FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ankle Chains......

Ankle Chains......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/12 23:28:12]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hi All

Now there was me thinking ankle chains story was a myth.........., Spotted a very attractive lady in a pub last night whilst putting world to rights with best friend and shared some fun banter with the lady and her friends. I did ask if the chain had any meaning.

Her reply was "yes and have permission".

Any other couples or ladys into wearing ankle chains?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no, dont like them

By *uriousnubyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm confused what meaning are they meant to have? Lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

My mum always said pozzies wore them.

Hopefully someone more knowledgable will be along and give a better idea...

As a lad i remember a an old boss saying dependent on which leg and if any symbols then the chain MIGHT signify a hot wife who plays with permission and if on other leg then without permission....

i was cheeky and asked, she was open and upfront.......

From wiki answers:

Answer:

"Although some people may like to think there is a meaning (such as one side representing heterosexuality and the other the opposite), there is no common definition. It simply means that is the ankle you prefer to wear the bracelet on.

Though the above may be true for most people one should note that in some circles/lifestyles the wearing of an ankle bracelet DOES have significant meaning. In somewhat recent history (20-30yrs) the wearing of an anklet was generally considered to indicate the wearer was "available" for the right price. More recently however, if someone is involved in the "swinging" lifestyle you may find a piece of jewelry around an ankle, generally the right but not always, indicating that she is available & looking (even if there is a ring on her finger). But of course sometimes, in fact, most times, the ankle bracelet is just another piece of jewelry because it makes her feel pretty."

Maybe it does have a special meaning to a tiny percentage of people. To others its just an item of jewellery that they like to wear.

"Maybe it does have a special meaning to a tiny percentage of people. To others its just an item of jewellery that they like to wear."

Unless she has pampas grass hanging from it.... actually pampas grass is a bit long to hang, make that dragging behind her from it.

Given your shoe liking that's have to be a dam long chain to reach the ground

xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Hopefully someone more knowledgable will be along and give a better idea...

As a lad i remember a an old boss saying dependent on which leg and if any symbols then the chain MIGHT signify a hot wife who plays with permission and if on other leg then without permission....

i was cheeky and asked, she was open and upfront......."

its not about being knowledgeable but about the fact memes spread beyond there original meaning...

You got lucky, most people today have as little knowledge of what an ankle chain was understood to mean by some as what a red handkerchief in the back pocket means to others...

Without question was lucky and didnt get a wack lol......

"I'm confused what meaning are they meant to have? Lol "

...as far I was aware, they used to signify a 'whore's anklet' - could be wrong but there you go. Now I guess it might mean the female is in a D/S relationship and the ankle chain signifies this; although this would usually be a collar...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Alice In Chains are a brill band so don't knock 'em ok.

"Maybe it does have a special meaning to a tiny percentage of people. To others its just an item of jewellery that they like to wear.

Unless she has pampas grass hanging from it.... actually pampas grass is a bit long to hang, make that dragging behind her from it."

its not about being knowledgeable but about the fact memes spread beyond there original meaning...

You got lucky, most people today have as little knowledge of what an ankle chain was understood to mean by some as what a red handkerchief in the back pocket means to others...

"

keys jangling in your left pocket or your right...

special stickers from ebay on your boot

Strange nudges and winks in pubs and cafe's

I mean, where does it all end up.....

Wolf

keys jangling in your left pocket or your right...

special stickers from ebay on your boot

Strange nudges and winks in pubs and cafe's

I mean, where does it all end up.....

Wolf

"

Usually ends up with drinks on the floor and a fight outside

I bought my gf one, now my ex wife 30years ago,

it was bought as a nice piece of jewellery never thought it a had a messsge attached to it.

Wonder if she still has it !!!!!

I have worn an ankle chain for some years now and not only for it being pretty as it has been a conversation starter with people asking about the old meaning's of different ankles and if they are worn over or under any stockings etc. xxx

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

You don't mean shackles then ...... sorry!

Oh and as somebody mentioned pampas grass, I saw two fine examples of this outside a south London church yesterday, think I might just get a little religious to check out the 'swinging congregation'..... you never know!

LOL

» Add a new message to this topic