FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Jealousy and feedback

Jealousy and feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

I had a very rampant meet the other week and he left me some feedback....granted it wasnt a blow my blow account but fairly detailed. We also got told by hotel staff, once, to keep the noise down, something im not proud of but all in all a lovely meet.

Thing is, once his feedback appeared on my profile...I had 2 of my regulars give me some right grief.....

Id also posted one pic of him in his jeans and all you could see of me is my jeans..he was straddling me.... one of my guys said he didnt want to play anymore as he thought I was notching up marks on my bedpost with that 'tattoed monster'....I was so shocked...maybe he was jealous?????? Monster???? Strong words when he doesnt know him.

The other said it dawned on him that Im a 'hardened swinger'....both dont want to play, their loss but how can one piece of feedback cause such a mess????????

Kinda made me feel like shit....Im not hardened and Im not collecting notches...just looking for a few quality playmates....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of men on here want it both ways they want you to be one of many for them to call upon when the mood takes them but for you to be a good girl and wait for them to bother with you. You have done nothing wrong this is a swinging site not a dating site.

Agree. Some men on here do get possessive. They could have been jealous of the feedback if it read like you had a better time with this guy than you did with them.

Jealousy has no place in the swinging/NSA world IMHO.

Any hint of jealousy/possessiveness and I am off, and I hope I never come across as a bunny boiler either!

sounds like jealousy to me ,guys gotta realise theres always someone bigger and better lol

"

Thing is, once his feedback appeared on my profile...I had 2 of my regulars give me some right grief.....

one of my guys said he didnt want to play anymore as he thought I was notching up marks on my bedpost with that 'tattoed monster'....

The other said it dawned on him that Im a 'hardened swinger'....both dont want to play......

"

Hello - I've heard of this happening a few times. You definitely have nothing to feel shit about... It's a swinging site and I would suggest that these fellas are in the wrong place if they can't handle you actually swinging!!

Enjoy yourself.... and see if you can upset some more hotel staff!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I will freely own that I am a hardened swinger and that I have had more than one meet in a day and meets on every day of the week sometimes.

BUT this is a swingers site...

Anyone who is not your other half has no claim over you or your choices. as long as you do not expose them to unnecessary risk or exposure then they are not entitled to comment on your choices - because this is a swingers site!

It simply shines a light onto their mistaken understanding of what they have signed up for and also their own personal insecurities and prejudices.

Treat it as a lucky escape - be glad that you discovered this now!

Try not to let it get you down, you're gorgeous and obviously have a lot to offer (you must be a great shag since they've all got territorial!).

i had someone say the same sort of thing to me, only he made a joke of it, then told me that he had lots of girls wanting to meet him and that i was lucky he had come to see me. maybe its best not to get too friendly with people on here, just see them once.

Ps if you get bored with Mr Rampant with the tattoos then send him my way!!! Ms

"Hey

I had a very rampant meet the other week and he left me some feedback....granted it wasnt a blow my blow account but fairly detailed. We also got told by hotel staff, once, to keep the noise down, something im not proud of but all in all a lovely meet.

Id also posted one pic of him in his jeans and all you could see of me is my jeans..he was straddling me.... one of my guys said he didnt want to play anymore as he thought I was notching up marks on my bedpost with that 'tattoed monster'....I was so shocked...maybe he was jealous?????? Monster???? Strong words when he doesnt know him.

The other said it dawned on him that Im a 'hardened swinger'....both dont want to play, their loss but how can one piece of feedback cause such a mess????????

Kinda made me feel like shit....Im not hardened and Im not collecting notches...just looking for a few quality playmates...."

i think u will find that they have no 'rights' to u and this should be pointed out to them xxx

Did you leave the guy you met feedback? Maybe they thought his feedback was better than theirs???

"Hey

Kinda made me feel like shit....Im not hardened and Im not collecting notches...just looking for a few quality playmates...."

Seems were from same town lol, oddly I have had an experience along those lines. Dont you go taking any shit from these type of men. Your a swinger, by definition a free agent and any guys who are lucky enough to get a meet with you should appreciate that. Like another commenter said...You had a lucky escape.... xxx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Am I the only woman who took a look at her profile wanting to find said tattooed man?

By *herry n JonesyCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

"Am I the only woman who took a look at her profile wanting to find said tattooed man? "

No you aren't

"Did you leave the guy you met feedback? Maybe they thought his feedback was better than theirs???"

+1

"Am I the only woman who took a look at her profile wanting to find said tattooed man?

No you aren't "

Checked...not same guy who hassled me.... so theres 2 off em lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I think most of us have had similar, or variations on a theme. The thing is when you see some more than once they think you're exclusive to them.

I've had meets get petulant because I'm seeing someone else. They only get one chance to have a hissy fit mind: zero tolerance. Any sign of possessiveness, needieness etc and that's it: total cut off.

London

"Am I the only woman who took a look at her profile wanting to find said tattooed man? "

*Giggles*...no, you're not!

"I will freely own that I am a hardened swinger and that I have had more than one meet in a day and meets on every day of the week sometimes.

BUT this is a swingers site...

Anyone who is not your other half has no claim over you or your choices. as long as you do not expose them to unnecessary risk or exposure then they are not entitled to comment on your choices - because this is a swingers site!

It simply shines a light onto their mistaken understanding of what they have signed up for and also their own personal insecurities and prejudices.

Treat it as a lucky escape - be glad that you discovered this now!

Try not to let it get you down, you're gorgeous and obviously have a lot to offer (you must be a great shag since they've all got territorial!). "

Thanks gorgeous! XXxxxxxx

"Ps if you get bored with Mr Rampant with the tattoos then send him my way!!! Ms "

Aint gonna happen...never get bored..he is awesome!!!But still may send him your way...he is a great playmate xxxxx

"Did you leave the guy you met feedback? Maybe they thought his feedback was better than theirs???"

I did but he cant post as he has a g/f he met off here and he doesnt want her to see it!

"Did you leave the guy you met feedback? Maybe they thought his feedback was better than theirs???

I did but he cant post as he has a g/f he met off here and he doesnt want her to see it! "

Does this sound like swinging to others ?? secrets n stuff...eerrr no

London

"Did you leave the guy you met feedback? Maybe they thought his feedback was better than theirs???

I did but he cant post as he has a g/f he met off here and he doesnt want her to see it! "

So he's meeting behind his girlfriend back but having a strop on because you're meeting?!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There's nothing more irritating than current or previous meets who make snidey little comments about how many men women meet. Then when you call them on it they say they're 'only joking', probably when they realise they're about to lose a good shag!

I feel very strongly that no-one on here has the right to police who, how, where or when people meet, and anyone who does should be told to shut up and deal with it, or bugger off. I reckon the OP will certainly meet more relaxed guys who don't feel the need to tell her what to do, so the other guys will just have to lump it.

London

I did but he cant post as he has a g/f he met off here and he doesnt want her to see it!

Does this sound like swinging to others ?? secrets n stuff...eerrr no "

Sounds unsavoury to me, but hey some people like drama!

I was going to post that the 2 guys sounded like idiots and did you a favour in alerting you to that. And then I read that. Wow, sounds a classy bloke!

Does this sound like swinging to others ?? secrets n stuff...eerrr no

Sounds unsavoury to me, but hey some people like drama! "

If your keeping secrets from his girlfriend...its NOT swinging in my opinion...and secrets will generate the jealousy you mentioned originally

So he's meeting behind his girlfriend back but having a strop on because you're meeting?!! "

Noooooo the guys who are stropping - one of them has a g/f, she doesnt want any sex (so he says) and so lets him play..... so he has no right to be jealous....the other wanted more from me so I get why he is jealous and thinks Im a 'hardened swinger'.......

The one who has a g/f that he met off here incidentally, met her after he set up his profile and so doesnt add anymore feedback incase she looks...I usually prefer to play with ppl whose partners consent and feel bad for her, I wouldnt want it to happen to me...although it wont my husband is on here!!!

Sorry there is a little confusion....

the man with the g/f who is playing behind her back is the one the OTHERS are jealous of.....(the tatood monster)

Thats why he wont show my feedback...incase she sees....and therefore the 2 of my regular playmates that were jealous were so from the feedback he left me.....they wont have seen mine for him xxxx

Personally, id pref less dramas.... be honest and tell truth.... if they cant...keep away xxx NO offence implied x

Hope the gf doesn't read forums.

By *aughtyangieCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

i (tom) want to be a hardened swinger

but cant find the females or the

time

Angie (wife) gets much more then me lol

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

i have had same situation from someone on here i met once it was ok but nothing to write home about so to speak then i met Sir and we started meeting people together and had numerous messages from the first guy saing why wont you meet others with me and if you want a meet phone me when i didnt contact him and blocked him he opened another account and called me all sorts of names and would call and have a go at me. There are some people that just cant handle this lifestyle

"Hey

The other said it dawned on him that Im a 'hardened swinger'....both dont want to play, their loss but how can one piece of feedback cause such

These guy obviously have a bit of the green eyed monster going on , if you read your profile it very very clearly states your just lookin for a bit of quality and not the quantity , like you say it's most undoubtedly there loss

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

NORTH NOTTS

pm'd you hun

x

By *tephennMan  over a year ago

essex

..secrets jealousy drama .taht aint what swinging is about..

"Am I the only woman who took a look at her profile wanting to find said tattooed man?

*Giggles*...no, you're not! "

Same here! :D We'd love to be told to keep quiet.

Seriously we have had the same experience too, one guy told us he couldn't make our requested meet time, but he was worth the wait.... We said we had found someone else and he said that he had already compromised and that we were obviously "just out for fun", errrr, yeah! :D

You can definitely do without that sort of chelp and mither. What they both said was well out of order. If the first guy is envious of a guy with some tatts, then he ought to get an appointment first thing tomorrow down the tatt parlour! The other one seeing a picture or two and coming up with 'hardened' swinger is like adding two and two together and coming up with 9 - these guys need to get a life and remember the tail doesn't wag the dog!

What you do on here is your business. You're on here for fun, and that's what you're having, and no other persons should EVER make you feel guilty about it. If they respected you they'd be hankering after spending more time with you, not trying to control you!

Wolf

Ive had this happen on my old profile, now i dont display my verifications nor do i leave them for others unless they ask, then its pretty basic and not graphic

"Ive had this happen on my old profile, now i dont display my verifications nor do i leave them for others unless they ask, then its pretty basic and not graphic "

"Hey

ive had this kind of thing a few times, i met a guy once a couple of times, then i met someone else and he left me feedback and the other guy called me up out the blue and asked me why i had met someone else then basically told me the next time i wanted a fuck to call him as i had no need to meet anyone else now

i dont think its jealousy i think its simply because men find it a lot harder to meet women than we do meeting men they want to hold onto you as they're worried you may not meet them again

and know it could be months before they find another women to meet

There are some guys that think because you have exchanged messages, that they are entitled to be next in line to meet.

I've had comments loads of times from guys saying 'see you had a good time saturday, I was free that night, you could have messaged me'. I don't respond to them.

They get territorial not because they are jealous and besotted by me, they know I have a partner therefore nothing too personal will ever develop, but its competitive against other males and sometimes people feel a rather misplaced entitlement

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Hey

Kinda made me feel like shit....Im not hardened and Im not collecting notches...just looking for a few quality playmates....

Seems were from same town lol, oddly I have had an experience along those lines. Dont you go taking any shit from these type of men. Your a swinger, by definition a free agent and any guys who are lucky enough to get a meet with you should appreciate that. Like another commenter said...You had a lucky escape.... xxx "

Anyone who takes a hard line and starts giving you problems are best avoided. Jealousy can get out of hand if its not nipped in the bud.

By *B07Man  over a year ago

Essex

Plenty of other fish on Fab.

Thanks for the excellent feedback.....great to see what people think and yes...I havent let it phase me too much...I have one fabulous, quality playmate in the 'monster' and Im having the time of my life...xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic