FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anal sex

Anal sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks, I'm looking for a man to take my anal virginity, any suggestions as to the best position to take cock for the first time? I would like to see it going in. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r BrightonMan  over a year ago

brighton

Take it slow lots of lube them just enjoy the cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lay on your back with legs over his shoulders mmmm

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Lying face down with three pillows under your hips, I've found that position best to start with...

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Hi folks, I'm looking for a man to take my anal virginity, any suggestions as to the best position to take cock for the first time? I would like to see it going in. Thanks."

On your knees opposite a mirror seems to be your best option if you want to watch...

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Him on his back. You straddle, cowboy style, and can control the oentration. Really takes the edge off- very enjoyable. He can play with your cock too.

By *istoryman57Couple  over a year ago

burnley

think i also would like to give this ago give or take.think it would have to be with some one who is very gentle..& safe sex is a must..

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

If your in Kendal you could take it up the Honister Pass.

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

I always found for my first time, and first time with new partners, that on my knees facing away...looking into a mirror.

Really allows you to take it slow and if its all to much, you can just jerk forward to pull out of it

Take your time, LOTS of lube and most importantly...once he's in for the first time tell him not to move, just relax and let yourself get used to it. Once you're over that first hurdle start to edge yourself backwards and you'll really enjoy it. Then just let him take it from there.

When you're ready, you can lie on your front, pillows propping you up...or even better (as previously suggested) on your back with your legs on his shoulders. Such a great position and guaranteed to make me cum without even touching my cock, but can take a bit of practice to get right.

Most importantly, have FUN

Andrea xxx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Hi folks, I'm looking for a man to take my anal virginity, any suggestions as to the best position to take cock for the first time? I would like to see it going in. Thanks.

On your knees opposite a mirror seems to be your best option if you want to watch..."

i quite like the view when i am on my back

my wife is a A.E nurse,and see a few odd things up bottoms,so she kind of no the do and donts of bottom fun,and she recomends for bum play lots of lube ,lie on your side and lift your knees as far up as pos towards your chest ,this will take out some of the natural curve of your bback passage and make tears in your lining less likly,which is more common than you think,take it easy and let your partner put his cock in a little and take it out (not all the way )then back in a little further each time ,there is a mussle a few inches up you have to put a easy steady presure on this ,whith what ever you are incerting, it will eventualy go and you should slip in,remember if its a dildo you are useing a firm bendy one is best ,and not too big to start with

"Hi folks, I'm looking for a man to take my anal virginity, any suggestions as to the best position to take cock for the first time? I would like to see it going in. Thanks."

Start by finding someone willing to do you, that you can trust, then worry about what positions. Trying out all the suggested positions by yourself just isn't as much fun.

» Add a new message to this topic