FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Desire Resorts info

Desire Resorts info

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewlyweds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Hi guys, wondered if anyone here has been to either of the Desire Resorts in Mexico? Just looking at getting some info on both hotels and what it’s like, cheapest company to book through.

Thanks

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We have been to Desire RM several times and spent an afternoon at Pearl.

RM is the livelier of the 2 resorts. You can be naked through the resort but any outdoor sexual activity is restricted to the jacuzzi are which opens late afternoon each day through to the earlier hours.

Accommodation is good, beach nice and food good. We are most nights at the speciality restaurants.

Because of location the resort attracts a crowd from North America and there are several takeovers. It pays to check.

We found in our last trip that the Membership, which they sell hard, can lead to a two tier guest list; those with and without. Beds reserved for members and other things, which we didn’t like.

We had some great times there.

You can find a whole load of info at Desireforums dot com

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’ve been to RM twice in last 12 months. Our last trip was end of Feb. Our advice, go as soon as you can. It’s a brilliant holiday for anyone in the lifestyle.

Cheltenham

Thanks guys x

By *anandbecksCouple  over a year ago

wingrave

We can highly recommend drm.... we had an amazing time and will definitely be back at some point !!!

By *eamminxyCouple  over a year ago

Newquay

Hi

We have been to desire RM, and it’s amazing so definitely recommend it. We are going back for a week from 15th November... if you fancy joining us

X

Cheltenham

Thanks for the reply.

We are looking to go at some point but have kids so timings etc are very limited x

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We might be back in November they have some awesome deals just released...

Just got to decide between there and HEDO..

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

Where did you see the deals? We are looking at December as we have a cruise booked that I think will be cancelled.

Thanks

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We have Temptations booker for early November but would switch to Desire if deals are good

Brazil

"We have Temptations booker for early November but would switch to Desire if deals are good "

I have been looking into both and feel, as first timers, Desire may suit us better although it's significantly more expensive according to the prices I have got online so far.

Temptations looks more of a party venue with a larger percentage of younger people. We prefer an older crowd.

"We have Temptations booker for early November but would switch to Desire if deals are good

I have been looking into both and feel, as first timers, Desire may suit us better although it's significantly more expensive according to the prices I have got online so far.

Temptations looks more of a party venue with a larger percentage of younger people. We prefer an older crowd."

I think another big difference is Desire is all couples, yes predominantly a bit older. But no singles or groups of singles. And it’s a definite swingers resort, so if u want to play I think desire is a better choice. But it’s a lot more expensive. In just the short time we’ve been going we noticed prices forever increasing. Our stay in February I think was around £4000 for just the hotel for a week plus we ended up upgrading to one of the new private villa things with the pool and that was like an extra £2-3000 I think it was for 3 nights. Whiteroses is a travel agent I believe so would be good to see what deals if any they are offering. We would like to return again Oct/Nov if it’s flowing again by then

Brazil

"I think another big difference is Desire is all couples, yes predominantly a bit older. But no singles or groups of singles. And it’s a definite swingers resort, so if u want to play I think desire is a better choice. But it’s a lot more expensive. In just the short time we’ve been going we noticed prices forever increasing. Our stay in February I think was around £4000 for just the hotel for a week plus we ended up upgrading to one of the new private villa things with the pool and that was like an extra £2-3000 I think it was for 3 nights. Whiteroses is a travel agent I believe so would be good to see what deals if any they are offering. We would like to return again Oct/Nov if it’s flowing again by then "

I agree and think we'll bite the bullet and pay more for Desire.

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Both Desires, Temptation and their cruises are offering some great special offers at the moment.....

The Temptation Cruise is extremely good value as it’s the only swinger cruise takeover offering drinks packages on a big ship. The normal all inclusive ones are c.£7k per couple. Temptation are running it for about £2k. But be aware they do accept sgls.....It’s a huge party though.

Just mail us if your interested.

By *ewadventures2017Couple  over a year ago

some where near

Desire rm is the job

Wouldn't bother up grading

It's only for sleeping in

Rest of fun is in beach pools hot tub

Book direct is best way

"Desire rm is the job

Wouldn't bother up grading

It's only for sleeping in

Rest of fun is in beach pools hot tub

Book direct is best way "

If the villas are available and you can afford it then I’d say upgrading IS worth it. Even if just for part of your stay. Galleried bedroom is such a nicer area to sleep in than their standard rooms. And the private pool that you share with the other villas makes for a great private party to go back to when everywhere else closes up

By *anandbecksCouple  over a year ago

wingrave

Anyone follow room 77 on podcast around desire. Very good and we also follow them on other sites. There appears to have been some recent problems and we are struggling to find out what has happened

If anyone knows can they pm us before we book our next trip

Oh dear ? What’s happened ?

By *umqueenxxxCouple  over a year ago

Audenshaw

Which holiday company can you book with to go?

» Add a new message to this topic