FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help my basque won’t do up !!

Help my basque won’t do up !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s Lola Wand - Socket OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

Lord ! What’s a girl to do - my basque for Friday night doesn’t fit !!

Truly no amount of squashing and pushing and struggling with the zip would do it

Is an urgent online purchase the answer ? Or are there top tips for getting oneself suitably encased in a Basque that I’m missing ?

Help a woman in near nakedness distress !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Do you not have a basque assistant who can do it up? Or does it have lace up elsewhere so you can loosen? Presumably once you're in, it'll stay on till it needs to come off and then it stays off?!

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I would say buy something else. Never a bad thing to treat yourself anyway. If you try and fit in it when it's not fitting you, you wont feel at your best x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like you need a friend to come round and help, and breath in, if it still doesnt fit then afraid its new one time x

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

If it’s a size 16 I’ll take it off your hands lol xxxx mmm and a strap on eh xxx

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I would say buy something else. If its a struggle to get in to it then, even if you manage to do it up, its not going to be comfortable to wear for any length of time.

Plus, I'm always in favour of a little bit of underwear shopping! Treat yourself to something! Personally I love a corset (way more adjustable than a basque!)

K x

leicester

"Do you not have a basque assistant who can do it up? Or does it have lace up elsewhere so you can loosen? Presumably once you're in, it'll stay on till it needs to come off and then it stays off?! "

I’m all alone no spare hands to help , I’ve undone all the ribbons to no avail ! Honestly I leave everything to the last minute then get in a flap !!

leicester

"I would say buy something else. If its a struggle to get in to it then, even if you manage to do it up, its not going to be comfortable to wear for any length of time.

Plus, I'm always in favour of a little bit of underwear shopping! Treat yourself to something! Personally I love a corset (way more adjustable than a basque!)

K x

"

What’s the difference between a corset and a basque ? I have wondered !

I think I need to do some quick internet shopping !

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

It might be worth a quick dash to somewhere that does sexy undies like Boux Avenue or Ann Summers then.......

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

Purchase a roll of ribbon I always replace my corsets x

Ebay is cheap enough

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Its only Monday you've got til Friday!!

Leaving things til the last minute is trying things on that you bought for your job interview - when you are getting dressed for said interview. The trousers didnt fit, I didnt like the top, the left shoe fit but the right was cutting off circulation.

By *urlyCatzWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Do you not have a basque assistant who can do it up? Or does it have lace up elsewhere so you can loosen? Presumably once you're in, it'll stay on till it needs to come off and then it stays off?!

I’m all alone no spare hands to help , I’ve undone all the ribbons to no avail ! Honestly I leave everything to the last minute then get in a flap !! "

Breathe out as much as possible is all I can think of, with the lungs deflated the ribs are slightly narrower.

Only other thing is a quick cheap replacement. I got my corset in 24 hrs with prime and for £13 it was an amazing fit (weight loss=falling down?)

Good luck

Not that it helps but nice shoes !

"I would say buy something else. If its a struggle to get in to it then, even if you manage to do it up, its not going to be comfortable to wear for any length of time.

K x

I think I need to do some quick internet shopping ! "

A corset has laces at the back and basque has a hook and eye fastening. The laces on a corset are instrumental in achieving the dramatic shaping effect. They can be tightened a little bit at a time to achieve the desired effect

perth

K x

A corset has laces at the back and basque has a hook and eye fastening. The laces on a corset are instrumental in achieving the dramatic shaping effect. They can be tightened a little bit at a time to achieve the desired effect "

What he said!

K x

A corset has laces at the back and basque has a hook and eye fastening. The laces on a corset are instrumental in achieving the dramatic shaping effect. They can be tightened a little bit at a time to achieve the desired effect

What he said! "

I only know from having to help a female friend back into her corset in the middle of Dundee as the 5 women who were with us didn’t know how to honest

perth

K x

What he said!

I only know from having to help a female friend back into her corset in the middle of Dundee as the 5 women who were with us didn’t know how to honest "

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

As you put on hold laces wrapped around hands.put on stepping into slide up..then pull laces as much as your able to breath.

Wear for few hours so it adjust to body..

I've many many corsets aka Basques all laced .

Another trick unweave laces and slightly let lose then pull when final pull.

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

K x

I think I need to do some quick internet shopping ! "

Basques are shite, corsets are everything! seriously though, get yourself a steel boned corset and you'll look at basques with disdain. I mean I guess basques have their place but corsets are superior in every way. You could get one (or three) from corsets UK before Friday. (Other corset merchants are available)

perth

K x

Basques are shite, corsets are everything! seriously though, get yourself a steel boned corset and you'll look at basques with disdain. I mean I guess basques have their place but corsets are superior in every way. You could get one (or three) from corsets UK before Friday. (Other corset merchants are available)"

I LOVE Corsets UK, great quality at a reasonable price.

One day I am going to get a custom made/bespoke whale bone corset. Just need to save some pennies first!

K

"Purchase a roll of ribbon I always replace my corsets x

Ebay is cheap enough"

Brilliant idea, why didn't I think of that.

I've got two corsets I'd love to fit into x

Glasgow

K x

Basques are shite, corsets are everything! seriously though, get yourself a steel boned corset and you'll look at basques with disdain. I mean I guess basques have their place but corsets are superior in every way. You could get one (or three) from corsets UK before Friday. (Other corset merchants are available)

One day I am going to get a custom made/bespoke whale bone corset. Just need to save some pennies first!

K "

They do great sales, I bought 3 for £60 last time, and all 3 were usually over £50 each. I'd love a made to measure corset too, but I don't think I'll every be able to afford that. I've seen some incredible handmade ones on Etsy

perth

K x

K

They do great sales, I bought 3 for £60 last time, and all 3 were usually over £50 each. I'd love a made to measure corset too, but I don't think I'll every be able to afford that. I've seen some incredible handmade ones on Etsy"

Yes, I may have succumbed to their 3for1 offer too think I currently have 8 corsets altogether, but I have my eye on another couple at least

Glasgow

They've just started another 3 for 2 sale!

I'm not even going to look in case I get tempted...I have 21 corsets alteady!

"Lord ! What’s a girl to do - my basque for Friday night doesn’t fit !!

Truly no amount of squashing and pushing and struggling with the zip would do it

Is an urgent online purchase the answer ? Or are there top tips for getting oneself suitably encased in a Basque that I’m missing ?

Help a woman in near nakedness distress ! "

i think its the suitcase overfilled situation you need to have one guy lie on you while the other guy does the basque up

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

*heads off to do some online shopping*

Sorry I can't help OP, I wouldn't know where to start...but I'm going to find out now!

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Get a lace up corset and check out the bunny ears method on YouTube

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Im not far away, I can pop over and help, just say the word! x

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Pop it into a seamstress or wedding dress shop see if they'll sow in a length of matching stretch material, shouldn't take em long and a few quid. Good luck.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

try some wd40 on the zippper and teeth. It might aid the zip to ride the teeth easier.

» Add a new message to this topic