FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how do you know?

how do you know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i always wank over my girlfriend getting fucked by someone else but in real life i dont think i cud handle it ,,,,,,,,,how do u know that u r a couple for swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

you try it and if you like it, its for you, if you dont then its not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you duscuss it fully with your partner, ensure you have groundrules you are both happy with and no pressure environment to see if it is for you - such as a club where there is no pressure to play, you can watch others, just play together, be watched or have others to play with you if it feels right for you both. its not for everyone but it works for my hubby & i. Good luck with what ever you decide x

"you try it and if you like it, its for you, if you dont then its not"

...and you'll never know for sure until you actually do it too. But if you're dreading it at the thought stage, then it don't bode well :P

Wolf

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

try letting your gf know your on here and into swinging! you never know the reaction you might get

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"i always wank over my girlfriend getting fucked by someone else but in real life i dont think i cud handle it ,,,,,,,,,how do u know that u r a couple for swinging"

tell me how you feel about it while I'm shagging her

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

You talk and share fantasies then you give it a go...finding out what she fantasises about might be a start.

Try it!!

Thats all we did

thanks for answering guys ,,,but girls what was ur 1st thought when ur man talked about swinging

I had a wank over an ex girlfriend. I know it's wrong but she's a heavy sleeper and I still had a key

I'm having the exact same thoughts at the mo. Do i ask my gf or not? I am no longer meeting etc on here but chat in the forums and with old friends. Id love to get in to 3sums etc with her espec mff as i think she has a bi side but just dont know how to ask!!!

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"thanks for answering guys ,,,but girls what was ur 1st thought when ur man talked about swinging "

i got into it with my ex, we just talked about fantasies and came to light i wanted to be with 2 guys and he organised it by telling me aboutthe life style and the rest is history as they say

and its now 9 years later

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

"thanks for answering guys ,,,but girls what was ur 1st thought when ur man talked about swinging "

First off we were not 20 years old, we had a bit of life experience behind us.

Secondly it was (fems) idea and hubby jumped at it, we have never looked back, however we had been together a loooooong time.

I asked hubby if he was up for a couple meet, he said yes..

The worry comes in when theres a jelousy/insecure issue, if your both secure in your relationship then take the chance if you BOTH feel like you want to explore. If its one sided tho? Then your playing with fire.

Very best of luck, MT

scared but excited... took us forever dirty talking out fantasies out in bed before we actually decided to do something about it tho. By the time we did we'd got ourselves mega horny thinking about it but it still took us a good few go's before we feel really comfortable with it. It took a little while me to disassociate sex from love and just see if for what it is... jolly good fun lol. x

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Well said Molchabi!

Its nothing to do with love, its pure sex!

End of the day you go back to your alternate life! Kids, washing, work whatever.. X MT

Are you or your other half a jealous type of person?

What would you do if you saw each other playing with another person and they seemed to be enjoying it more than with you?

If you can handle the high at the time of the playing, could you handle the come down?

There is no substitute for experience, if you BOTH feel that you would like to experiment and explore sex with others then just try doing something small and see how you both feel afterwards.

i met him here and we only play with girls as he wouldn't like it and i defintely wouldn't so maybe have a chat as without it u will always wonder xxx

"i always wank over my girlfriend getting fucked by someone else but in real life i dont think i cud handle it ,,,,,,,,,how do u know that u r a couple for swinging"

You're on here as a single male actively looking to cheat on her and you think that you;d have jealousy issues. Personally i think you need to consider whether you are emotionally mature enough to do this before you even think about asking her.

i have never meet with another woman or cheated on her i am on here to try and find out what it is all about and be 100% sure before i asked her and that way i might have some of the answers to the questions she might ask but thanks for all ur replys they r all helpfull and helping me understand

"i have never meet with another woman or cheated on her i am on here to try and find out what it is all about and be 100% sure before i asked her and that way i might have some of the answers to the questions she might ask but thanks for all ur replys they r all helpfull and helping me understand "

Well why not let her look at the site and discuss it together?

XXXX

thats a good question ,,i dont no

By *ussy-StretcherMan  over a year ago

UK

Hang on a minute, hope you're not one of those guys sending people messages asking them to explain in detail what they going to do to your girlfriend to work out if they up for the task. But in the end, you just wank over the idea and not meet.

Because i cant understand that bit you said, '...in real life, you dont think you could handle it...'

Common mate, reveal yourself cos i have some few words for ya this very minute

what r u talking about , if i wanted to just wank over the thought i wudnt waste my time on here ,,,,thanks for replying dude but u got it wrong

» Add a new message to this topic