FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What makes a couple?

What makes a couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, as a single guy I sometimes wonder how a couple manage the swinging lifestyle?

It could be you both swap or are a hotwife or something else. What do you feel you have left between you that's exclusive that keeps you together?

How well does it work and what problems have you had?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Ok, as a single guy I sometimes wonder how a couple manage the swinging lifestyle?

It could be you both swap or are a hotwife or something else. What do you feel you have left between you that's exclusive that keeps you together?

How well does it work and what problems have you had? "

Sex is about 5% of a relationship imo.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok, as a single guy I sometimes wonder how a couple manage the swinging lifestyle?

How well does it work and what problems have you had? "

What we have left between us is our relationship which is 99.99% of our marriage. Swinging is 0.01% of our marriage. Love and sex aren't the same thing and it's our relationship and love that are exclusive. It works well because we both understand that and any problems we do encounter are sorted out between us.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

How well does it work and what problems have you had?

What we have left between us is our relationship which is 99.99% of our marriage. Swinging is 0.01% of our marriage. Love and sex aren't the same thing and it's our relationship and love that are exclusive. It works well because we both understand that and any problems we do encounter are sorted out between us. "

This totally sums it up for us too. Swinging is the added extra on the side to our very happy marriage.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What makes you ask op?

» Add a new message to this topic