FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wrestling, struggle play & take down workshop

Wrestling, struggle play & take down workshop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *restlerPhilxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Have you ever watched Ultimate Surrender/Evolved Fights or even just seen wrestling as a listed kink, been intrigued to give it a try, maybe unlock your inner primal passions but never known how to go about doing so in a safe manner and environment?

Well this workshop is right up your street.

Whomever you are, single, couple, group. Sub, Dom, hedonist, primal, slave etc, we'll pair you up on the day.

Kinky wrestling involves struggle play and take down play in many forms. In general wrestling is a switch activity that leads to a Victor through the cohesion of controlling your opponent into many a submission hold and/or pin and by submission through tap out or verbal statement. It is a competitive activity that is great fun, keeps you fit and can help you in the real world in self defence. It also tests you mentally on a tactical level.

This workshop will look at 3 elements to kinky combat skills, Submission Wrestling, Struggle Play and Take Downs.

Though the workshop is open to all abilities from complete novice to experienced kinksters the workshop is aimed at beginners completely new to kinky wrestling and curious to give it a go.

The workshop will consist of learning many basic and easy to learn submission techniques, pins, throws and take downs with that added bonus of an erotic twist involved to show how you can involve ingredients of kinky wrestling into your own play be it in the bedroom or at a fetish club.

Throughout the workshop there will be mini games/matches leading up to a mini tournament with a prize at the end for the winner.

##CONTENT ALERT - WORKSHOP INVOLVES ch0ke HOLDS

Due to this workshops intended audience of beginners this workshop WILL include light ch0ke holds.

For those wishing to learn more intermediate and advanced skills in kinky wrestling, struggle play and take downs, there shall be 2 more workshops in the future. The final workshop being an Advanced skills will be for ONLY those who attended the Intermediate workshop due to the added risk of taking to standing starts of wrestling and standing takedowns amongst other further developed techniques. Future workshops will be spread over an every two month basis with said workshops being held prior to Saturday Shenanigans at Twisted Boudoir allowing those who attend the workshops to show off the skills they've learnt to others at the club event.

During the workshop WrestlerPhilxxx will have assistance in teaching/demonstrating holds, pins and throws with his good friend WrestlingChrissi who is a female session wrestler with many years of wrestling/MMA/BJJ experience behind her.

Venue - Twisted Boudoir

Twisted Boudoir is a the chosen venue for the workshops, this kink club is a fantastic facility, holding a large play space that can accommodate 4 wrestling areas, plus chill out areas. The venue owners are both super fun and friendly @KiltedJamie & @YourXXXkitten.

The venue is located in Bridgwater, Somerset.

5 mins from the M5 Junction 23

40mins walk from Bridgwater railway station

Nearest hotel is the Premier Inn Bridgwater North(5min walk away)

WrestlerPhilxxx - About your Workshop Instructor

Since I came on the scene 9yrs ago, wrestling as a fetish was(and still is) a niche fetish but is steadily growing in popularity in the kink world. Unlike the US the UK doesn't have much of a kink wrestling scene, however it has been my endeavour to change this.

The majority of those that have shown a desire to give kinky wrestling a go have always been concerned and worried about being injured if they tried it, so my mission has been to show kinksters the great fun that can be had on the mats without the worry of being injured as it can and normally does unlock a primal side to those who try it and didn't realise they had that in them until they gave it a go. My main aim is fun and enjoyment during taster sessions that I give.

I have a healthy reputation on the local bdsm/kink scene for safe, sane and consensual play.

My experience and history of wrestling: I've competed at a national level in submission wrestling/grappling. Have been submission wrestling since 2010 & have experience in Brazilian Jui Jitsu. I thoroughly enjoy transferring my skills on the mat to the fun in the bedroom through controlling and pinning my opponents in an erotic manner. Wrestling is a great kink as its a switch kink/activity that really allows one to explore Primal Passions.

#Contents of the Workshop

Brief History of the activities/kink

Safety, Rules, Consent

Time/Space

How it fits into kink and your play

Attire

Aftercare & Injuries

There will be a couple of breaks during the workshop to get refreshments and just take a break from the formalities of the workshop.

Safety & Rules

Your safety is of paramount importance to me during the workshop.

You shall be wrestling on an assortment of different crash mats from medium thickness mats

Up to High Density mats of which I have 3 of

The tournament will be held inside the Inflatable Wrestling Ring

WrestlingChrissi shall also be supplying extra mats for wrestling on as well

We'll also be going over how to keep safe whilst wrestling, from Tapping out to stretching out.

Although the emphasis on this workshop is on fun and enjoyment as I've experienced from my own wrestling fun in kink accidents can and do happen. As an adventure instructor in my day job I am fully first aid trained and will have a first aid at hand though I'm sure it'll not come to this.

Rules before the mini matches and tournament shall be adhered to for all participants safety. These are prearranged prior to the matches between each opponent. These rules can be erotic or non erotic depending on your opponent especially if you're a couple or mutual play partner LS going up against each other.

WrestlerPhilxxx & WrestlingChrissi shall Referee matches to ensure safe play is adhered to at all times and that the pre match boundaries agreed are also not broken.

The workshop is open to all no matter your fitness levels, though if you do have an injury or need to be careful with yourself please do inform me either by PM or on the day prior to the start of the workshop.

If you're interested in just coming along and spectating in the wrestling before giving it a go then you're welcome to do so.

There shall also be cake during the workshop.

By the end of the workshop, you'll be leaving with a few fun skills to work on having had a good roll around. WrestlerPhilxxx will also provide handouts of all things covered in the workshop so that you can practice at home or at another event what you've learnt at the workshop.

There shall also be a small questionnaire to fill in afterwards on how I can improve the workshop in the future.

If you have any questions on this workshop or future workshops that I'll be hosting please don't hesitate to contact me by PM.

WrestlerPhilxxx & WrestlingChrissi look forward to meeting you at the workshop.

Are you ready to rumble with us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I love those sites you mention also Catfight Connection, it has great content.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the sound of this!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Ultimate surrender is between two ladies wrestling, the winner can choose how she takes the looser. L loves this.

I wouldn’t take her on.

Newton Abbot

"Love the sound of this!"

If you'd like to attend the workshop, please let me know by DM then I can put you on the guest list and send you more info nearer the workshop. Regards Phil

Newton Abbot

"Ultimate surrender is between two ladies wrestling, the winner can choose how she takes the looser. L loves this.

I wouldn’t take her on."

There is also evolved fights now, which is run by the same people who did ultimate surrender.

Let me know if you're interested in attending the workshop. Regards Phil

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man  over a year ago

newport

Love watching ultimate Surrender and evolved fights such a turn on seeing naked women wrestle each other

Newton Abbot

Due to the current circumstances surrounding the coronavirus the wrestling workshop is postponed until further notice.

» Add a new message to this topic