FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kissing

Kissing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etwifeandhim69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I'm sure this topic has been brought up before but I don't want to dredge up old threads so I'll start fresh.

So what are peoples opinions on kissing other partners when swinging? Specifically couples (but anyone can answer).

To put this in context, we respect any boundaries other partners / playmates lay down. We have no issue with kissing nor seeing each other kissing other people. We find it a turn on to see each other snogging someone else be honest but if people dont want to snog us but fuck us, we are fine with that. We know some people have issues with it. Now we respect (and understand) the argument that kissing can be seen as romantic to some but it does seem to be a moving goalpost in some areas.

For example, we have met women who will quite happily snog the face off my wife whilst their partner looks on but refuse to kiss me (the male half) or allow their partner to lock lips with my wife either...but everything else is fair game.

We're not accusing anyone of being wrong on their stance on the subject. Far from it. If someone tells us not to kiss them then we wont but it's just one of those idiosyncrasy's we don't understand is all. We can fuck but no kissing seems..odd if that makes sense? Maybe it's because we are a full swap group play couple with few limits and have been for so long we maybe forgot what it's like to be on the other side? I don't know if that's the case but we would just like to understand more out of empathy and understanding is all. Until swinging the thought of someone going down on us and not kissing us beforehand was kinda alien. Now it's not but we do still wonder about it between ourselves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

It's essential to my mind.

Darlington

"It's essential to my mind. "

Not exactly "essential" to us but certainly preferred.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kissing is a must! It’s the total intimacy. You can tell a lot from a kiss

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

If we are not worthy of kissing then they ain't no way we will1 be fucking.

"If we are not worthy of kissing then they ain't no way we will1 be fucking."
amen

Darlington

"If we are not worthy of kissing then they ain't no way we will be fucking."

Well hello to you two

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I love to kiss, and definitely prefer a couple that do too, but If they don't, it's not a total deal breaker. But I love the feeling of snogging someone's partner in front of them, then snogging them too...

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I love kissing another woman, and I'm happy for my partner to kiss a woman we are playing with, but I feel very uncomfortable kissing another man. To me it implies a level of closeness and intimacy that I'm not happy with. Fucking satisfies my more base sexual fantasies in which closeness and intimacy don't figure.

Darlington

"I love to kiss, and definitely prefer a couple that do too, but If they don't, it's not a total deal breaker. But I love the feeling of snogging someone's partner in front of them, then snogging them too... "

I love watching the missus snog another guy or gal (or more). No idea why but I do. She loves me snogging and out right fucking other women. It's why we started swinging to begin with years ago.

It's just a weird one to articulate and understand I guess. You either do it or you don't and you have your reasons.

By *r TemptationMan  over a year ago

York

Kissing is very important.

Meeting someone who doesn't want to is not preferable as feels cold.

Sexy kisses really get me in the mood!

By *rban-NitesCouple  over a year ago

LONDON (SE)

We love to kiss each other and other couples that want to play with, it's the best way to get things started and the kissing don't stop, its also great to see people's reactions in public when the ladies start kissing, we once got a double thumbs up from a guy

Kissing is my favourite thing!!

"I'm sure this topic has been brought up before but I don't want to dredge up old threads so I'll start fresh.

So what are peoples opinions on kissing other partners when swinging? Specifically couples (but anyone can answer).

To put this in context, we respect any boundaries other partners / playmates lay down. We have no issue with kissing nor seeing each other kissing other people. We find it a turn on to see each other snogging someone else be honest but if people dont want to snog us but fuck us, we are fine with that. We know some people have issues with it. Now we respect (and understand) the argument that kissing can be seen as romantic to some but it does seem to be a moving goalpost in some areas.

For example, we have met women who will quite happily snog the face off my wife whilst their partner looks on but refuse to kiss me (the male half) or allow their partner to lock lips with my wife either...but everything else is fair game.

We're not accusing anyone of being wrong on their stance on the subject. Far from it. If someone tells us not to kiss them then we wont but it's just one of those idiosyncrasy's we don't understand is all. We can fuck but no kissing seems..odd if that makes sense? Maybe it's because we are a full swap group play couple with few limits and have been for so long we maybe forgot what it's like to be on the other side? I don't know if that's the case but we would just like to understand more out of empathy and understanding is all. Until swinging the thought of someone going down on us and not kissing us beforehand was kinda alien. Now it's not but we do still wonder about it between ourselves.

"

surely it spoils the mood when brought up?

By *idsTonyMan  over a year ago

RUGBY

Kissing is a massive part of the experience for me. I can’t fuck without kissing, it just feels very odd.

We love to kiss everywhere, especially on the lips with partners

I don't get how great sex can not involve kissing, I wouldn't meet non kissers as I enjoy kissing all part of good fun.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We definitely prefer kissing

"I don't get how great sex can not involve kissing, I wouldn't meet non kissers as I enjoy kissing all part of good fun."

I agree kissing sets the scene, gets the juices flowing.

Don’t understand how all other sex acts are ok but not kissing! Don’t get it at all!!!!

By *amantha ABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

As the only bi cd to post so far my take on this is that I agree with op kissing is a must for me this sets the tone for the meet shows the other person wants or persons want the intimacy the closeness x

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Kissing no problems with that intercorse way more intimate and we do that x

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

Love seeing wife kissing men before fucking them nearly as good as the sex big trun on for me

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 28/02/20 09:51:23]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

These threads always go the same way. Someone asks for an explanation as to why people don't want to kiss others and most of the answers are from people saying how much they love it, it's a necessity and they won't meet people who don't kiss.

You mention empathy in your op but also refer to not kissing as odd. Which to me seems to be starting from a non empathetic point.

Kissing is very important to the people for who it's vital and we accept that without question although we don't have understand it. We don't kiss our casual partners so it isn't important to us we wish people would accept that without question too.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

No kissing, no playing....simples

Without kissing ,how can you start sex?

We love kissing or else swinging will be very mechanical .

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Happy to kiss the same sex but we keep opposite sex kissing just for us. We're very soft play as a couple so maybe that's why we don't like to be overly intimate with the opposite sex?

By *astMidsCouple555Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

Kissing is a must for us. We love it with other people

Love to kiss , it’s such a turn on and sensual. But I do understand why some couples don’t do opposite sex kissing

"Happy to kiss the same sex but we keep opposite sex kissing just for us. We're very soft play as a couple so maybe that's why we don't like to be overly intimate with the opposite sex? "

It's different with soft swing because we know that it won't be sex .

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I love to kiss, and definitely prefer a couple that do too, but If they don't, it's not a total deal breaker. But I love the feeling of snogging someone's partner in front of them, then snogging them too...

I love watching the missus snog another guy or gal (or more). No idea why but I do. She loves me snogging and out right fucking other women. It's why we started swinging to begin with years ago.

It's just a weird one to articulate and understand I guess. You either do it or you don't and you have your reasons. "

totally get what you are saying xx

Sex is one thing but I think kissing should be reserved for each other. There's a reason most prostitutes don't kiss. Sex is business but kissing is love.

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

Essential to me. Had a meet once where I wasn’t allowed to kiss the wife (unfortunately they told me that after I had already arrived) and it didn’t go well. Lost all interest, was like trying to play pool with a piece of string

I personally can’t have sex without kissing. It builds the connection and intimacy in my opinion.

I wasn't sure i wanted to see my fb being kissed by someone else. But out first mmf changed my mind. Was hot seeing her kiss the other guy

» Add a new message to this topic