FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When you entered into a D/s relationship

When you entered into a D/s relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

What was the defining moment that said yes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

The first 30 minutes then crossing a road

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were due to visit a friend of ours at the weekend and he asked me what my favourite song was. I said "ooo, fuck, I dunno. Dylan" Changing of the Guards"

At our friend's place we chilled and chatted and then he told me to go into her bedroom and undress. A minute later she came in and said "I have to blindfold you."

She led me out into the living room, I could hear changing of the guard playing. I had to kneel down in front of him and he talked for a bit about what he wanted to give me and do for me as my dom. He asked nothing of me except "will you give yourself to me". He said "I claim you as mine" and fastened a collar round my neck and said I could take the blindfold off and stand up. I did and he handed me a rose.

That was almost seven years ago. Other than the birth of my son its the best thing that's ever happened to me and the best thing that ever will.

I think it was when I first saw a beautiful 4 seater fabric sofa and discovered it came with free scatter cushions and a spring guarantee of twelve years.

Apologies I misread the title as when I first entered into a DFS relationship. My bad.

Take a bow..... very nicely done sir

» Add a new message to this topic