FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > timrwasters

timrwasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that people don't have the courtesy. to let you know if they are not going to have any intention of following up there interest after arranging meets ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Few reasons I can think of. Like many people on this site they are here for a cheap thrill and nothing more. They like the chase, the ego boost they get from someone saying yes lets meet up. Then they either are too scared, are not what or who they claim to be, are taken/married or are just too nervous to go through with it.

Honesty is the best policy, but the idiots out there think that its best to tell people what they want to hear.

There are a lot of ill mannered people around.

And I suspect a few people come on here because they're too ignorant to find anyone ion "real life"

"Few reasons I can think of. Like many people on this site they are here for a cheap thrill and nothing more. They like the chase, the ego boost they get from someone saying yes lets meet up. Then they either are too scared, are not what or who they claim to be, are taken/married or are just too nervous to go through with it.

Honesty is the best policy, but the idiots out there think that its best to tell people what they want to hear."

I couldn't agree more, there are 3 types of losers on here that fail to turn up for meets:-

couples - fantasists

single women - looking for compliments

Single men - chasers

I would say that 7/10 guys don't show up or contact me after arranging a

meet, now I get them to text me when they arrive at the venue then I leave to meet them. They also have to message me earlier in the day to confirm as well. I'm guessing they're married?

"Few reasons I can think of. Like many people on this site they are here for a cheap thrill and nothing more. They like the chase, the ego boost they get from someone saying yes lets meet up. Then they either are too scared, are not what or who they claim to be, are taken/married or are just too nervous to go through with it.

Honesty is the best policy, but the idiots out there think that its best to tell people what they want to hear.

I couldn't agree more, there are 3 types of losers on here that fail to turn up for meets:-

couples - fantasists

Single men - chasers

meet, now I get them to text me when they arrive at the venue then I leave to meet them. They also have to message me earlier in the day to confirm as well. I'm guessing they're married?"

So you get them to text you when they at venue so you can leave meaning they have to trust you to turn up and not leave them standing. Just seems a bit one way to me but fair play if it works for you.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

now thats a good one we went to great yarmouth 3 weeks ago for long weekend 2 meets with singel males planed not one showed there face one said he had a death in the famerly but he was on line in the day and night

I experienced it a few times as a chap and each time the lady would more or less admit to being a tease and just enjoyed the build up.

With one couple something ALWAYS cropped up last minute.

I can understand people get nervous (I certainly did),but its just good manners to either turn up or very least let people know and/or admit you are nervous etc.

couples - fantasists

Single men - chasers

meet, now I get them to text me when they arrive at the venue then I leave to meet them. They also have to message me earlier in the day to confirm as well. I'm guessing they're married?

So you get them to text you when they at venue so you can leave meaning they have to trust you to turn up and not leave them standing. Just seems a bit one way to me but fair play if it works for you. "

Doesnt surpise me, about the only reason for not turning up that I haven't had yet is alien abduction!

Alien abduction you say, have my next excuse lined up then!

I joke, I joke.

"Alien abduction you say, have my next excuse lined up then!

I joke, I joke."

Shit...what are those lights hovering above your house mate!!!

And no one suspected a thing! =]

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

couples - fantasists

Single men - chasers

meet, now I get them to text me when they arrive at the venue then I leave to meet them. They also have to message me earlier in the day to confirm as well. I'm guessing they're married?"

how do you know they are at the venue when they text you

By *wosWoman  over a year ago

east london

we find that by asking them for there phone num if they want to meet helps...get them to give u theres first. if we give them ours first we find they withhold there num to private.

by getting them to give u there num they cant withhold cos u cant reply to them. found this gets rid of a lot of the time wasters.

"we find that by asking them for there phone num if they want to meet helps...get them to give u theres first. if we give them ours first we find they withhold there num to private.

by getting them to give u there num they cant withhold cos u cant reply to them. found this gets rid of a lot of the time wasters."

See I don't get all this we make them do this and that cos if that was their way of doing things no one would ever meet up

By *wosWoman  over a year ago

east london

well we dont play with married men.....

"Why is it that people don't have the courtesy. to let you know if they are not going to have any intention of following up there interest after arranging meets ? X"

Always best to have a couple of phone conversations before arranging to meet. Then you have a number for confirmation and contact as well as being able to assess someone's intent on the phone.

"I would say that 7/10 guys don't show up or contact me after arranging a

well we dont play with married men....."

Well I have never knowingly played with a married man..

"Why is it that people don't have the courtesy. to let you know if they are not going to have any intention of following up there interest after arranging meets ? X

Always best to have a couple of phone conversations before arranging to meet. Then you have a number for confirmation and contact as well as being able to assess someone's intent on the phone."

Yes thats a good idea to actually speak on the phone, I'm gonna do that from now on rather than rely on text messages

"Why is it that people don't have the courtesy. to let you know if they are not going to have any intention of following up there interest after arranging meets ? X

Always best to have a couple of phone conversations before arranging to meet. Then you have a number for confirmation and contact as well as being able to assess someone's intent on the phone.

Yes thats a good idea to actually speak on the phone, I'm gonna do that from now on rather than rely on text messages "

You can tell so much by someone's voice and I think after talking they are far less likley to mess you about. I ask specifically that they will be there and will let me know of any problems. But to be fair I have not yet had any problems.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Yes thats a good idea to actually speak on the phone, I'm gonna do that from now on rather than rely on text messages

You can tell so much by someone's voice and I think after talking they are far less likley to mess you about. I ask specifically that they will be there and will let me know of any problems. But to be fair I have not yet had any problems."

I agree and always have a quick chat on the phone.

As with all things it isnt foolproof, but it works for me

By *ridgestockCouple  over a year ago

derby

couples - fantasists

Single men - chasers

So you get them to text you when they at venue so you can leave meaning they have to trust you to turn up and not leave them standing. Just seems a bit one way to me but fair play if it works for you.

Doesnt surpise me, about the only reason for not turning up that I haven't had yet is alien abduction! "

great stuff very good

» Add a new message to this topic