FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fake verifications

Fake verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be an increase in the number of meeting in person verifications that have been written by people that they havnt met. In fact I noticed a circle of so called friends with very dubious profiles that have all verified each other. Am I being over cynical and paranoid or is this a common thing??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *herry n JonesyCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

How do you know they haven't met?

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

report it then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you considered that they could all have met at one of the many northern social nights? If you go into the northern chat room, many of the people in there know each other and have met

"How do you know they haven't met?"

I don't, but I am making an educated assumption, I could be wrong but something doesn't seem genuine.

yes i think some might be fake, i saw on one ladys profile that she doesnt have sex without using condoms, then a man left her a verification saying she does bareback, so maybe she changed her mind?

"Have you considered that they could all have met at one of the many northern social nights? If you go into the northern chat room, many of the people in there know each other and have met"

True, never thought of that tbh.

"How do you know they haven't met?

I don't, but I am making an educated assumption, I could be wrong but something doesn't seem genuine."

You know what they say about people that assume...

Either report (which is pointless as you don;t know) or just don;t message them if you have a doubt.

Sounds very much like a sour grapes threat to me. I would suggest reporting as admin ask you to.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Sounds very much like a sour grapes threat to me. I would suggest reporting as admin ask you to."

i agree, how n earth can you tell if veris are all fake. If you believe they are then report.

If as Occhi suggests you are suspicious because people make friends and share social circles then you are missing how many view swinging.

i dont think there is no way of knowing if they are fake or not, only when i was on another site someone said that anyone could use fake verifications if they wanted to.

"Sounds very much like a sour grapes threat to me. I would suggest reporting as admin ask you to.

i agree, how n earth can you tell if veris are all fake. If you believe they are then report.

If as Occhi suggests you are suspicious because people make friends and share social circles then you are missing how many view swinging.

"

Without viewing the verifications how on earth can you tell if they are NOT fake?? It's a subjective question, like pretty much everything on here.

"Sounds very much like a sour grapes threat to me. I would suggest reporting as admin ask you to.

If as Occhi suggests you are suspicious because people make friends and share social circles then you are missing how many view swinging."

Many man automatically assume if someone isn't interested or doesn't reply to them they are fake.

I meet far more people from other places than Fab and assume many others do so too.

Many man automatically assume if someone isn't interested or doesn't reply to them they are fake.

I meet far more people from other places than Fab and assume many others do so too. "

I am referring to fake verifications, not fake profiles.

I meet far more people from other places than Fab and assume many others do so too.

I am referring to fake verifications, not fake profiles."

It sounds very much like sour grapes. People meet hun it happens! I could go through your profile and report you for having fake verifications if I decided they weren't real. I do have other things in my life though its far easier to block.

I am referring to fake verifications, not fake profiles."

Besides I think this is all about people who just dont like you, word does get around.

I am referring to fake verifications, not fake

profiles.

Besides I think this is all about people who just

dont like you, word does get around. "

That's extremly personal, and based on what exactly, I have met loads of great people on here, your not very popular yourself

profiles.

dont like you, word does get around.

That's extremly personal, and based on what exactly, I have met loads of great people on here, your not very popular yourself"

Ahh nail on the head it seems. I thought that was the real issue, and it wasn't personal just an opinion as for me hun no I always struggle for meets don't I.

profiles.

That's extremly personal, and based on what exactly, I have met loads of great people on here, your not very popular yourself

Ahh nail on the head it seems. I thought that was the real issue, and it wasn't personal just an opinion as for me hun no I always struggle for meets don't I. "

Firstly don't call me hun, it's degrading, secondly what are you on about?? You make a general statement based on what??

calm down people!

"calm down people!"

profiles.

Ahh nail on the head it seems. I thought that was the real issue, and it wasn't personal just an opinion as for me hun no I always struggle for meets don't I.

Firstly don't call me hun, it's degrading, secondly what are you on about?? You make a general statement based on what??"

Hun your so petulant women like men who are not immature in their attitude.

"calm down people!"

I am calm mate, can not understand why she said what she did, a bit out of order if you ask me.

profiles.

Firstly don't call me hun, it's degrading, secondly what are you on about?? You make a general statement based on what??

Hun your so petulant women like men who are

not immature in their attitude. "

What are you on about lol, I think you will find like yourself I don't have any problem meeting people, mine tend to be younger or if you like immature lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Well this thread is obviously not going to last very long....

but Id be interested in asking the OP how would he know whether people have met each other or not?

Without viewing the verifications how on earth can you tell if they are NOT fake?? It's a subjective question, like pretty much everything on here."

Very true, as a regular myself in the northern chat room i would easily be able to tell you if they are regular room users, feel free to inbox me

"Well this thread is obviously not going to last very long....

but Id be interested in asking the OP how would he know whether people have met each other or not?"

His veri's all look dodgy to me. Very dodgy in once case.

It is good fun though, like an episode of jeremy Kyle lol

but Id be interested in asking the OP how would he know whether people have met each other or not?

"

It was actually a genuine question. Im not sure how anyone would know who has met who, socially or otherwise

but Id be interested in asking the OP how would he know whether people have met each other or not?"

I don't, all I am basing it in is instinct and somethings not seeming right. For example they are verified by each other but no one else, the same verifications on each profile, pictures that look a bit 'to good', bizarrely written profiles using similar terms etc etc

Jealousy mate, I did try reading yours but you don't have any

"

I don't, all I am basing it in is instinct and somethings not seeming right. For example they are verified by each other but no one else, the same verifications on each profile, pictures that look a bit 'to good', bizarrely written profiles using similar terms etc etc"

Why let it bother you? just dont message them if you think they are a little dodgy......... i know i sure as hell wouldnt as i to go by gut instinct, i just wouldnt post a thread about it

It was actually a genuine question. Im not sure how anyone would know who has met who, socially or otherwise"

I've not actually read his profile. The point I was hoping that my somewhat flippant comment might make the OP realise that unles you know the people involved you can never really know.

I don't, all I am basing it in is instinct and somethings not seeming right. For example they are verified by each other but no one else, the same verifications on each profile, pictures that look a bit 'to good', bizarrely written profiles using similar terms etc etc"

ok thanks, I think thats a bit different from what you said in the OP about them not having met each other.

My theory is if it looks dodgy is probably is....so I just pass 'em by.

It was actually a genuine question. Im not sure how anyone would know who has met who, socially or otherwise

I've not actually read his profile. The point I was hoping that my somewhat flippant comment

might make the OP realise that unles you know the people involved you can never really know.

"

You can apply that logic to pretty much every thread on here, for example how do I know your a man?? We havnt met, it's a bit of a lazy response tbh, moribund at best

It's on now

"It is good fun though, like an episode of jeremy Kyle lol "

without the bad teeth and endless inexplicable moving of chairs

"It is good fun though, like an episode of jeremy Kyle lol

without the bad teeth and endless inexplicable moving of chairs"

hey! dont dis jezza, it makes my life look normal!

hey! dont dis jezza, it makes my life look normal!"

i wouldn't dream of it it's my guilty pleasure. how some of these people get out of the house never mind have sex amazes me

hey! dont dis jezza, it makes my life look normal!"

It's so bad its funny

It's so bad its funny "

i used to watch it ironically but now i'm really into it

I don't, all I am basing it in is instinct and somethings not seeming right. For example they are verified by each other but no one else, the

same verifications on each profile, pictures that look a bit 'to good', bizarrely written profiles using similar terms etc etc

Why let it bother you? just dont message them if you think they are a little dodgy......... i know i sure as hell wouldnt as i to go by gut instinct, i just wouldnt post a thread about it "

Fair enough, it doesn't bother me that much just thought I would ask if people had found the same

It's so bad its funny

i used to watch it ironically but now i'm really into it"

I get rid of the kids to school, run round doing the housework then get comfy with a brew for some of those

moments!

hexham

Without viewing the verifications how on earth can you tell if they are NOT fake?? It's a subjective question, like pretty much everything on here."

i never read veris...there are far better ways of spotting a fake profile.

What i want to know is why u think the veris are fake...

hexham

"calm down people!

"

*puts on curly wig and mustache*

hexham

"calm down people!

"

*puts on curly wig and mustache*

wouldn't you look silly with 2 wigs and 2 mustaches?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"There seems to be an increase in the number of meeting in person verifications that have been written by people that they havnt met. In fact I noticed a circle of so called friends with very dubious profiles that have all verified each other. Am I being over cynical and paranoid or is this a common thing??"

if you have noticed dubious profile ...report them

if you see fake verifications ...report them

as we have not seen the profiles or veris in questions we cant possible see if there may of been something that set ur fakedar off .

does you trawling profile to profile through others friends list and veris checking out a group of people come across as cynical and paranoid .. well think you answered that yourself lol !!! if you got an iffy feeling at all looking at a cpl of them why on earth would you even bother wasting your valuable time checking more and more ???

as for your last question is this on the increase or more common...well to be honest i can only go on my exsperience and i dont really get much issues with fake veris as if theres anything that dont ring right with someone who contact me then i simply blocked ..problem no longer !

i would say just because a group of people have verified each other doesnt mean they are fake veris ! it happens a lot through folks meeting at socials and clubs ,so why wouldnt they verifiy each other ?

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

There really are far too many hysterical people who spent way to much time on this forum just waiting it seems to jump all over anything they wish.

It was a pretty innocent thread and a fair point, all it requires is one profile with a verification to verify a load of others.

Im literally crying with laughter.

Thank you. Thank you all. Especially OP.

"Don't call me hun, it's degrading". You could not write this stuff.......oh wait

"Im literally crying with laughter.

"Don't call me hun, it's degrading". You could not write this stuff.......oh wait "

I was thinking the same then he gets one of his meets to come and back him up! (or is it a fake vari lol) Laugh a min on here with some guys.

"Don't call me hun, it's degrading". You could not write this stuff.......oh wait

I was thinking the same then he gets one of his meets to come and back him up! (or is it a fake vari lol) Laugh a min on here with some guys. "

Why do people with no verifications keep giving me grief on here??? Pent up sexual frustration??

[Removed by poster at 14/04/12 22:30:51]

I was thinking the same then he gets one of his meets to come and back him up! (or is it a fake vari lol) Laugh a min on here with some guys.

Why do people with no verifications keep giving me grief on here??? Pent up sexual frustration??"

Not really I get more offers than you most likley and the fact I dont choose to show them is not really anything to do with you. 'Hunni'

Forum Mod

As this thread seems to have become something of a farce I think its time to close it

To the OP as a few others have said previously,if you think there is something not quite right about a profile or the verifications then report it and let admin have a look