FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why a million cock pics!

Why a million cock pics!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousnuby OP   Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Does anybody else hate this, I know this I a sex site but I hate guys profiles where they have a million pics I their cock front ,back, sides, top ,slight to right ,slight to left, coming, hard , soft , lol ok you have a cock I get it!! Do u have a face or a body too?

Sorry to rant but does this annoy anyone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

It doesn't really annoy me as such (I don't let such trivia get to me) but it does baffle me as to why someone would think that umpteen cock pics would entice someone to want to meet them.

I saw one guy's profile that had FORTY cock shots. There really wasn't an angle of his cock left that wasn't covered. He was obviously very proud of his appendage but it would've been nice to see there was more to him than just a penis.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It doesn't really annoy me as such (I don't let such trivia get to me) but it does baffle me as to why someone would think that umpteen cock pics would entice someone to want to meet them.

I saw one guy's profile that had FORTY cock shots. There really wasn't an angle of his cock left that wasn't covered. He was obviously very proud of his appendage but it would've been nice to see there was more to him than just a penis."

Think you may have inadvertantly hit the nail on the head so to speak

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

" ok you have a cock I get it!! Do u have a face or a body too?

Sorry to rant but does this annoy anyone else? "

No, just a cock, sorry! It does make my head hurt typing this!

its because there proud of what they have got, if you got it flaunt it as they say, and i get turned on looking at them.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Look at it from this perspective - if a bloke really thinks that a woody forest of cock pics is what a woman really wants to see, then he has just telegraphed to you from a long way off that he really doesn't have a clue what women want - so hes unlikely.to be able to give it to you.

And he's done that without you even having gone to the trouble of talking to him.

Done you a favour really

"Does anybody else hate this, I know this I a sex site but I hate guys profiles where they have a million pics I their cock front ,back, sides, top ,slight to right ,slight to left, coming, hard , soft , lol ok you have a cock I get it!! Do u have a face or a body too?

Yes seen lots of profiles like that and they make me smile. We wouldn't meet though as there doesn't seem to be a man attached to them.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

" a woody forest of cock pics "

That has just given me a funny mental image

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Can't say that it annoys me as if a profile has pictures that I don't like then I move on to the next one.

By *leasing_to_the_thighsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

The thing u have to rememer is sometimes it might not just be for your benifit he might just like the fact that people are looking at his cock lol in an exhibitonist way. I have a few cock shots and body shots but keep face private i hope that wouldnt put ladys off too much

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"The thing u have to rememer is sometimes it might not just be for your benifit he might just like the fact that people are looking at his cock lol in an exhibitonist way. I have a few cock shots and body shots but keep face private i hope that wouldnt put ladys off too much "

Your profile's better put together than those that are just cock and nowt else. I do love seeing the best cocks out there, but - as with the most of the rest of us, I think - seeing more of the others who just pin up cock shots is a must.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

It's not just blokes profiles that have loads of cock shots,thes plenty of couples profiles with genital pics and endless pics of sex acts..

To be honest could never see the point in this.

[Removed by poster at 16/04/12 18:10:39]

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"It's not just blokes profiles that have loads of cock shots,thes plenty of couples profiles with genital pics and endless pics of sex acts..

To be honest could never see the point in this.

"

Either because it works or , shock horror they like having lots of pictures of gentials and sex acts on their profile.

To the tune of “A Million Love Songs” by Take That....

Put your ‘head’ against the ruler

What do you see?

A million cocks just trying to make

The cock shot of the century

Close your eyes but don't forget

What you have seen

A shot of my three inches

And the fun that could have been

A million cock shots later

Here I am trying to tell you that Im ‘fit’

A Million cock shots later

Trying to tempt you to a ‘bit’

A Million cock shots later

Fancy a Fuck?

" shock horror "

cock horror to some by the looks of it

As a man you don't want to sit looking at endless pictures of cocks on the site when you've one of your own. Men might like looking at well presented pictures of fannies though...

As a woman you don't want to see endledd pictures of fannies on the site when you've got one of your own. Women might enjoy looking a well presented pictures of cocks though...

Both sexes enjoy membership on the site

The browser back and forward buttons are there for a reason - bit like the on/off button on a telly

Wolf

By *ussy-StretcherMan  over a year ago

UK

"As a man you don't want to sit looking at endless pictures of cocks on the site when you've one of your own. Men might like looking at well presented pictures of fannies though...

As a woman you don't want to see endledd pictures of fannies on the site when you've got one of your own. Women might enjoy looking a well presented pictures of cocks though...

The browser back and forward buttons are there for a reason - bit like the on/off button on a telly

Wolf"

You hit the nail on the head on this one. Its not the fault of the blokes who want to impress women with cock-pics. I've got confused many atimes as to what this site is all about, if women compolain about why we guys plastered our profile with cock pics.

1) Women seem to say 'size doesnt really matter' whereas, they mean 'Size does actually matters.

2) This is a swingers site and swinging is all about two opposite genitals merging together to create some sort of mutual excitement. so why cant we just show our 2 genitals and you shop around for the one you fancy and think could make a good fit when it gets in your fanny

Forum Mod

There are some beautiful cock pics on here just as there are some beautiful fanny pics

There are others that scare the shit out of me

Ill enjoy the ones I like and skip quickly past the ones I don't

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Does anybody else hate this, I know this I a sex site but I hate guys profiles where they have a million pics I their cock front ,back, sides, top ,slight to right ,slight to left, coming, hard , soft , lol ok you have a cock I get it!! Do u have a face or a body too?

nope - i like cock pics

"As a man you don't want to sit looking at endless pictures of cocks on the site when you've one of your own. Men might like looking at well presented pictures of fannies though...

Wolf

You hit the nail on the head on this one. Its not the fault of the blokes who want to impress women with cock-pics. I've got confused many atimes as to what this site is all about, if women compolain about why we guys plastered our profile with cock pics.

1) Women seem to say 'size doesnt really matter' whereas, they mean 'Size does actually matters.

2) This is a swingers site and swinging is all about two opposite genitals merging together to create some sort of mutual excitement. so why cant we just show our 2 genitals and you shop around for the one you fancy and think could make a good fit when it gets in your fanny "

I don't know any woman that would pick a guy just by his genitalia. Attraction is key and that includes the whole person.

I personally would never meet someone that just has a profile full of genital shots.

We do understand what your saying and agree with the fact that nothing but cock pics on a profile can be boring and shows little imagination.

However, as a couple interested in couples, what annoys us more is a profile with an interesting avatar so we click on it to see more only to find they have no pics at all.

XXXX

By *ussy-StretcherMan  over a year ago

UK

Wolf

2) This is a swingers site and swinging is all about two opposite genitals merging together to create some sort of mutual excitement. so why cant we just show our 2 genitals and you shop around for the one you fancy and think could make a good fit when it gets in your fanny

I don't know any woman that would pick a guy just by his genitalia. Attraction is key and that includes the whole person.

I personally would never meet someone that just has a profile full of genital shots. "

Yeah i understand what you saying but the cock pics should come first before trying to work out the attraction bit. I'm sure you wont want to see a bloke that look like Brad-Pitt with a non-suitable cock for you. Think about it

Wolf

I personally would never meet someone that just has a profile full of genital shots.

Yeah i understand what you saying but the cock pics should come first before trying to work out the attraction bit. I'm sure you wont want to see a bloke that look like Brad-Pitt with a non-suitable cock for you. Think about it"

For me it's not about size it's about attraction, at a club I don't ask to see a guys cock 1st. We see each other and there's physical attraction, we chat, laugh etc then we go and play.

funny how your profile pic is of your bottom! do you have a face ?!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Wolf

Yeah i understand what you saying but the cock pics should come first before trying to work out the attraction bit. I'm sure you wont want to see a bloke that look like Brad-Pitt with a non-suitable cock for you. Think about it"

I've NEVER met a man based on his cock. In fact I don't think I've met a man that had a cock pic only.

For me engage my mind and my body follows. A man fixated with his knob would not be for me...it's about pleasing me, getting your end away is not always an option.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

I saw one guy's profile that had FORTY cock shots. There really wasn't an angle of his cock left that wasn't covered."

To be fair, I have come across ...... errrr I mean noticed....... a single woman's profile which has 38 pictures of her clunge ...... and they were all taken from more or less the same angle

it also occurs to me that while a woman might bot meet a man on the strength of a cock pic, another man might ....... perhaps the muti cock pic posters aren't nearly as interested in women as they would have you believe

See that so often. A single guy or woman or couple and ALL their photos are of close up pussy or cock shots. I mean please!

Lets face it, not many people know how to take a good photo and just do what they think other people want.

What i REALLY cant understand is people who wont show you a face picture when you are arranging to play or meet! Had that a few times and I just say if i cant see a face photo I am NOT meeting you ever.

same goes for women. too many close ups of 1 bodypart

lets see more

Not interested in cock pics. Prefer to see body and face. Never been attracted by a cock...

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

I have no interest in pics of guys cocks...

I know he got one, IF he didn't, im sure he would mention it somewhere on his profile!

BUT.....

I have met so many guys that have very little to show and I wish I had seen a pic BEFORE agreeing to meet...

ONE good pic is enough guys.....Show more of your body

» Add a new message to this topic