FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > TV's?

TV's?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocka OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

Hi,probably been asked before,but is it ok for a straight guy,me, to have a meet with a very sexy tv?

Curious is an understatement,although my female fb would love to watch.

Any comments,thoughts,experiences would be appreciated,thanx!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when you say meet do you mean play?

If so

when you say straight do you mean bi?

derby

Yes I mean play,and yes im strait

Why ask anyone else if its ok for you to do something? Your a grown man, do wantever you like, its your life and your choice, be clear and honest with someone incase it infact isnt for you after all, as long as everyones happy, go for it

hmmm..........

derby

Thanks,lol.

Just curious I guess

Why would a totally straight men want to meet a TV ?

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"Why ask anyone else if its ok for you to do something? Your a grown man, do wantever you like, its your life and your choice, be clear and honest with someone incase it infact isnt for you after all, as long as everyones happy, go for it "

+1

"Hi,probably been asked before,but is it ok for a straight guy,me, to have a meet with a very sexy tv?

Any comments,thoughts,experiences would be appreciated,thanx! "

So yet again, another STRAIGHT man wants to meet a "sexy" TV.....

Well, i suppose if you close your eyes, you can convince yourself.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

TV or TS ?

There are no rights and very few wrongs , but misleading someone is IMO wrong. So what does out friendly TV want from this meet ? and if your are as straight as you say you are could you deliver?? TV/TS are not circus side shows just to go look at. real people real feelings real desires.

"Hi,probably been asked before,but is it ok for a straight guy,me, to have a meet with a very sexy tv?

if you have never played with a guy before then yes its ok to be straight but curious and of course its ok for you to meet and play

dont understand why your even asking

if the guys never played with another man before he is straight hes not bi till it happens, whys that so hard for people to understand lol

hes not saying hes played with guys in the past and wants to meet a tv hes saying hes never met a guy before there for hes straight

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Not sure why you would ask if it is ok? So for argument sake, I'll say no, it's not ok. What are you going to do now?

Just enjoy meeting the person whoever they are whatever their sexual orientation/preferences.....its about personality and having fun with likeminded people, not a try before you bi

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Of course it is fine.

I think that for a guy who is what I'd call bi-playful it is easier to them to meet a sexy tv and have fun, rather than jump in the deep end.

He may think he'd like the idea of having a play with another cock, but doesn't want a 18 stone Giant Haystacks look alike to experiment with.

derby

Thanx for that! Was begining to wonder why I ever asked the bloody question,lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thanx for that! Was begining to wonder why I ever asked the bloody question,lol"

I don't know why you asked total strangers their opinion on who you should play with sexually if I'm honest.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Thanx for that! Was begining to wonder why I ever asked the bloody question,lol"

I wondered too.

it's a classic meme on here, between the people who think that there are three boxes, labelled, straight, bi, and gay/lesbian, and those of use who think sexuality is a spectrum you move along in either direction. (actually it's probably a graph with two axes - gender on the horizontal axis and submission / dominance on the vertical axis...)

SO by asking the question you started an endless debate off again, and started people speculating whether you were

a) naive

b) trolling, or

c) advertising for a TV or a TS...

Good luck...

oops sorry totally misunderstood the thread,thought i might of got help with my free view as itv 4 has just vanished never mind

"Why ask anyone else if its ok for you to do something? Your a grown man, do wantever you like, its your life and your choice, be clear and honest with someone incase it infact isnt for you after all, as long as everyones happy, go for it "

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Thank god for lightening it up!

The guy can ask a question and see what people think/have done if he wants, can't he?!

I say try it and if you don't like it, don't do it again!

All the channels have disappeared off one of our tellies! xxx

"Thanx for that! Was begining to wonder why I ever asked the bloody question,lol

I don't know why you asked total strangers their opinion on who you should play with sexually if I'm honest. "

Surely because it's not something he can ask his mates down the pub. Perhaps he was looking for support. People's opinions, from people that might understand.

I know that before I played with a woman many moons ago I was unsure and needed to know it was 'ok'. I think it's fait enough to ask for some support. I really don't understand why some people feel the need to make bitchy comments on threads like this.

OP- good luck in finding someone. Like another poster said, just remember your chosen tv is a person too. Don't treat them like an object. Hope you have fun!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thanx for that! Was begining to wonder why I ever asked the bloody question,lol

I don't know why you asked total strangers their opinion on who you should play with sexually if I'm honest.

Surely because it's not something he can ask his mates down the pub. Perhaps he was looking for support. People's opinions, from people that might understand.

I know that before I played with a woman many moons ago I was unsure and needed to know it was 'ok'. I think it's fait enough to ask for some support. I really don't understand why some people feel the need to make bitchy comments on threads like this.

OP- good luck in finding someone. Like another poster said, just remember your chosen tv is a person too. Don't treat them like an object. Hope you have fun! "

As someone up there said, sexuality is a wonderland of different experiences attitudes and fantasies. If you cant ask about that here then where can you?

London

OP- good luck in finding someone. Like another poster said, just remember your chosen tv is a person too. Don't treat them like an object. Hope you have fun! "

Get off your high horse!

Why would an adult need the validation of total strangers to try a new experience?!! Really, why do you find my comment bitchy?

If I'd made a comment about a straight man wanting a sexual experience with another man you may have had a point, but being on a site where EVERYONE is looking to explore sexually is downright pointless...in my view.

Meet who you like but if you play with a guy through choice then you are bi and should put it on your profile.

Go with your feelings, you might regret if you don't do it. There are some ,ovely TVs out there, lucky sod if your girlfriend is up for it as well

hexham

Meet who you like but if you play with a guy through choice then you are bi and should put it on your profile. "

Wow thanks for clearing up a subject that us lesser minds thought was fraught with ideas such as identity, gender poitics and desire.

Meet who you like but if you play with a guy through choice then you are bi and should put it on your profile.

Wow thanks for clearing up a subject that us lesser minds thought was fraught with ideas such as identity, gender poitics and desire.

"

Oh how clever you are sarcasm is so big and cool! Your are right about lesser mind though will give you that one.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Unless we're missing something here. The guy is straight with a girlfriend looking at the idea of trying something new, perhaps kinky. Should he choose or they to be precise then maybe after daring to have some fun and God forbid wish to do it again maybe as a couplke he can then switch his label to appease everyone else ?

Just enjoy your life my friend, it speaks volumes your honesty anyway. Others should take note, as much as privacy is respected it'd be an easier world and less judgemental.

Hey David , I don't care if youre straight, gay, bi or the queen of bloody Sheba, with a gorgeous big cock like that you can test your sexuality on me and we just won't tell anyone! Xxxxxx

I get more messages from straight guys than bi curious, I've given up asking them why now

Just do what you like, why have to label everything, and to those who say "oh you're not bi until you've played" that's rubbish, sexuality isn't about what you do, it's about what turns you on, what you're attracted to, straight, bi, gay virgins are still the sexuality they are even though they haven't had sex.

A straight guy might try something with a guy through curiosity and not like it, doesn't then make him bi, a guy might know he's no but choose not to act on it. Labels really don't help anyone, only makes it easier for people to be prejudiced towards people they don't know for small minded reasons

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"Just do what you like, why have to label everything, and to those who say "oh you're not bi until you've played" that's rubbish, sexuality isn't about what you do, it's about what turns you on, what you're attracted to, straight, bi, gay virgins are still the sexuality they are even though they haven't had sex.

A straight guy might try something with a guy through curiosity and not like it, doesn't then make him bi, a guy might know he's no but choose not to act on it. Labels really don't help anyone, only makes it easier for people to be prejudiced towards people they don't know for small minded reasons"

derby

Oh dear,what a hornets nest ive stired up by asking,what I thought, was a fair question to ask on a site such as this!

Good to see such a varied response with alot ov strong,positive and bullshit opinions.

For the record,im grateful for any comments and shall take them into account,especially as my fb is so turned on at the thought of it,shes gushed like a river over and over!

Thanks and I shall be asking some more thought provoking questions soon.

A 'straight' guy who wants to meet and play with TV's is not as straight as he thinks. it always puzzles me when a 'straight' guy messages me but when you check his friends and verifications it is full of TV's and TS's and other 'straight' guys. Be whatever you want but be honest!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Oh look it's the sexuality police at their best

"A 'straight' guy who wants to meet and play with TV's is not as straight as he thinks. it always puzzles me when a 'straight' guy messages me but when you check his friends and verifications it is full of TV's and TS's and other 'straight' guys. Be whatever you want but be honest!"

I couldn't agree more although there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. As long as you are honest with people.

I do wonder though too why guys profess to be straight when this is clearly not the fact.

"

Meet who you like but if you play with a guy through choice then you are bi and should put it on your profile. "

I've had more women between my legs than a lot of the guys on here....... I have 'straight' on my profile.... ARREST ME!

"

I do wonder though too why guys profess to be straight when this is clearly not the fact. "

Clear to who? Them or you?

"

I've had more women between my legs than a lot of the guys on here....... I have 'straight' on my profile.... ARREST ME!"

A little melodramatic aren't we! Some people think that a little honesty isn't a bad thing in swinging circles.

"

I've had more women between my legs than a lot of the guys on here....... I have 'straight' on my profile.... ARREST ME!

A little melodramatic aren't we! Some people think that a little honesty isn't a bad thing in swinging circles. "

Am I being dishonest?

"

I do wonder though too why guys profess to be straight when this is clearly not the fact.

Clear to who? Them or you?"

However you wrap it up a man who enjoys sexual play with another man is not straight.

"

A little melodramatic aren't we! Some people think that a little honesty isn't a bad thing in swinging circles.

Am I being dishonest?"

Are you being honest?

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest? "

Yes.

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest?

Yes."

It seems obvious you don't know what honest means sad really but you are welcome to deceive yourself.

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest?

Yes.

It seems obvious you don't know what honest means sad really but you are welcome to deceive yourself. "

It seems obvious you are not able to think beyond 3 little box in terms of sexual identity.

If I said I was bi would it be reasonable for women to expect me to be attracted to at least some other women?

That would be dishonest, because I don't.... and I know that to be a FACT.

If sexual identity was as simple as it being only about the gender of the person touching your genital area… explain masturbation?

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest?

Yes.

It seems obvious you don't know what honest means sad really but you are welcome to deceive yourself.

It seems obvious you are not able to think beyond 3 little box in terms of sexual identity.

If I said I was bi would it be reasonable for women to expect me to be attracted to at least some other women?

If sexual identity was as simple as it being only about the gender of the person touching your genital area… explain masturbation?

"

There is little point in debating anything with someone who doesn't understand the rudiments of honesty I would suggest looking it up and empowering yourself with the knowledge available.

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest?

Yes.

There is little point in debating anything with someone who doesn't understand the rudiments of honesty I would suggest looking it up and empowering yourself with the knowledge available."

You are of course entitled to your opinion, even though it lacks insight and demonstrates your pitiable ignorance.

May be you should try a bit of studying yourself and empower yourself with the knowledge which is available.

OP - do what you want. enjoy what you want. describe yourself how you want. label yourself as you want. tell people what you want to tell them as its no one's business but your own.

How many of us are totally honest about every aspect of our sexual history to everyone we meet. hell no. it's not public records, it's our own private business.

If my profile was totally honest it would say straight women who occasionally indulges in a bit on fem on fem action. But I put bi because if I don't I'll miss out on said fem on fem action. I don't lust after women the same way I do a man, but i do enjoy a womans touch, who cares if that makes me straight bi or indifferent, I'll enjoy this life as I see fit and tell people the parts of my life that I want them to know.

London

"OP - do what you want. enjoy what you want. describe yourself how you want. label yourself as you want. tell people what you want to tell them as its no one's business but your own.

How many of us are totally honest about every aspect of our sexual history to everyone we meet. hell no. it's not public records, it's our own private business.

If my profile was totally honest it would say straight women who occasionally indulges in a bit on fem on fem action. But I put bi because if I don't I'll miss out on said fem on fem action. I don't lust after women the same way I do a man, but i do enjoy a womans touch, who cares if that makes me straight bi or indifferent, I'll enjoy this life as I see fit and tell people the parts of my life that I want them to know.

"

But you're not asking us if you should play with women are you? You're taking control of your own wants as I'd expect everyone on here to...not ask for permission to fill your own boots!

"OP - do what you want. enjoy what you want. describe yourself how you want. label yourself as you want. tell people what you want to tell them as its no one's business but your own.

But you're not asking us if you should play with women are you? You're taking control of your own wants as I'd expect everyone on here to...not ask for permission to fill your own boots! "

Eh, who was asking permission? I certainly didn't ask, nor do i need anyone's permission!!

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Just enjoy yourself. Beyond that it really is of no-one else's concern. As long as you enjoy yourself (and of course the other part of the meet does as well)

Andrea xxx

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest?

Yes.

"

Oh dear! "If you are bi you should put it on your profile"! Really?! Everyone is entitled to their privacy and can put whatever they want on their profiles. Everyone will see it differently anyway. See various comments above...

Bi blokes usually say they are straight because some people are small minded. Not much else to say, again just read above.

Polo also made an excellent point. "If I said I was bi would it be reasonable for women to expect me to be attracted to at least some other women?" She's definitely straight, why should she put bi?

I reckon this all goes back to the old chestnut of some 'straight' people thinking that EVERY bi or gay person fancies them. And that's why they want people to put bi or gay on their profile.... because they are merely saving the bi/ gay person from falling madly in lust with the 'straight' person and trying to shag them as soon as they get within 6ft of them.

London

But you're not asking us if you should play with women are you? You're taking control of your own wants as I'd expect everyone on here to...not ask for permission to fill your own boots!

Eh, who was asking permission? I certainly didn't ask, nor do i need anyone's permission!! "

Sigh...of course you're not, I'm referring to the OP who is. You're making my point, no one should feel the need to ask anyone's permission that's why I found this thread odd.

Eh, who was asking permission? I certainly didn't ask, nor do i need anyone's permission!!

Sigh...of course you're not, I'm referring to the OP who is. You're making my point, no one should feel the need to ask anyone's permission that's why I found this thread odd. "

I actually got that you were talking to the OP after I banged out that Eh? message. Just with ya quoting mine I got confused, takes me a while to catch up sometimes haha xx

derby

If I put bi on my profile,id get more gay guys wanting my cock than I do already! Lol,it says straight and I get plenty guys wantin to meet,so shot me if im lying to you all,but im gunna leave my profile alone. Dnt like blocking people,i think thats a bit harsh.

hexham

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest?

Yes.

Oh dear! "If you are bi you should put it on your profile"! Really?! Everyone is entitled to their privacy and can put whatever they want on their profiles. Everyone will see it differently anyway. See various comments above...

Bi blokes usually say they are straight because some people are small minded. Not much else to say, again just read above.

Polo also made an excellent point. "If I said I was bi would it be reasonable for women to expect me to be attracted to at least some other women?" She's definitely straight, why should she put bi?

I reckon this all goes back to the old chestnut of some 'straight' people thinking that EVERY bi or gay person fancies them. And that's why they want people to put bi or gay on their profile.... because they are merely saving the bi/ gay person from falling madly in lust with the 'straight' person and trying to shag them as soon as they get within 6ft of them. "

This thread has just saddened me again as people with issues police others sexuality so they can as polo said fit it into three little boxes...

as _wayman said sexuality is a spectrum, although i would add gender to his Dom/sub intersections, so we are probably going to need calculus soon.

For the sexuality police a few examples , as they seem to have a simple answer to eveything...

a woman who only ever perves other woman, finds naked men do not arouse her at all and who until she was 18 thought she was a lesbian...but who is the worlds biggest cock slut who adores group sex with lots of men and giving blow jobs.

(by the way thats me...i call myself bi, but kev calls me a lesbian who likes cock, emotionally he is probably right. If i hadnt met him i would probably be gay)

Two lesbians who use a strap on...they do not fancy men but clearly want cock as they use a plastic one(the reverse of the straight guy who wants a strap on)

A straight woman who on a group play bed has someone going down on her among a mass of writhing bodies and afterwards discovers it was another woman.

A married man with children who married only as cover and in his heart knows he is gay.

A straight sub who is ordered by there Dom/Domme to have same sex contact in order to humiliate.

Life, thankfully is more complex than some would believe and so is sex.

I don’t really have a problem with however "Fluid" the type of sexuality any individual chooses to identify themselves with,,,,,, ,hey "each to their own" live and let live and all that !... etc etc...

But in respect to the site owners attempts to provide us with an efficient facility to easily match our shared interest and preferences…… I can’t accept any approach for males who’s profiles claim they are straight, after-all by choosing Straight they display themselves clearly not seeking same-sex encounters….!.

So as a site supporter I don't feel there is any justification to expect me to accept a 2nd class option where I don’t have the same chance to use the sites functions with equal efficiency….!.

But that just my tuppence worth…….

"I don’t really have a problem with however "Fluid" the type of sexuality any individual chooses to identify themselves with,,,,,, ,hey "each to their own" live and let live and all that !... etc etc...

But in respect to the site owners attempts to provide us with an efficient facility to easily match our shared interest and preferences…… I can’t accept any approach for males who’s profiles claim they are straight, after-all by choosing Straight they display themselves clearly not seeking same-sex encounters….!.

So as a site supporter I don't feel there is any justification to expect me to accept a 2nd class option where I don’t have the same chance to use the sites functions with equal efficiency….!.

"

That makes lot of sense and is a good point.

"I don’t really have a problem with however "Fluid" the type of sexuality any individual chooses to identify themselves with,,,,,, ,hey "each to their own" live and let live and all that !... etc etc...

"

"

Am I being dishonest?

Are you being honest?

Yes.

I reckon this all goes back to the old chestnut of some 'straight' people thinking that EVERY bi or gay person fancies them. And that's why they want people to put bi or gay on their profile.... because they are merely saving the bi/ gay person from falling madly in lust with the 'straight' person and trying to shag them as soon as they get within 6ft of them.

This thread has just saddened me again as people with issues police others sexuality so they can as polo said fit it into three little boxes...

as _wayman said sexuality is a spectrum, although i would add gender to his Dom/sub intersections, so we are probably going to need calculus soon.

For the sexuality police a few examples , as they seem to have a simple answer to eveything...

a woman who only ever perves other woman, finds naked men do not arouse her at all and who until she was 18 thought she was a lesbian...but who is the worlds biggest cock slut who adores group sex with lots of men and giving blow jobs.

(by the way thats me...i call myself bi, but kev calls me a lesbian who likes cock, emotionally he is probably right. If i hadnt met him i would probably be gay)

Two lesbians who use a strap on...they do not fancy men but clearly want cock as they use a plastic one(the reverse of the straight guy who wants a strap on)

A straight woman who on a group play bed has someone going down on her among a mass of writhing bodies and afterwards discovers it was another woman.

A married man with children who married only as cover and in his heart knows he is gay.

A straight sub who is ordered by there Dom/Domme to have same sex contact in order to humiliate.

"

Like your comments. I dont agree with all these definitions of gay, bi, straight etc etc, its all sex anything that gives pleasure without guilt is great. Let the moral dogs n society keep these definitions to themselves.

"

"

You bugger! You beat me to it.

I was thinking about this whole sexuality thing in the car and thought of a few examples very much like your own..... but I was going to start another thread... I still might.

hexham

"

You bugger! You beat me to it.

I was thinking about this whole sexuality thing in the car and thought of a few examples very much like your own..... but I was going to start another thread... I still might."

Ahhh the benefits of being a housewife

look forward to the thread!

By *adkatWoman  over a year ago

Alfreton

"Hey David , I don't care if youre straight, gay, bi or the queen of bloody Sheba, with a gorgeous big cock like that you can test your sexuality on me and we just won't tell anyone! Xxxxxx"
. I'll try and get him down to fabs sometime, lol, and your right it is a gorgeous cock x

"Just do what you like, why have to label everything, and to those who say "oh you're not bi until you've played" that's rubbish, sexuality isn't about what you do, it's about what turns you on, what you're attracted to, straight, bi, gay virgins are still the sexuality they are even though they haven't had sex.

A straight guy might try something with a guy through curiosity and not like it, doesn't then make him bi, a guy might know he's no but choose not to act on it. Labels really don't help anyone, only makes it easier for people to be prejudiced towards people they don't know for small minded reasons"

What an amazing post. I m in one of those categories!

just do it for your fb !

enjoy yourself, we dont bite

Katy Xx

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

"A 'straight' guy who wants to meet and play with TV's is not as straight as he thinks. it always puzzles me when a 'straight' guy messages me but when you check his friends and verifications it is full of TV's and TS's and other 'straight' guys. Be whatever you want but be honest!

I couldn't agree more although there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. As long as you are honest with people.

I do wonder though too why guys profess to be straight when this is clearly not the fact. "

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

I have asked this before... Where do we fit in? I do not fancy men, Innuendo does not fancy women! However, in a play situation, where there are bodies in close proximity and there may be some touching... Perhaps the couple or guy we meet may be Bi.. If in the heat, we all play together and he sucks my cock, does that make me Bi?

What about if I suck his? I still don't fancy him in any way, it would just be the heat of the moment and the eroticism of the scenario..

What if a woman goes down on Innuendo? Is she then Bi? What if she goes down on the woman? As above in the heat and eroticism of the moment! Still doesn't fancy women, but it happens??

FFS!!! We want a label and we want it NOW!!!!

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

bought a Toshiba TV off Amazon last month ... such a big screen and vivid colours I'd gladly fuck it if it were a woman ;-0

Of course its okay for you to fancy what ever you like! Why do people need labels, is that who we all are labels. Objects to be desired or not desired?

I couldnt care less for a persons status tile or anything else really, what I do care about is the person they are!!

If I connect with them and stimulate my mind as well as downstairs....

You are free to fall in love with whoever you want you are free to admire whoever you want.

Your female FB sounds like whe might like it and if you are both happy and the other person you choose to experiment with is happy and you are all on the level and upfront then go and enjoy the situation you might find you love it and a label is meaningless

Go with the flow and what will be will be

Alfreton

Op _ocka isn't bi or gay, or interested in men, he asked this question not so you could try and give him or others a label, but more about etiquette, I'm his fb and it was my suggestion as it's my fantasy to watch this.

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Badkat,

All due respect but why ask the question if he has no interest in participating? Surely a less cynical person than myself would see that as a bit trolling... and got what was wanted.. another never ending debate on sexuality?

Kazx

Alfreton

"Badkat,

All due respect but why ask the question if he has no interest in participating? Surely a less cynical person than myself would see that as a bit trolling... and got what was wanted.. another never ending debate on sexuality?

Kazx"

I didn't ask him to do it I said it was a fantasy, this was not about a never ending debate on sexuality, and what the hell is this trolling crap anyway?

» Add a new message to this topic