet with their husband or FB, I think those are the profiles the Op is referring to. "

Exactly and when u look in their profile they dont state that they do meet with couples.Whiles clearly dont dont meet course they meet with sumone else which makes them a couple.Sum of us if we contact a profile statin single female that mean we will b aftr one not a couple as it turns to be on here......

"i like the profiles that say not looking for single guys, they clearly state single guys will be blocked etc and then you look at their verifications and they are all from single guys

Maybe they've just simply ticked the single guy box off their fantasy list and have now moved onto couples and fems, nothing wrong with that in my book. "

soon as i posted I thought that too

» Add a new message to this topic