FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *walescouple79 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shotton

Shame you have to isolate for 14 days when you get there it's not worth going at the moment hope they stop this by August. Love sunny beach great people good nudist beach looking forward to being there soon with a bit of luck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Shame you have to isolate for 14 days when you get there it's not worth going at the moment hope they stop this by August. Love sunny beach great people good nudist beach looking forward to being there soon with a bit of luck."

Hi guys, we know this year will be different but do you have any go to bars or clubs in Sunny beach, or nearby for swinging / hotwife?

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

Just booked up for sunny beach may 2021 ,hopefully have chance then for great holiday ,lots of fun and definitely going down the nudist beach

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

"Just booked up for sunny beach may 2021 ,hopefully have chance then for great holiday ,lots of fun and definitely going down the nudist beach "

Be careful of the gypsys there were a few muggings last year

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Re booked our trip for June 2021

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

"Just booked up for sunny beach may 2021 ,hopefully have chance then for great holiday ,lots of fun and definitely going down the nudist beach

Be careful of the gypsys there were a few muggings last year"

Cheers for heads up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone else there in June ???

By *orny old manMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

August we are going

Shotton

If it is August this year check they have lifted the 14 day isolation period first.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

We were meant to be going 20 July and travel agents have given us the go ahead, we are from Ireland is it Bulgaria that is doing the 2 wk isolation

We may try and reschedule

By *9089Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Shame you have to isolate for 14 days when you get there it's not worth going at the moment hope they stop this by August. Love sunny beach great people good nudist beach looking forward to being there soon with a bit of luck.

Hi guys, we know this year will be different but do you have any go to bars or clubs in Sunny beach, or nearby for swinging / hotwife?"

I saw your question and thought I would try to add something for you. Quite a few people from here seem to have been or mentioned the Iglika bar as a meeting point, quite central, friendly and cheap. However, it isnt a swingers bar, just a bar that some swingers go to. Spyders is another one and further out of town I have known some to meet at the Piccadilly Bar.

I think its a case of checking how far people are away from you on the phone app when you get there and see how it goes from there.

I will hopefully be there for the first week of September

Shotton

"We were meant to be going 20 July and travel agents have given us the go ahead, we are from Ireland is it Bulgaria that is doing the 2 wk isolation

We may try and reschedule "

Yes and if they are going to lift the two week rule it will be after the 15th July

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"We were meant to be going 20 July and travel agents have given us the go ahead, we are from Ireland is it Bulgaria that is doing the 2 wk isolation

We may try and reschedule "

Check first i'm pretty sure it doesn't include Ireland just UK.

By *9089Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Just had a cancellation for my trip in September.

» Add a new message to this topic