FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How Frustrating

How Frustrating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How frustrating is it when your evenings fun has had to cancel?

It's happened tonight and it's frustrating as fuck! lol

I was looking forward to tasting some pussy too!

Who's had this happen to them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No plan B? What kind of swine are you!

A fucking unlucky swine!

No verifications means nobody will really look and so that leads to no verifications lol

Catch 22

"A fucking unlucky swine!

No verifications means nobody will really look and so that leads to no verifications lol

Catch 22"

Catch 22 Solution = If you can attend a club, do it. It was the 1 thing that kicked it off for me, get your first verification from there & you may even get a nice lady to join you whilst there!

Or attend socials - people will advertise just a friendly get together with people.

If you can’t attend any social - then yeah. Pretty much fuk’d.

I've tried looking for local social events but have no luck as I'm still navigating the site and unsure where to look for them.

The club will be an interesting and fun time I'm sure of it. Even if it's just meeting people so they can see I'm an okay guy

"I've tried looking for local social events but have no luck as I'm still navigating the site and unsure where to look for them.

The club will be an interesting and fun time I'm sure of it. Even if it's just meeting people so they can see I'm an okay guy "

The club is where I got everything, met some real friends there too! I’ve got 2 friends I met back in a club about 3 years ago? - some great people!

Just have a look at your timeline(updates page) & people will post statuses alongside the meeting section on the site - you can have a browse at all the available meets posted for a certain day & can filter it accordingly to your preferences

"I've tried looking for local social events but have no luck as I'm still navigating the site and unsure where to look for them.

The club will be an interesting and fun time I'm sure of it. Even if it's just meeting people so they can see I'm an okay guy

The club is where I got everything, met some real friends there too! I’ve got 2 friends I met back in a club about 3 years ago? - some great people!

Just have a look at your timeline(updates page) & people will post statuses alongside the meeting section on the site - you can have a browse at all the available meets posted for a certain day & can filter it accordingly to your preferences "

There's a lot to learn with regards to the site and finding clubs and meets.

I do treat all with respect, and I am a gentleman. This is why I don't chase. I don't think it's right!

But it seems that a club is the best way forward to allow people a chance to properly meet me.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Just have a look at your timeline(updates page) & people will post statuses alongside the meeting section on the site - you can have a browse at all the available meets posted for a certain day & can filter it accordingly to your preferences

There's a lot to learn with regards to the site and finding clubs and meets.

I do treat all with respect, and I am a gentleman. This is why I don't chase. I don't think it's right!

But it seems that a club is the best way forward to allow people a chance to properly meet me. "

» Add a new message to this topic