FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Swinging scene Cyprus

Swinging scene Cyprus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening, can anyone please advise me on the swinging scene of Cyprus? Any clubs, beaches or bars prolific for swingers. Anyone actively swinging out here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I lived there, it was just private parties that you had to be involved too. X

By *ustyshowoffCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

There really isn’t one.

Nude beaches are technically illegal, no clubs either. It’s just a case of private meets with likeminded people

By *itlad87Man  over a year ago

D3

Yeah, it's mostly private parties and individual meets but nothing to compare with UK. Especially this year without the tourism

"When I lived there, it was just private parties that you had to be involved too. X"

Ahh fair enough, I don't know anyone yet lol I can dream but potentially a dry few months lol

"There really isn’t one.

Nude beaches are technically illegal, no clubs either. It’s just a case of private meets with likeminded people "

Thankyou, pretty much confirms Il have no luck, can't even rely on the tourist areas either ??

"Yeah, it's mostly private parties and individual meets but nothing to compare with UK. Especially this year without the tourism"

Cheers any particular places? And I'm assuming to just hope I make a connection on here? Yea I agree it sucks there's minimal tourist here too, where do you go out that had a decent gathering? Chance to meet people? Pathos? Aiya Napa? Are these places busy or not worth the travel?

By *itlad87Man  over a year ago

D3

If your coming just to meet others then is not worth it as the chances are small. But if you'll go on a night out to have fun and if it happens it happens then I would suggest both paphos or ayia napa. Though ayia napa usually attracts a yoilunger crowd so I'm not going that offen. Unfortunately I'm well over 18??

» Add a new message to this topic