FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Poland

Poland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny-angel OP   Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

Im looking at taking a trip around Poland.

Has anyone been for swinging there and if so any advice of places etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *av1985Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Where are you planning to go? It's few Polish people on site so they may help

Poland is beautiful and people are very friendly, you will defo enjoy urself there

somewhere

Planning to travel around.

Will make road trip plans based on best places to go

Glasgow

U can go on a road trip from north to the south. Starts with Gdansk(Danzieg), then go to Torun, Warsaw (capitol), Kraków (former capital). All this cities are very beautiful and worth a visit.

It's lots of youtubers that visited Poland and u should have a look and you may like some places and decide to see them on ur own.

I will try to search online for a swinging clubs in Poland and will let you know

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was suppose be going to Poland on Fri. Obviously canceelled now but will go as soon as it is safe.

somewhere

"I was suppose be going to Poland on Fri. Obviously canceelled now but will go as soon as it is safe."

I was meant to originally go but Poland locked boarders for a weekend a week before my trip. Now I have more time Im looking to go longer and do more than just Jacuzzi in Gdansk. Do you mind me asking where you were thinking of going (you can PM me if you prefer)

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Euphoria just outside of Warsaw looks great. May add that onto our sexpedtion list!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was suppose be going to Poland on Fri. Obviously canceelled now but will go as soon as it is safe.

I was meant to originally go but Poland locked boarders for a weekend a week before my trip. Now I have more time Im looking to go longer and do more than just Jacuzzi in Gdansk. Do you mind me asking where you were thinking of going (you can PM me if you prefer)"

Krakow.

Was so excited as had my trip all planned.

Glasgow

U couldn't choose a better city

By *aveywMan  over a year ago

tramore

"Euphoria just outside of Warsaw looks great. May add that onto our sexpedtion list!"

I’ve been and I’d recommend it. Nice spot. Just be careful if you’re booking a cab. Make sure price is agreed before you go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello

We run parties and travel across europe for Jacuzzi club, please check our site out or ask any questions that you may have.

We have accomodation at the club as well as an outdoor pool, and about 20 playrooms.

We also have a taxi service, cheaper than the local ones. Travel to the club from the airport is 25 mins, to central gdansk and the beach 20 mins.

Currently with lockdown and quarantine for any visitors into Poland we are restricted in how we can operate.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

We are currently in the UK so it you want to chat DM us or my details are on the uk website

If your looking for other clubs and locations please feel free to ask

Simon and Miss T

Torun, a beautiful city, good choice...no swinger club thou however plenty of couples and private parties.

Poland is an amazing place full of culture. My only advice is to travel around as much as you can and not stick to one place for too long as vacations dont last forever

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Poland is an amazing place full of culture. My only advice is to travel around as much as you can and not stick to one place for too long as vacations dont last forever "
Will be amazing bargains to grab if we all be savy, For trips in Europe

Hello

We are certain to be open in July and August, regulations allowing, currently looking at reduced party numbers and making the use of the outdoor space. Also reduced pricing for block bookings for accomodation and parties. The issue if course if your not polish getting there and back.

Simon and Miss T

By *rof. Brian cocksMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Zakopane was my favourite bit when I toured Poland. It's more scenic, mountains etc. I didn't find and swinging there. The big cities at vibrant. There's likely underground kinda clubs but legal ones... not sure.

By *unlovinnudeMan  over a year ago

rhodes greece

Love Poland and it's people. Good beer too. I was in Poznan. There was a wonderfull nudist spa there. Great suanas nevwr had anything like that where they have an ibstructor in the spa. Like most on here I don't speak polish so was mostly to myself. But I HIGHLY recommend it.

There is a polish site similar to fab but don t remember the name.

www.zbiornik.pl is the main polish swinging site, there are a couple of others we moderate one of them

We went to krakow and Warsaw on a Eastern Europe coach trip

Unless you are a very strong minded person avoid azwich half the people on the coach were left in tears

Although this Covid is scary what did those poor people go through

"We went to krakow and Warsaw on a Eastern Europe coach trip

Unless you are a very strong minded person avoid azwich half the people on the coach were left in tears

Although this Covid is scary what did those poor people go through"

you mean Auschwitz?

Yep lol can’t speak English let alone polish lol

It’s German name I suppose

Not sure but could be

100% sure

"Hello

We run parties and travel across europe for Jacuzzi club, please check our site out or ask any questions that you may have.

We have accomodation at the club as well as an outdoor pool, and about 20 playrooms.

We also have a taxi service, cheaper than the local ones. Travel to the club from the airport is 25 mins, to central gdansk and the beach 20 mins.

Currently with lockdown and quarantine for any visitors into Poland we are restricted in how we can operate.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

We are currently in the UK so it you want to chat DM us or my details are on the uk website

If your looking for other clubs and locations please feel free to ask

Simon and Miss T "

» Add a new message to this topic