FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Racial Etiquette In Swinging Part 2

Racial Etiquette In Swinging Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Response to Fabio....

"could it be perceived that you see women in general as a fetish?... the arguement I would use to say no is that you are talking about half of the population...

however the moment you start to put certain types of women into "niches" so to speak then I think you then start to have the danger of looking at it as a fetish.... and that is where for me your example falls apart a bit.....

am i threatened by BMFC or black/white parties... not in the slightest...been asked to go and on every occasion I have said no, and that isn't changing anytime soon.... however are the perceptions and stereotypes helpful in the grand scheme of things... in my honest opinion...no and that overall what makes me feel uneasy...

and as i said.. the irony is that it probably send as much on the target audience away in the other direction as it does attracts... "

Yes women are half the population but I only find a certain percentage, in your words niche, to be attractive to me. Is it your view that these women are my fetish? If that's the case then every individual someone finds attractive is their fetish. I understand the point you are making but don't accept 'fetish' as being the right word in this context.

I appreciate your unease at the percieved stereotypes but I actually see that as almost a seperate debate, for clarity, what specific stereotypes do you mean?

I certainly agree that the 'target audience' is probably split by BMFC.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My response to TwoTone

"I have to agree with Wrydwoman in that all of us are used as a fantasy and some of us do play up to stereotypes. ?

I attend Bmfc parties, not because all I care about is a black cock and nothing else. If that was the case I would play with any black guy that asked. I vet, chat and choose to meet black guys that interest me in the same way as I would a white guy. I don't find every black man attractive.

I attend the parties because they are organised well and the host is the most friendliest, wackiest, lovely lady you could meet. The venue is a great place, a very large luxury home with swimming pool, jacuzzis etc, lovely food, great dj, fun people with a brill party atmosphere. Yes all the single guys vetted and allowed to attend are black, good looking and professional articulate men, but the main reason is the overall ambience, the fun factor, the dressing up, the chatting. Similar to any swinging club.

Now I understand that some black guys will view it as offensive, and therefore they won't attend.

I am not naïve enough not to believe that I'm not playing to a stereotype. I don't believe that men see past my huge tits to the person inside. I'm happy to flaunt my sexuality because in the swinging world it is complete fantasy and I conduct myself completely differently to my day to day professional working life.

Whilst not swinging I don't flaunt my sexuality, I don't dress provocatively, I would be offended if guys openly stared at my breasts or made sexual comments and if they did it in work Id deal with it. Whilst swinging ill flirt, flaunt and show a different side to my personality, the side that gets off on exhibitionalism.

I'm not looking for anything meaningful, I am a mere plaything and guys we meet are playthings to us. That doesn't mean I treat anyone disrespectfully as I certainly don't, but they don't get to meet the real me, they get to meet Feebs, my alter ego. I'm not essentially looking to be taken too seriously during the times we partake in our hobby ?"

But why do you see yourself as a plaything? It's really disturbing and lacking in self worth. I suppose that's why you think it's not a problem for a man to be seen as a sex toy. I'm sorry but I cannot agree with your views ever.

You are confusing 'being a plaything' as a negative.

I have bags of self worth. I don't look to strangers I meet whilst swinging to justify that for me. I don't want anything more from them than a mutual attraction and a fun few hours. I don't look to strangers for anything because I have no real interest in them other than a fun few hours. They are nothing but a hobby to me. They play no part in my real life.

I want to be thought of as a plaything because that is all I am offering them. I have a stable life and I think I'm a great person. I have a great man, a nice lifestyle, a good job, great well brought up kids. The only people whose opinion of me really matters is my loved ones.

So whilst swinging I am a plaything because I want to be, I don't need any further justification from people I've known for only a few hours.

Why is it so important to you what those who play with you think about you, or what you believe they think about you. Are their opinions that important to you, how are they going to have a lasting impression on your life.

What I have said about playmates may sound very harsh but this is just a hobby to me and I'm offering nothing of myself other than a few fun hours. This to me is what is known as nsa sex. It doesn't mean I'm a cold hearted bitch, I treat people I meet with respect and we keep in touch on this site via messaging occasionally. I have built up swinging friendships but its unlikely those friendships will ever cross over to my real life world, as I keep swinging and real life separate

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"My response to TwoTone

"I have to agree with Wrydwoman in that all of us are used as a fantasy and some of us do play up to stereotypes. ?

I attend Bmfc parties, not because all I care about is a black cock and nothing else. If that was the case I would play with any black guy that asked. I vet, chat and choose to meet black guys that interest me in the same way as I would a white guy. I don't find every black man attractive.

I attend the parties because they are organised well and the host is the most friendliest, wackiest, lovely lady you could meet. The venue is a great place, a very large luxury home with swimming pool, jacuzzis etc, lovely food, great dj, fun people with a brill party atmosphere. Yes all the single guys vetted and allowed to attend are black, good looking and professional articulate men, but the main reason is the overall ambience, the fun factor, the dressing up, the chatting. Similar to any swinging club.

Now I understand that some black guys will view it as offensive, and therefore they won't attend.

I am not naïve enough not to believe that I'm not playing to a stereotype. I don't believe that men see past my huge tits to the person inside. I'm happy to flaunt my sexuality because in the swinging world it is complete fantasy and I conduct myself completely differently to my day to day professional working life.

Whilst not swinging I don't flaunt my sexuality, I don't dress provocatively, I would be offended if guys openly stared at my breasts or made sexual comments and if they did it in work Id deal with it. Whilst swinging ill flirt, flaunt and show a different side to my personality, the side that gets off on exhibitionalism.

I'm not looking for anything meaningful, I am a mere plaything and guys we meet are playthings to us. That doesn't mean I treat anyone disrespectfully as I certainly don't, but they don't get to meet the real me, they get to meet Feebs, my alter ego. I'm not essentially looking to be taken too seriously during the times we partake in our hobby ?"

But why do you see yourself as a plaything? It's really disturbing and lacking in self worth. I suppose that's why you think it's not a problem for a man to be seen as a sex toy. I'm sorry but I cannot agree with your views ever.

You are confusing 'being a plaything' as a negative.

I have bags of self worth. I don't look to strangers I meet whilst swinging to justify that for me. I don't want anything more from them than a mutual attraction and a fun few hours. I don't look to strangers for anything because I have no real interest in them other than a fun few hours. They are nothing but a hobby to me. They play no part in my real life.

I want to be thought of as a plaything because that is all I am offering them. I have a stable life and I think I'm a great person. I have a great man, a nice lifestyle, a good job, great well brought up kids. The only people whose opinion of me really matters is my loved ones.

So whilst swinging I am a plaything because I want to be, I don't need any further justification from people I've known for only a few hours.

Why is it so important to you what those who play with you think about you, or what you believe they think about you. Are their opinions that important to you, how are they going to have a lasting impression on your life.

What I have said about playmates may sound very harsh but this is just a hobby to me and I'm offering nothing of myself other than a few fun hours. This to me is what is known as nsa sex. It doesn't mean I'm a cold hearted bitch, I treat people I meet with respect and we keep in touch on this site via messaging occasionally. I have built up swinging friendships but its unlikely those friendships will ever cross over to my real life world, as I keep swinging and real life separate "

Quality post.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fetishisation of bodies and personal preferences are a bit different imho. Not sure I can explain the difference between a guy who finds my figure attractive and a guy who wants my body because it checks his bbw boxes, but the first makes me feel sexy and the second makes me feel like an interchangeable object.

Sometimes I like being used and there is nothing wrong with that, but.. Yeah.

» Add a new message to this topic