FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > swingers clubs

swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats the best swingers clubs we are thinking of going to one we are from wolverhampton. we havnt met another cpl b4 but have had a cpl of 3sums x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

In your area? Got to be Chameleons.

Have a look at the clubs page on this site. West Midland is at the bottom. Plenty of reviews for you to read.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Leeds

If you're traveling, then No3 in Chorley is a great club, also nice if you don't want to run into people you may Know.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

out of the 4 clubs we been to we love infusions at blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chameleons is best club in your area, theres also xtasia in west brom, depends what you like tho, chameleons is more a sauna based club so more relaxed and you dont stay dressed, tho you dont have to be naked, you can get dressed up in sexy undies etc where as xtasia is more a night club based club where you stay dressed and they have a DJ, saying that the play areas,, in my opinion are very poor plus they have no changing rooms or showers (well they do have showers they just not in use due to the lack of people using them!!) which i dont like, in a club where your having sex id like to think people i play with shower between sessions not just put their pants back on

"whats the best swingers clubs we are thinking of going to one we are from wolverhampton. we havnt met another cpl b4 but have had a cpl of 3sums x"

Try Adventuresinlust in stoke-on-trent.

Best club in the midlands by far these days.Xt needs a re-vamp...It really is worth coming up the m6. xx

By *isub69Man  over a year ago

Epsom

I have heard Chameleons is very good.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The couples (And 2 singles) that voted for our top 5 came out as follows:

1) Chameleons

2) joint - Liberty Elite / VA

3) La Chambre

4) joint - Xtasias / Infusions

5) Ourplace4fun

Our personal top 5 list would have been:

1) Liberty Elite

2) Chams

3) VA / La Chambre

4) Ourplace 4 Fun

5) Adfabs

So as you can see not exactly the same as the one above. We would say you would be very hard pushed not to have a good time at any of the above clubs.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We also hear great things about the following clubs (We personally haven't been to them yet, though thats changing in a couple of cases in May)

Uptopias in Yorkshire

No 3 Club in Chorely

Club F Durham

Secrets, Devon

Decadence, Burnham on Sea

Atlantis Evoloution, Stoke On Trent (We are going there in May)

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Chameleons is a great club, but possibly not for a first ever visit...

The other patrons are fun, but its the club I get manhandled in most by uninvited people!

If you're happy to make a break of it and can get a good deal, La Chambre is much more 'policed' and they are very thorough in their guided tour and info and will usually introduce you to some old hands so you can chat to someone and not feel like norma/n no mates.

I've never (yet) been to Liberty Elite so I can't comment.

Good luck and never forget that no is always acceptable and you don't need to explain why. And anyone who pushes or tries to do anything uninvited just tell them off and don't be shy - they bring out my best British nanny side! Although it is rare and generally you will not encounter it.

I've been a member of chameleons for quite some time, and you should consider a trip here just for a look see.

If you meet folks there, just drop into the conversation that its both your first time at a club and you're there to find your feet. Everyone will be nice and understanding and for sure won't give you hassle.

I took a female FB there lady year, and we both used this approach - didn't get any grief what so ever.

Good luck and just chill

Best you will get in uk is Chameleons its a great club . staff and the place have a lovely feel xxx and thay make you feel welcome .

We would go for Xtasia, Chams is good so we hear but walking round in a wet towel is not for us, having said that Xtasia could do with better showers but it has the benefit of not having to strip of unless you want to.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"Chameleons is a great club, but possibly not for a first ever visit...

The other patrons are fun, but its the club I get manhandled in most by uninvited people!

If you're happy to make a break of it and can get a good deal, La Chambre is much more 'policed' and they are very thorough in their guided tour and info and will usually introduce you to some old hands so you can chat to someone and not feel like norma/n no mates.

I've never (yet) been to Liberty Elite so I can't comment.

Good luck and never forget that no is always acceptable and you don't need to explain why. And anyone who pushes or tries to do anything uninvited just tell them off and don't be shy - they bring out my best British nanny side! Although it is rare and generally you will not encounter it. "

I'd agree with the advice here - don't be afraid in a club scenario to say no. No one will take offence and if they do most clubs will have them ejected.

As for chams for a first visit, we'd never had a 3 sum, snog or anything with anyone else before we went to Chams....So I suppose we wernt technically swingers lol - It will always remain one of out best nights!

Considering you're in Wolves you'd be mad not to at least give it a go! I'm not saying dont try others, but there is a reason some people travel hundreds of miles to get there!

Have fun.

D&K

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so do people just walk up to you and start feeling you up..... we thought that you had to at least give someone permission lol

People are not going to jump on you were ever you choose, remember they are there for the same reason as you, just be yourseleves and the rest will follow.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"so do people just walk up to you and start feeling you up..... we thought that you had to at least give someone permission lol "

No. If however you're in say a public area getting quite frisky with each other with others in proximity its not unusual to have someone touch your leg or shoulder. There is a lot of debate about etiquette - some will think thats fine, others think its down right rude. Its a personal thing - Different clubs have different/stricter rules too - although every club No means No - no debate, no negotiation, thats it.

A simple glance and shake of the head or no thanks, or simply moving the hand away is usually more than enough. I've never seen anyone else need any more encouragement than that.

If your in a more social area liek the bar, we've never been touched, just chatted to.

It's really not that scary at all. Search the meet requests on a night you're thinking of goign and get into a conversation with a couple that are already going - I'm sure some of them would meet you and show you aroudn for a bit as a purely "social" thing. Thats what we did the first time and it's a lot less daunting.

If you go to chams for instance, you can just walk around - and look. Kates NEVER been touched while we're just walking around. the only time is when we've been playing in an open room, and if we're not intrested no one has ever needed a reminder.

Most peopel use the bar area as a social area anyway so the worst you'll have there is someone talkign to you.

Have fun.

D&K

Sheffield

"so do people just walk up to you and start feeling you up..... we thought that you had to at least give someone permission lol "

They shouldn't.

But on every visit I have had to chams I have had hands on me when going up the stairs.

I have also, on several occasions had yo return stray hands to men when I've been playing and realised that there's an extra.hand on me, usually on my breast.

This kind of behaviour can, and sometimes does occur in other clubs, but I've never had it anywhere else in the same volume.

I'm a confident if not mouthy woman so I have no problem sorting these handsy men out. But I really shouldn't have to.

Chams give a very abbreviated tour if you get one at all. I've talked to people who've been discouraged after not realizing the protocol in the round room...

I've also spoken to various women on their first visit who have said they won't be trying clubs again due to the hands on men..

Having said all that I go back and generally enjoy myself there very much. But I don't recommend chams as a first time club.

It must be different for single women at chams as we have been a couple of times every week for the last few months and have never had any unwanted attention !

Women don't generally wear a towel , they dress to impress !

For guys , a towel is fine - puts us all in the same boat so to speak !

We couldn't recommend chams highly enough !

Sheffield

"It must be different for single women at chams as we have been a couple of times every week for the last few months and have never had any unwanted attention !

Women don't generally wear a towel , they dress to impress !

For guys , a towel is fine - puts us all in the same boat so to speak !

We couldn't recommend chams highly enough ! "

Even when I have visited with a male friend...

And guys who decide to join in with people playing by putting a hand on a breast or slapping a cock on your face or by getting on the bed, putting a condom on and asking your playmate (not me!) if they van have a go have no idea if that person is your regular partner!

I love chams but have encountered all of the above there, sometimes on the same visit.

I have also spoken to a variety of women there on their first ever club visit who have felt manhandled and discouraged from attending clubs ever again.

The layout of the club I'd confusing for first-time visitors and I think that helps the (minority) men who push it and hope they'll get away with it.

I love chams and will keep going back. But I think a smaller club or one which is stricter about enforcing the rules is better for first-time

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

Any club is only as good as the people who are also there on the night you go.

Yeah we get the point you are making about the layout etc but with the lockable rooms and couples only room there really shouldn't be a problem . Go in the cinema or an open room and yes it may happen but elsewhere has always been ok , even in the jacuzzi . Mind you we generally don't mind the attention in an open room and are always assertive with who can or can't play .

There was a new couple there on wednesday - first timers anywhere and they had a thoroughly relaxed and enjoyable evening - both very nervous but left very happy !

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

As we understand it the etiquette is and always should be "Ask before Touching" and "No means No" or wait to be invited to particapate.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

It's interesting how this forum has developed, but to go back to the OP, I haven't been to Chams but have heard good things about the place, I have been to Xtasia and think it's great, if I was going as a first timer, I'd probably go to Xtasia on a party night like the one they have on 25th May, mainly because there will be a lot of people there and it's a big place.

With regards to ladies being touched, as a single guy, I can only say it's different with every couple/single lady I have encountered in clubs. Some simply want to talk, many only want to play in either couples rooms or in the controlled enviroment of a private room, but for couples whom go into the open play areas, I can honestly say it can be difficult to know if the couple wish you to join in. Occasionally, the lady/couple makeit blatently obvious as in right guys you can do this and that but not the other, thats the best way cos everyone knows whats what, but I've been sat in an open play room before with a few guys when a couple has complained that noones joining in, and in the same play room on a different time when a couple went ape and left because a guy had tentatively touched her leg or shoulder, 2 different couples with different agenda's, impossible to have known which approach was right. I do agree though that copping an uninvited feel of a woman going up the stairs etc is out of order

» Add a new message to this topic