FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Double standards?

Double standards?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpkin OP   Man  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`ve seen loads of comments, mostly derogatory, of the possible lack of cleanliness of the people who partake in the jars of freebie peanuts and mints at various clubs. How many of those people who make such comments will be later stuffing the nether region parts of said refreshment partakers down their throughts later on that night?

Think about it!

Walks away with toungue wedged very firmly in cheek!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your not wrong!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

totally agree..

ah but theres certain men whos cock i dont mind stuffing down my throat where as some of the guys who scratch their balls at the bar then grab a hand full of nuts i dont want to play with

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I think there is a world of difference between choosing who you perform a sexual act with in a club and having no control over who dips their hands in the peanuts and mints.....

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"ah but theres certain men whos cock i dont mind stuffing down my throat where as some of the guys who scratch their balls at the bar then grab a hand full of nuts i dont want to play with "

Well said

"ah but theres certain men whos cock i dont mind stuffing down my throat where as some of the guys who scratch their balls at the bar then grab a hand full of nuts i dont want to play with "

It must be absolute hell for you to see a guy who you fancy at the bar reaching for the jar of peanuts!

Yes People! This is supposed to be a fun thread and I hope it will be continued as such!

Do the complimentary nuts come with the cock attached or is that extra?

"Do the complimentary nuts come with the cock attached or is that extra?"

By *isub69Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Lol

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I`ve seen loads of comments, mostly derogatory, of the possible lack of cleanliness of the people who partake in the jars of freebie peanuts and mints at various clubs. How many of those people who make such comments will be later stuffing the nether region parts of said refreshment partakers down their throughts later on that night?

Think about it!

Walks away with toungue wedged very firmly in cheek! "

I walked into this pub. There was a dish of nuts on the bar. The nuts looked at me and said 'Man you are dope. You are such a cool dude.' I got my pint of old wifebeater and headed for the beer garden. As I passed the cigarette maachine it growled at me 'Why don't you fuck off home you fat bastard? Your shirt is awful and your arse is wider than the English channel.'

I thought I was going mad.

I asked the landlady to explain.

She said....

'The nuts are complementary and the fag machine's out of order....'

Ba boom tish! Eye fank yew, ladies and gennulmen, I'm here all week, my name's Frank Fellatio....

More More! shouted the condom machine. Lmao

I've just had a thought, if people are eating the nuts and scratching their bit after, what would happen if someone had an allergy to peanuts and was giving oral? I've never even thought of this till now.

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've just had a thought, if people are eating the nuts and scratching their bit after, what would happen if someone had an allergy to peanuts and was giving oral? I've never even thought of this till now. "

That'd be a fun one to explain to your gp..

"I've just had a thought, if people are eating the nuts and scratching their bit after, what would happen if someone had an allergy to peanuts and was giving oral? I've never even thought of this till now. "

Seriously, yes, this could be a problem! You will have to take the same precautions that a latex intolerant friend of mine has to take. Before any contact, oral or genital, she has to use wipes to remove any latex traces, even beofre putting a non-latex condom on the guy. She has even got a reaction from the rubber backing of my Garmin Satnav!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

At least if your eating Nobbys Nuts you know who's they are!

"At least if your eating Nobbys Nuts you know who's they are!"

Even if you don't know who's handled them before you put them in your mouth!

» Add a new message to this topic