FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Shy, nice people

Shy, nice people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so here's the thing, I was replying to another forum subject and it got me thinking and maybe it's something you guys and girls can help me with.

Were nice people I think, we really enjoy having fun with others whether it's in a club or at a party. The trouble is were not attracted to everyone and when we go to a club or party many couples come up and say hi and 7/8 we have turn down but when we do we feel bad because you can see it's effected them, maybe not deeply but nobody likes to hear your not for us.

This puts us on a bit of a downer and not really in the mood. I have noticed we have now started hiding in a corner and about half way through the night going into a private room and just letting people watch(we like that too )

We are both quite shy and quiet until we get know people.

So my question is has anyone else had this and how did you get passed it?

Thanks

Lee & Kelly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It works both ways so you shouldn't worry at all !

For every couple you knock back there will be another who may knock you back , or not be interested in you - think about how many font approach you ?

It's about what works for you and time spent worrying that you may have hurt someone's feelings is time wasted - most of us are just out for a bit of fun and don't worry about rejection !

By *wosWoman  over a year ago

east london

on yr profile u tell peeps to come n say hi....it does not meen u going to have sex with them..dont hide in corners..u wont get a party invite that way..just talk n have a laugh with as many peeps as u can...if u feel u being put in a corner by some one ,just look at each other n say u going for a wander to see whats going on...they norm take the hint.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see where your coming from gloswingers, not really thought of it that way. Maybe if we got over our shyness a little that might help too. Cheers.

We have tried the were going for a wander and had a few say they will tag along lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a club situation, if all that happened was that I met some nice people and had a laugh with them, that would be fine.

If I stood there like Billy no mates, that would be a wasted trip

» Add a new message to this topic