FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > new peircing ?

new peircing ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been thinking about getting a prince albert done and was woundering if it worth doing and if ladys like them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

to be honest if you put a condom on you really cant feel it as the condom holds the ring flat to the skin, so when meeting guys off here having a PA has no advantage to me at all

I had a PA done many years ago and took it out soon after really didn't like it at all. Went from standing up to pee to having to sit down every time could not pee straight. Got sore when having intercourse, but to each there own. Enjoy....

By *wad-tattooedMan  over a year ago

Kirkby

i had a pa o the 10th april.... i am uncut so i can still pee striaght and to be honest there was hardly no pain at all, just a quick sharp pinch that wore off after a few seconds. i will say that mine did bleed very well!!

i am going to eventually gauge it up to a 5mm thick ring once healed fully.... check my pics in profile.

"I had a PA done many years ago and took it out soon after really didn't like it at all. Went from standing up to pee to having to sit down every time could not pee straight. Got sore when having intercourse, but to each there own. Enjoy...."

my ex had a PA and he had to sit down for a pee too

By *wad-tattooedMan  over a year ago

Kirkby

think it depends how long the guys foreskin is and if he chooses to keep it forward, otherwise the flow will follow anound the ring!

"think it depends how long the guys foreskin is and if he chooses to keep it forward, otherwise the flow will follow anound the ring!"

my ex was circumcised so the piercing hole was always exposed, so when he went for a pee the pee used to drip out the hole onto the loo seat so he was banned from standing for a pee

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"I have been thinking about getting a prince albert done and was woundering if it worth doing and if ladys like them?"

Think you'll find for every woman who might be attracted by it there will be another repulsed.

Peeing with a PA is a whole new skill and while many guys will settle for sitting on the loo to pee its not always possible.

If you do learn to pee with a PA standing up, you'll also find it quite easy to forget too, right up to the point that you are leaving the toilet in a pub or club and think 'oh fuck!' as you look down at your saturated trousers!

If you want one because YOU want one fine. If you are thinking of having one for the women, as has been mentioned most won't notice other than banging their teeth on it

I usually take mine out for swinging type meets/events.

i have a PA, lilly says she can def feel it, i used to wear an 8mm thick ring but have dropped back down to a 2mm now

oh and yes peeing whilst standing is an art form, luckily i have mastered it

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I pee standing and sitting , I have a 6mm bar through so it is still felt with a condom .most encounters say they enjoy , I can be flexible with rings bars or nothing to suit all lol

"I pee standing and sitting , I have a 6mm bar through so it is still felt with a condom .most encounters say they enjoy , I can be flexible with rings bars or nothing to suit all lol "

ive played with a few guys with PAs and i can honeatly say that with a condom on i have not felt any, the condom seems to push the ring back and hold it flat against the cock, my ex had a PA and obviously we didnt use condoms and i could feel that, does feel really nice to be honest but as far as swinging goes im not fussed if the guy has one or not as i cant feel the difference when they covered

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

have had one for the best part of 15 years, and, as soon as i get the courage, im gonna start guaging it up lol.

my fb has a bar thru his bell end running from one side to the other - can't remember the exact terminology

either way, it comes out before it goes anywhere near me

apparantly tho he has many requests from ladies to keep it in

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I pee standing and sitting , I have a 6mm bar through so it is still felt with a condom .most encounters say they enjoy , I can be flexible with rings bars or nothing to suit all lol

ive played with a few guys with PAs and i can honeatly say that with a condom on i have not felt any, the condom seems to push the ring back and hold it flat against the cock, my ex had a PA and obviously we didnt use condoms and i could feel that, does feel really nice to be honest but as far as swinging goes im not fussed if the guy has one or not as i cant feel the difference when they covered "

I have a bar through , two piercing not a ring to flop over .mine is vertical which is apadravia the horizontal one is called a ampallang. So mine stays stable in the vertical perfect for massaging that lovely sensitive lady spot just inside and up but can be directed to find any pleasure spot even in a condom

Me and the Mrs had both our bits done in front of each as a dare while pissed......she was sore for a couple of days after.....I was ok after swimming in the sea(this was abroad)...and it quickly healed......we had them in for about 3 years...and the sex between us was amazing.....my cock was just so hard once I got the urge....and I only had to touch her clit ring and she'd be on the verge of cuming instantly.....my erections lasted longer too.....I have nothing but great memories of that time......then kids came along...;)

"think it depends how long the guys foreskin is and if he chooses to keep it forward, otherwise the flow will follow anound the ring!"

pity they can't make the jewellery as a little spout... or maybe I'm just kinky that way

Wolf

» Add a new message to this topic