FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Smoking and blow jobs

Smoking and blow jobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just Reading a thread on subs. And was thinking of a thing that I ask for when I'm in a Dom mood. I love to sit back and have a blow job while having a ciggy. I don't find it horny just really relaxing. I know I'm getting ready for a pasteing from the anti smoking team but does anyone else like this sort of thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I really quite like the idea of being Meade to kneel by a guy as he sits on the sofa watching tv, say the footy maybe. Then whenever he feels like it he grabs my hair and turns me so I suck his cock while he continues watching tv

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Better to be smoking whilst receiving that when giving

Used to have a guy he used to like me blow smoke rigs round his cock.

Plus there are smoking fetishes out there.

i remember meeting a guy once and while i was giving him a blow job he just reached for his fags and lit one up, to be honest i found it really insulting

"I really quite like the idea of being Meade to kneel by a guy as he sits on the sofa watching tv, say the footy maybe. Then whenever he feels like it he grabs my hair and turns me so I suck his cock while he continues watching tv "

wanna watch footy ?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I really quite like the idea of being Meade to kneel by a guy as he sits on the sofa watching tv, say the footy maybe. Then whenever he feels like it he grabs my hair and turns me so I suck his cock while he continues watching tv

wanna watch footy ?"

Mmmmmmmm yeah x

"I really quite like the idea of being Meade to kneel by a guy as he sits on the sofa watching tv, say the footy maybe. Then whenever he feels like it he grabs my hair and turns me so I suck his cock while he continues watching tv "

How quick can you get to Birmingham

Now and again she will happily give me a blow job while I watch the footy - not necessarily a Dom sub thing , she likes it and I like it so why not ?

Seriously? Smoking and a Blow Job?

My god I hope you were using filtered tips or your just playing Russian Roulette with your health!

Next Week,

The implausible link between post sex cravings for McDonalds food and high cholesterol - the silent, horny killer!!

Oh I forgot to add :- while I enjoy a cigarette , and occasionally she will have one too wjhile she does it !

"Seriously? Smoking and a Blow Job?

My god I hope you were using filtered tips or your just playing Russian Roulette with your health!

Next Week,

The implausible link between post sex cravings for McDonalds food and high cholesterol - the silent, horny killer!!

"

Gosh, I would hate a b/j from someone eating a McD, and I would never give one as I don't eat McD...ever! lol

This very evening I plan to greet my visitor with a glass of red wine, then lead him to the sofa, unzip his fly, settle him down on the cushions, kneel between his legs and suck his cock eagerly as he relaxes and sips his drink.

So, similar scene, different stimulant!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If it makes you all feel a bit better we had a meet a couple of weeks ago and someone dropped a lit ciggy on my cock. Yes it hurt, yes it burnt and yes it's all better now. Oh and had McDs for lunch..... It's not the same

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we do that when im watching summat on tv lol.

hmm... woman smokes whilst giving a blowjob...

that's given me an idea. i could smoke whilst going down on a woman, and i would play around by blowing smoke into her vagina and trying to make her blow smoke rings...

jokes

» Add a new message to this topic