FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being Obsessed With Your Pics Being Fabbed!

Being Obsessed With Your Pics Being Fabbed!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ptimusD OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

What's the deal with people being obsessed with having their pictures fabbed?

Some now see it as a do or die competition. I've come across profiles where they openly and unashamedly beg people to fab their pics.

Some even make snide comments on their status updates about pics that have been fabbed more times than theirs saying they don't see what's so special about them.

Some change their pictures every few days in a bid to try and get one that will get them the most fabs.

I can't help but find all these extremely hilarious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The deleting and re uploading of pics is a bit laughable. it seems to be the same people all the time who seem to like having their egos stroked. so i've stopped looking at em

honestly didnt know that my pics were even being fabbed until someone messaged us to say he was number 69 and asked if there was a bonus prize !!

while its nice to see your pics getting fabbed but dont really see the need to know who has actually fabbed them..

a simple like button would have been better.. imo

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes it is rather strange and I do find it funny when people ask people to fab their pics...

If mine get fabbed I think 'that was nice lol' but nothing beyond that!

"Yes it is rather strange and I do find it funny when people ask people to fab their pics...

If mine get fabbed I think 'that was nice lol' but nothing beyond that! "

thats what i was saying but you did it better than me

a simple anonymous ( like photo ) button would have been better ..

we sometimes like other peoples pics - but we just know we aint going to meet them !!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

little things please little minds

Birmingham

"The deleting and re uploading of pics is a bit laughable. it seems to be the same people all the time who seem to like having their egos stroked. so i've stopped looking at em"

You're right. It is the same people I've noticed who seem to have this obsession. Some of their pictures don't even last a day before they're changed.

If you ask me, these guys have self esteem issues.

We like to check who's fabbed our pics in case there are any local horny guys who we'd fancy meeting

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

We know a couple who re- post their pictures because it generates a lot of interest for them and they use it as a potential meet finder. However, those that insist/ beg etc for you to fab their photos are quite sad. Just our opinion but hey what would we know?

"We like to check who's fabbed our pics in case there are any local horny guys who we'd fancy meeting "

Us too...but as most of my 'fabs' are from bi guys I don't think they're interested in me!

How pathetic; if I see someone has fabbed one of my pictures, great if not, no big deal, there aint a prize for the most fabbed pictures so why bother but each to their own

"little things please little minds "

Don't you mean simple things please simple minds

ive never been so lucky hardly

It's a part of the site, if people find happiness from it then good for them.

"It's a part of the site, if people find happiness from it then good for them.

"

By *r AntrimMan  over a year ago

lisburn

I have been fabbed 3times..woo hoo go me lol

"I have been fabbed 3times..woo hoo go me lol "

Re-do your maths

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"little things please little minds

Don't you mean simple things please simple minds "

it does irk me somewhat... seeing the same pics over n over again on fabbed! is that the only way they get attention and meets???

*rushes off to delete and re upload her pics* lol

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

It is sad...have even seen one that basically says if you even want a chance to talk with her they have to fab her photo first ..very sad indeed

From day one, me and hubby opted out of this fabbing malarky. Having a picture "liked/fabbed" is not appealing on a swinging site.

We don't even bother looking at the most fabbed gallery these days ....we have done a couple of times in the past but there were some pics that made us.... well...

"From day one, me and hubby opted out of this fabbing malarky. Having a picture "liked/fabbed" is not appealing on a swinging site.

We don't even bother looking at the most fabbed gallery these days ....we have done a couple of times in the past but there were some pics that made us.... well... "

. I posted on here yesterday about dodgy pictures!! barf lol... some just shouldn't be uploaded

We have seen people asking to Fab pics,a bit sad really.considering some are really shit.

Ee have had number 1 pics.we never stoop to asking.if no one likes them hey ho.we only really look to see if any nice people have been looking.

[Removed by poster at 01/05/12 07:46:04]

"little things please little minds "

you been fabbed

We have our fab thingy turned of

I never look at the latest gallery or the most fabbed pics page. They don't interest me because the time I did look the pics were all the same, women with legs open, guys holding onto their erections or couples in the doggy position.

I do take a lot of pics and upload them. This is because I enjoy creating the pics. If others like them then I am flattered. But essentially I do it for me. I like to see them on my profile. I didn't realise people were deleting and uploading the same pics until reading it on here.

And asking for people to fab pics doesn't seem worth it, but if it means something to them then go for it and do what you like

By *leasing_to_the_thighsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"The deleting and re uploading of pics is a bit laughable. it seems to be the same people all the time who seem to like having their egos stroked. so i've stopped looking at em"

I must say i do reupload some pics but its usually just as i post up a meet request, its nothing to do with fabs it just helps create a bit more interest as with there being so many men on here it is hard work gettin a look in lol and i can assure u its not my ego that i want stroking

i look at "most fab'd" every so often as I like a pretty picture. But i rarely fab photos. And if i do its ONLY ever clothed pics (if someone looks good and sexy while clothed thats more hard work than just being in lingerie or naked). the people who are obsessed with being fab'd, would they be the same ones who Cant handle rejection if they were single...

its weird one pic on my profile been fabed 599 times just my face i would have been thinking it was my tits , lol I never looked at fab pics for weeks and was taken back to see i had been , lol. its just now part of this site and maybe it make people work harder at taking a better pic ... not sure .. i need some new one taken . Not into full nude really i like erotic ones dressed in sexy things .

It's only when I see a forum post like this that I remember to look to see who has fab'd me or who has looked at me ....... I just look on them as being nice to me.

If I fab a pic of others it's just a bit of fun, nothing serious.

I'd definitely not fab a pic if someone were demanding on their profile that I do it! That smacks of desperation and insecurity to me.

if I see a pic I like, I'll fab it... sometimes the owner of that pic will mail me to say thank you, which is nice!!!

but some of the pics on there should just not see the light of day lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I never look at the latest gallery or the most fabbed pics page. They don't interest me because the time I did look the pics were all the same, women with legs open, guys holding onto their erections or couples in the doggy position.

I do take a lot of pics and upload them. This is because I enjoy creating the pics. If others like them then I am flattered. But essentially I do it for me. I like to see them on my profile. I didn't realise people were deleting and uploading the same pics until reading it on here.

And asking for people to fab pics doesn't seem worth it, but if it means something to them then go for it and do what you like "

Same here, i looked once thinking that i might see stuff like yours, imaginative and inspiring in the most fabbed pics, instead loads of cocks and open pussies, so being there is of no interest to me.

If people are taking it that seriously i feel sorry for them!

We don't pay much attention to how many times our pics have been fabbed - but we will often fab a pic if it's one which grabs our attention .

More often than not there is a thanks in the message back from the recipient of the tagged pic

Whether it's vanity or not with the obsessive side to fabbed pics we don't know , but who cares ?

Each to their own and it's not for us to judge !

"

but some of the pics on there should just not see the light of day lol "

.... know what you mean ...... can see them blinking in the harshness of daylight.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"We like to check who's fabbed our pics in case there are any local horny guys who we'd fancy meeting "

Fair enough but wouldn't it be easier to change your status from 'not looking for single guys'?

should have thumbs up n thumbs down options

its vanity... and nothing wrong with that everyone wants to be made to feel like they look good,,, some just need it more openly than others...

i don't have my pics up in public other than when i am looking to meet

however, my most fab'd pic is a cock shot

not sure if that means i have a pig ugly mush, a nice wang or both

not one woman has fabbed the cock pic however - all men - which suggests that, in part, men look at sexual imagery whereas women look at other things

fabbed pics

i get messages asking about where my underwear and shoes are from mainly LOL

and i fasb pics if i like shoes and underwear or the photo is hot

It's nice to get a compliment but some people have a real competitive streak about these things, they are desperate to be "loved" the most. We would never meet up with these kind of people as they are sure to try and get competitive in the bedroom and have an "it's all about me" attitude. That kind of one-upmanship game when everyone is trying to have a relaxed fun time is so annoying!

We have all our pics in private and don't allow fabbing on them anymore, not that they are much worth fabbing, all face pics and clothed. we're not big pic takers, it's the last thing on my mind when I get nekid.

I do like to fab the occassional pic tho. As it's me (the female half) that's on here mostly our fabbed pics folder is full of hot dudes, mainly abs shots mmmm. it's nice to have a perv when the mood strikes.

"i don't have my pics up in public other than when i am looking to meet

not one woman has fabbed the cock pic however - all men - which suggests that, in part, men look at sexual imagery whereas women look at other things

"

My most fab'd pic is of me in my onesie! What does that say to me? ... that people on fab have a sense of humour!

hexham

My most fab'd pic is of me in my onesie! What does that say to me? ... that people on fab have a sense of humour! "

The amount of mail i have got about me in my cow onsie...there are some right perverts on this site

My most fab'd pic is of me in my onesie! What does that say to me? ... that people on fab have a sense of humour!

The amount of mail i have got about me in my cow onsie...there are some right perverts on this site "

....... I liked that pic!... did I fab it?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

If you receive 100 fabs of a picture you get a telegram from a queen.

"It's a part of the site, if people find happiness from it then good for them.

"

Never been fabbed

and im not two bothered either lol

Fab'd one cock pic you've fab'd them all .......

Don't think any of our pics have been fab'd either lol

Mine are hidden!

Feel free not fab!

Along with whingers and moaners, they get blocked for being too vain.

My pictures get fabbed because they are individual.

I get equal amounts of men and women messaging me telling me which picture is their favourite.

I get asked how big my wardrobe is and where I buy my clothes from.

I also get lots of requests to take photographs of people or come up with an individual idea for them. Whilst I lov e taking pics, I work and I don't have time to randomly go around taking other pics.

I also believe that people shouldn't copy others but believe in their own style.

If I wanted hundreds of fabs I would take ruder pics but I won't do that because that doesn't interest me.

hexham

The amount of mail i have got about me in my cow onsie...there are some right perverts on this site

....... I liked that pic!... did I fab it? "

, ppl here seem to know the total number of fabs and who did them, all i get is the last 24 hours...so i dont know.

I didn't even know there was one!

Birmingham

Vanity is one thing but getting upset and bitchy because other pics have been fabbed more times than yours is just simply nuts.

"if I see a pic I like, I'll fab it... sometimes the owner of that pic will mail me to say thank you, which is nice!!!

+1

"Vanity is one thing but getting upset and bitchy because other pics have been fabbed more times than yours is just simply nuts."

do people do this?

"Vanity is one thing but getting upset and bitchy because other pics have been fabbed more times than yours is just simply nuts.

do people do this?"

i guess some must

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Never knew how to tell how many times a pic had been fabd but was quite surprised when we looked! It is nice to see people like your pics but then again we dont just do cock and legs akimbo ones.. well not in public anyway!!

"Never knew how to tell how many times a pic had been fabd but was quite surprised when we looked! It is nice to see people like your pics but then again we dont just do cock and legs akimbo ones.. well not in public anyway!! "

im the same i like all different pics and things

I've got a fab picture................. Was a warm day and the lolly melted all over me hands

"I've got a fab picture................. Was a warm day and the lolly melted all over me hands "

and like a prat i looked

Birmingham

"Vanity is one thing but getting upset and bitchy because other pics have been fabbed more times than yours is just simply nuts.

do people do this?

i guess some must"

Oh yes they do Using their status updates to slag off pics that are ranked higher than theirs

do people do this?

i guess some must

Oh yes they do Using their status updates to slag off pics that are ranked higher than theirs"

i never have saw that on a status but i guess i dont look :LOL

how insecure they must be to do that

"I've got a fab picture................. Was a warm day and the lolly melted all over me hands

and like a prat i looked "

Lmao

"I've got a fab picture................. Was a warm day and the lolly melted all over me hands

and like a prat i looked

Lmao "

i blame the drugs im on

"if I see a pic I like, I'll fab it... sometimes the owner of that pic will mail me to say thank you, which is nice!!!

Ditto - i'll FAB a pic if I like it because it's 'pleasing to the eye', creative or just shows effort! After all everyone likes a compliment now and then. But I wouldn't expect a 'thanks' message - there are only so many hours in the day and some of the really great pics justifiably have hundreds of FABs.

As for who's FAB'd mine - haven't looked for ages and would never get hung up on it. If people want to comment on them in a message i'll always say thanks but as has often been said - your profile pics are part of your 'shop window' - so if little effort is put in on that front the chances are some folk will remain FAB free until they learn to be a little more creative - or at least get things in focus!!

and like a prat i looked

Lmao

i blame the drugs im on "

That's it, pass the buck ...

and like a prat i looked

Lmao

i blame the drugs im on

That's it, pass the buck ... "

but the temptation of doig a pic with a melted lolly somewhere would be tempting

and like a prat i looked

Lmao

i blame the drugs im on

but the temptation of doig a pic with a melted lolly somewhere would be tempting "

Would have to be a fab lolly tho

Other ice deserts are available and I do not endorse fab lollies, just personal preference

and like a prat i looked

Lmao

i blame the drugs im on

but the temptation of doig a pic with a melted lolly somewhere would be tempting

Other ice deserts are available and I do not endorse fab lollies, just personal preference "

u offering to help x

and like a prat i looked

Lmao

i blame the drugs im on

Other ice deserts are available and I do not endorse fab lollies, just personal preference

u offering to help x"

I can provide assistance

and like a prat i looked

Lmao

i blame the drugs im on

u offering to help x

I can provide assistance "

oooo

and like a prat i looked

Lmao

i blame the drugs im on

u offering to help x

I can provide assistance

oooo"

Sales in fab's are going to sore now, I should be on commission

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

for all those who see no point in it , you can turn off pics of yours being fabbed , but the begging to have them fabbed by folks hopping from room to room asking for them to be fabbed is really just a cry for attention and laughable.

I.don't ask I just wish they were lol

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Showed my nan and grandad my fabed pics.......they were so proud of me.

Birmingham

"Showed my nan and grandad my fabed pics.......they were so proud of me."

Well done you

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"What's the deal with people being obsessed with having their pictures fabbed?

Some now see it as a do or die competition. I've come across profiles where they openly and unashamedly beg people to fab their pics.

Some even make snide comments on their status updates about pics that have been fabbed more times than theirs saying they don't see what's so special about them.

Some change their pictures every few days in a bid to try and get one that will get them the most fabs.

I can't help but find all these extremely hilarious "

I'm not bothered about my pics being fabbed but it is nice when it happens

Thought I would do a search on fabbed pics as its always here! I have never thought about this as never had public pics but............ Just found out I have 61 on one pic and 59 on the other! Gob smacked is how I would describe my current feelings!

» Add a new message to this topic