FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nipple Play/Clamps/Piercings

Nipple Play/Clamps/Piercings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Lovely OP   Woman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’ve recently discovered that I’m very into nipple play. It’s never been a thing for me before, but the guy I play with must have a special talent or something because I’m obsessed with the way he plays with them. So it’s made me wonder about experimenting with nipple clamps or maybe getting one/them pierced.

Any advice or recommendations from anyone who’s more experienced than me? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nipple play can be esquisite for some women (men too) and I found that if their nipples are treated 'wisely' it can produce an orgasm..

Here and There

"Nipple play can be esquisite for some women (men too) and I found that if their nipples are treated 'wisely' it can produce an orgasm.."

I haves got there just from nipple play alone, but it’s got a me really close and so so wet

When i'm close to orgasm tweaking my nipples will trigger it.

Here and There

"When i'm close to orgasm tweaking my nipples will trigger it."

I’m getting that way. It’s amazing.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

My nipples aren't massively sensitive but I do like them played with and sucked.

Just remember with clamps, don't leave them on too long. You need to take them off after about 15 minutes or so.

My nipples just hurt immensely when they were twisted... I have not experienced anything like orgasmic joy

By *roubleInMindCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

"My nipples aren't massively sensitive but I do like them played with and sucked.

Just remember with clamps, don't leave them on too long. You need to take them off after about 15 minutes or so."

Just wish they did a try before you buy scheme for clamps too.... some are much tighter than others and some can’t be adjusted. I tried some clover ones last week and oh my... bit too much for me

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"My nipples aren't massively sensitive but I do like them played with and sucked.

Just remember with clamps, don't leave them on too long. You need to take them off after about 15 minutes or so.

Just wish they did a try before you buy scheme for clamps too.... some are much tighter than others and some can’t be adjusted. I tried some clover ones last week and oh my... bit too much for me "

Definitely get adjustable ones first!

Here and There

Just remember with clamps, don't leave them on too long. You need to take them off after about 15 minutes or so."

Ah ok, good advice. I’m clueless so wouldn’t have known that.

OMG I love my nipple being played with. Hence why I got it pierced.

Huge turn on for me and gets me very horny. I love having a feel of it during the day too. Sly finger into my bra.

MsD

Here and There

"OMG I love my nipple being played with. Hence why I got it pierced.

Huge turn on for me and gets me very horny. I love having a feel of it during the day too. Sly finger into my bra.

MsD"

Notice you have your hood pierced too, do you recommend both?

I’m really considering my nipples. Hoping it makes them even more sensitive.

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i think they look super sexy on a woman, but unfortunately nipple play isnt for me. i do however think these clamps are beautiful https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/bondage-gear/products/jewelled-barrel-nipple-clamps

Here and There

"i think they look super sexy on a woman, but unfortunately nipple play isnt for me. i do however think these clamps are beautiful https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/bondage-gear/products/jewelled-barrel-nipple-clamps"

Yes they’re pretty. I’ve seen some beautiful on my searches today. Seen loads I want.

Here and There

Just wish they did a try before you buy scheme for clamps too.... some are much tighter than others and some can’t be adjusted. I tried some clover ones last week and oh my... bit too much for me "

Oh that’s a shame

Me too

"I’ve recently discovered that I’m very into nipple play. It’s never been a thing for me before, but the guy I play with must have a special talent or something because I’m obsessed with the way he plays with them. So it’s made me wonder about experimenting with nipple clamps or maybe getting one/them pierced.

Any advice or recommendations from anyone who’s more experienced than me? Thanks "

If you go down the pierced route, they take a while to heel fully.. 4 months for me, and have them both done at same time.. not a cat in tells chance would I have gone back to have 2nd one done if I'd only had 1 done originally

MsD

I’m really considering my nipples. Hoping it makes them even more sensitive."

I would suggest nipple first. I do like the hood piercing but I get more pleasure out of the nipple piercing. But I am a boobs woman.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

My nipples are super sensitive. I'm into nipple clamps but the more extreme kind. I love my talon nipple grippers (4retractable needles, go thru each nipple) even better when weights are attached as the needles go in even deeper

Here and There

"I’ve recently discovered that I’m very into nipple play. It’s never been a thing for me before, but the guy I play with must have a special talent or something because I’m obsessed with the way he plays with them. So it’s made me wonder about experimenting with nipple clamps or maybe getting one/them pierced.

Any advice or recommendations from anyone who’s more experienced than me? Thanks

If you go down the pierced route, they take a while to heel fully.. 4 months for me, and have them both done at same time.. not a cat in tells chance would I have gone back to have 2nd one done if I'd only had 1 done originally "

I worry I’d be one of those unlucky folk who loses all sensation so thought that maybe one at once might be best... maybe not

Here and There

MsD

I’m really considering my nipples. Hoping it makes them even more sensitive.

I would suggest nipple first. I do like the hood piercing but I get more pleasure out of the nipple piercing. But I am a boobs woman."

Hmmm so much to think about. Thanks x

Here and There

"My nipples are super sensitive. I'm into nipple clamps but the more extreme kind. I love my talon nipple grippers (4retractable needles, go thru each nipple) even better when weights are attached as the needles go in even deeper "

I think I might need to work up to that!

By *iercedlotsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I have lots of piercings and I can tell you that nipples are very painful. For me at least, I believe that they never fully heal. I have up sized to 3.2 mm thick to negate the cheese wire effect. It isn't something you should rush into. If you do decide to go ahead with it, pay a top piercer and use Titanium jewellery if you can. Hollier than thou in Manchester are the business.

I had my nipple pierced pre-kids. Took it out and got it redone this year..10yrs later.

The piercer this time round told me my pervious one was in too deep into my aereola hence why I felt like it never settled. My new one is shallower and 0 issues.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Love nipple play and think it's very underrated lol

As said above, get the adjustable clamps that way you get the sensations you want

Here and There

"I have lots of piercings and I can tell you that nipples are very painful. For me at least, I believe that they never fully heal. I have up sized to 3.2 mm thick to negate the cheese wire effect. It isn't something you should rush into. If you do decide to go ahead with it, pay a top piercer and use Titanium jewellery if you can. Hollier than thou in Manchester are the business."

I do worry about someone getting over excited in a club and pulling it out, cheese wire style. Thanks for the recommendation of piercer. I don’t have any others aside from my ears so no clue about where to go etc

Love having mine played with

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I would love one of mine pierced. I have been mulling it over for a while now. I think they look amazing. My nipples are so sensitive and if bitten can tip me over edge if I am close to orgasm. The pain and pleasure is just immense

I really must do it !

"I have lots of piercings and I can tell you that nipples are very painful. For me at least, I believe that they never fully heal. I have up sized to 3.2 mm thick to negate the cheese wire effect. It isn't something you should rush into. If you do decide to go ahead with it, pay a top piercer and use Titanium jewellery if you can. Hollier than thou in Manchester are the business."

Top tips

Now I bet that is incredibly sexy!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Pierced nipples and a little electro stimulus.

Mmm

Here and There

I got some adjustable/screw ones. Love them. Definitely going to be bolder. Thanks for your advice

By *edfleetMan  over a year ago

covent garden

I love nipple play. Think men underrate their nipples but I’ve worked hard to make mine into something that when worked hard can make the precum drop from my cock

I am the sort who appreciates the rougher more brutal stimulation and tugging, twisting and hard pinching are what make me squirm

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I love nipple play and can cum just from nipple play alone - Mr knows just how I like it.

Also love different clamps too. Think there are a couple of pics on our profile. I’d love to try clover clamps.

Ms x

Here and There

"I love nipple play and can cum just from nipple play alone - Mr knows just how I like it.

Also love different clamps too. Think there are a couple of pics on our profile. I’d love to try clover clamps.

Ms x"

I want to try them too

Up on them there hills

Think clamps are the most fun when they are taken off, then ice, then a warm mouth, then ice, then reapplied.

So I’ve been told

Up on them there hills

"Think clamps are the most fun when they are taken off, then ice, then a warm mouth, then ice, then reapplied.

So I’ve been told "

After thought, works for clit clamps too.

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

In my early 20s I had my nipples pierced and by bf at the time got me some vibrating nipple bars. That was an eye opener. Not tried them since, but might be worth revisiting now it's come to mind.

Here and There

"In my early 20s I had my nipples pierced and by bf at the time got me some vibrating nipple bars. That was an eye opener. Not tried them since, but might be worth revisiting now it's come to mind. "

I used my vibrator on my nipples when they were clamped yesterday, it was very intense. I imagine the sensation of a bar vibrating inside your nipple must be great

Vibrating nipple bars... Quick to the Love Honey.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Oh hello! Cannot get enough of having my nipples played with - quite firmly

I love clamps, started out with the smaller ones with adjustable screws, and have now moved up to tweezer style which can be quickly and easily adjusted with a sliding ring. I also have clover clamps but have to really be in the mood, they are hardcore!

I bought from lovehoney and the pantie purse, I think?

Have fun

Mrs TMN x

MsD

I’m really considering my nipples. Hoping it makes them even more sensitive."

In Sandra's case, she doesn't regret getting them pierced but claims they are no more sensitive than before.

Mine are insatiable. Get ridiculously on heat

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

clover ones are pretty mild. If they hurt then obviously nipple torment is not for you. You should try my talon nipple grippers... 4 little needles, that go through each nipple... Perfect

» Add a new message to this topic