FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The accidental voyeur

The accidental voyeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Sensual40 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Woodford

Teenage story,15 or so went with my mate to check this girl he was chatting up. Suddenly her father, a striiiiict military man turns up and everyone scrambles for corner to hide in. I didn't know the house but the room I chose to hide in was her bedroom...with en-suite. I didn't know Colonel Dad was at that moment ordering her to get dressed to go out with him. She showered and took so long to go from naked to fully dressed knowing I was there...problem was that if I made one squeak I'd be in biiig trouble.

Have you ever been an accidental voyeur?

How was it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Many years ago, before I became acquainted with the swinging world, I had a tiff one night with my ex and went for a drive to the beach to cool down.

Whilst I sat in the car park, looking out at the lights on the ships, a car drove in with several other cars behind.

The first car stopped in the middle of the car park, the interior lights were switched on and the back door opened. A naked woman was laid on her back across the back seat with her top half spilling out of the open door.

The other cars had screeched to a stop and several men leapt out and went over to the naked woman. In a flurry, hands were all over her, cocks were pushed into her mouth then I couldn't see much more as they were crowded around her.

My jaw was on the floor - I'd never even heard of dogging let alone seen it. I drove off as I was a bit shocked by it all - but I was also intrigued and a bit turned on by the scene I'd just witnessed.

I've seen many kinky, naughty things since then but that first accidental voyeuristic event will always stay locked firmly in my memory

By *Sensual40 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Woodford

Hmmm that sounds like it left a lasting impression. Do you think it brought you closer to the world of 'sexual deviation'.

"Many years ago, before I became acquainted with the swinging world, I had a tiff one night with my ex and went for a drive to the beach to cool down.

Whilst I sat in the car park, looking out at the lights on the ships, a car drove in with several other cars behind.

The first car stopped in the middle of the car park, the interior lights were switched on and the back door opened. A naked woman was laid on her back across the back seat with her top half spilling out of the open door.

The other cars had screeched to a stop and several men leapt out and went over to the naked woman. In a flurry, hands were all over her, cocks were pushed into her mouth then I couldn't see much more as they were crowded around her.

My jaw was on the floor - I'd never even heard of dogging let alone seen it. I drove off as I was a bit shocked by it all - but I was also intrigued and a bit turned on by the scene I'd just witnessed.

I've seen many kinky, naughty things since then but that first accidental voyeuristic event will always stay locked firmly in my memory "

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Hmmm that sounds like it left a lasting impression. Do you think it brought you closer to the world of 'sexual deviation'.

"

I think it probably did. I was suddenly aware that kinky sex didn't just exist in naughty mags but that real people were getting up to all sorts of sexual shenanigans. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since that night

» Add a new message to this topic