FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Suggestions

Suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubo OP   Couple  over a year ago

East kilbride

We had intended on going to Gran canaria (PDI) for first 2 weeks November. Had hols cancelled for April and we see many are having flights cancelled already for Oct and Nov so we are waiting until last min before booking.

Looking for suggestions as to where else other than Spain/Canaries but still in Europe that will offer some fun in the sun.

Having to Quarantine on return is not an issue, just so long as we can go lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

East kilbride

Anyone ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Croatia is good for sun but woth covid iv no idea, i know Austrias open but with it in november there will be snow

East kilbride

Unfortunately Croatia can be a little chilly in november. We have been before

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We had intended on going to Gran canaria (PDI) for first 2 weeks November. Had hols cancelled for April and we see many are having flights cancelled already for Oct and Nov so we are waiting until last min before booking.

Looking for suggestions as to where else other than Spain/Canaries but still in Europe that will offer some fun in the sun.

Having to Quarantine on return is not an issue, just so long as we can go lol"

As I've posted before on similar threads.

There really isn't anywhere for fun and sun at the moment.

Even in a normal year it's the Canaries or the Canaries in November unless you go long haul to Jamaica or Mexico.

This year I'm pretty sure Mexico is out of bounds (if not it should be) and I'm not sure about Jamaica.

Best bet would be to find the sun (Cyprus maybe?) then try to arrange something on here.

East kilbride

Yesi suppose Cyprus is an option.

We usually go to GC twice a year, march/april and oct/nov times but with flights being cancelled for many others, we are going to wait until the week before we go to make a booking. That way there is (hopefully) a better chance of the flights going lol.

Want to have a couple of potential destinations. Prefer Europe rather than long haul. Not concerned about isolation on return, just not on arrival lol

» Add a new message to this topic