FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mmf. Do single guys know what their doing.

Mmf. Do single guys know what their doing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just made a comment on another thread and recalled a mmf that I had when I was a single guy. Now when I was single playing with them I was always aware that although I was there to please the lady, visualy I knew the hubby wanted to watch his wife enjoy herself. So I would try to put myself in positions when the hubby could see from a comfy place. Chair in the courner of the room ect. I was wondering if couples find that some of the single guys who play just try a blank out the fact that the hubby is there or even worse just a piper that needs paid to get their hands on the lady of the house.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Surely before any play happens discussions are had about who wants to get what out of the situation?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some do, some don't

personally i wouldn't be in a MMF where there was an expectation for me to be 'directed'

i much prefer the all hands on deck approach

off with the clothes, on with the gardening gloves and off we jolly well go

Have to agree with you poppyfields.....we get loads of messages going into great detail about what they would like to do to Dee and then mention Jay at the end of the message as an afterthought.

Not condusive to a meet!

"Surely before any play happens discussions are had about who wants to get what out of the situation? "

Have to say we have been very lucky with the single guys we have met and that have played! They have played as part of team with no real direction except a passing of a condom from Luke to give the go ahead as it were!

We tend to steer clear of single guys that just send messages aimed at Lucy, well there is 2 of us in this couple!

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We can usually spot the guys who just want what they want early on in conversations, they clearly haven't put much thought into the dynamic of the situation. Then some guys are great at talking the talk, saying all the right things but they are still unsure of themselves when we meet for a drink.

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

I'm a single guy but I'm also bi, so if the husband just sat in the corner watching I'd be pretty disappointed...

And gardening gloves? Well that would feel interesting...

Yer that might not be what you want. Like previous posts have said all parties need to talk a bit first, suppose the question should have been, single guys do they listern to a couple or just have pussy blinkers on. LoL

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"some do, some don't

personally i wouldn't be in a MMF where there was an expectation for me to be 'directed'

off with the clothes, on with the gardening gloves and off we jolly well go "

fancy an mmf

We wouldnt enjoy a threesome where the guy was overthinking as the op seems to have been. Or where he thought the male was the gatekeeeper to the female.

Howver we have the great advantage of only meeting bi single men

As a single guy who has had a few couples, it is clear from the onset what we all wanted, and all boudaries were respected! I am happy as a singleton to play with couples and being in the vacinity of other naked men...As long as all 3 are pleased and involved we all go away satisfied!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 21/04/12 11:17:09]

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have found that all couples want something different from a single guy when they invite you for a MMF.

depending on the dynamics of the couple

i have directed them (both were submissive),

been directed by both (both dom)

had her direct what she wanted (her domme him sub) and vice versa.

it comes down to talking and communicating not just before but during.

rules can change very quickly and as long is everyone is happy thats cool by me.

i always feel that i am lucky to be invited to a mmf considering all the sexy guys that there are on fab

(no comments please i know i aint one of the sexy ones).

so when i am invited, its not about ME its about what they want FROM me.

or i wont get a second chance !

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The men we have met who have played in MFM a few times before seem to have it spot on....... and although obviously we all communicate hen arranging a meet...they seem to know exactly what couples are getting out of it all and mix brilliantly with both of us ( not sexually as only I do the sex thing )

We have had one man ( not from this site )who wasn't quite on the ball and I would say that although the meet was still successful, it wasn't quite so enjoyable as the men who know why couples do this.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

* when not hen

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

[Removed by poster at 21/04/12 12:52:27]

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

The Ring Wraith has it spot on! Whether the mmf's that I've had my part in have been prearranged or not, you can tell after a short conversation with the cpl as to why and what they want/ like. Things can change, it just depends how hot things get. X

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

We have also been lucky with the single guys we have played with. They decide my partner and the guy what to do when play is taking place.. I just enjoy

Kazx

"some do, some don't

off with the clothes, on with the gardening gloves and off we jolly well go

OMG someone has hacked puddles profile.

fancy an mmf

We wouldnt enjoy a threesome where the guy was overthinking as the op seems to have been. Or where he thought the male was the gatekeeeper to the female.

Howver we have the great advantage of only meeting bi single men "

Who nicked me reply???

most of my mmf have been spur of the moment

less thinking more time getting to it

By *amBiUKMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Well I'm a bi mitary guy from Durham work in Devon well when a bi guy joins a couple for MMF he should be willing to please both the M and F and go with what ever the couple wants should not be pushy he should respect them be friend and enjoy it x

» Add a new message to this topic