FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Thailand end of april

Thailand end of april

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think it will be all open and free to roam then?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Are you hopeing!!!or do you know something new!!!!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Think it will be all open and free to roam then? "

I don't believe it will be

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Sadly..we think not..too..stay safe..x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is open but need to quarantine for 14 days a waste of time

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

"It is open but need to quarantine for 14 days a waste of time "
, especially for the 2 week millionaire! Okay if your going to do a couple of months minimum.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

No not until most of the world has been vaccinated

And those not wanting the vaccination are unlikely to be accepted into the country .

End of 2021 or January 2022 is likely for Thailand to be properly open to tourists.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Going into lockdown in provinces as of this week so highly unlikely

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Can't see anything changing until they get the vaccine and I hear that won't be till end of arpil may time then I suppose that all depends how many they get.

By *eddy2000Man  over a year ago

crawley Thailand

Unfortunately we have had a local outbreak over here in Thailand at a seafood market. That will probably slow down things even more. A shame that and the new strain of the virus means we have to keep our heads down for a while longer. On the positive side progress being made with vaccines and so on. So we have to keep safe for now and hope for good things in the not too distant future.

Best wishes to all who read this.

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

thailand is open to all now.yes you have to do 15 days quarantine but they have added another 15 days to the visa on arrival to compensate.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

When Covid broke out in March we thought our holiday to Phuket in November would be fine, alas we had to cancel. We have since rebooked for March, we have resigned to the fact that we will have to cancel that also.

It looks like the first 6 months at least will be ruled out for 2 week holiday makers like us.

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

You can come to Thailand but have to do 15 days in quarantine but you can then get a 30 day visa with no charge.So you really need 6 weeks plus maybe another 10 or 14 day quarantine on return to UK.

Milton Keynes

Yes, we know that, but as we said, we are only 2 week holiday makers, not 6 weeks unfortunately.

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

I was in Pattya, Bangkok in January if I was going to book it next year It would have to be the end of next year I don't see the Thailand Government getting their act together until then and long way to go to hoilday on restrictions. So it will only be Gran Canaria for me

crawley Thailand

I think you will find there are several hurdles to jump still before you can come here including pre flight negative covid test, health insurance to cover covid, Then of course the added expense of quarantine facilities. As you said no real chance for 14 day holidays. Now with the nes strain in UK probably less chance still. I think the best bet to get up to date info is to check the latest requirements from the Royal Thai Embassy in UK. Lets hope the vaccines will move things along. In the meantime best wishes to all

crawley Thailand

Update.

Now tighter restrictions coming in over here in Thailand too as uptick in cases.

So best bet keep powder (and money) dry for now.

Best wishes to all

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

"I was in Pattya, Bangkok in January if I was going to book it next year It would have to be the end of next year I don't see the Thailand Government getting their act together until then and long way to go to hoilday on restrictions. So it will only be Gran Canaria for me "

I was also in Pattaya and Bangkok January

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I was in Pattya, Bangkok in January if I was going to book it next year It would have to be the end of next year I don't see the Thailand Government getting their act together until then and long way to go to hoilday on restrictions. So it will only be Gran Canaria for me "
I see it from the opposite side from you I was stuck in Thailand from Feb till July August.

I think the Thai govt more than had their act together I found the measures taken here an absolute joke in comparison.

That being said its a good thing they efficiently combated covid but the Thai people are seriously struggling the thais I speak with are all in agreement they would rather risk covid and eat as opposed to the massive impact its having on jobs with no govt help a lot are depending on food handouts from local residents

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

You think its difficult now this is just the part 1

Welcome to the NWO

You may be lucky to get to Jersey lol

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Vaccinations are now rolling out in Phuket so there's hope of holidays later this year

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Vaccinations are now rolling out in Phuket so there's hope of holidays later this year "

I have booked for February ... subject to "impositions" being lifted . Multiple expensive testing and quarantine upon return to the UK are such deterrents

Milton Keynes

"Vaccinations are now rolling out in Phuket so there's hope of holidays later this year "

Fingers crossed, as we have booked for November again. Unfortunately the latest news doesn't sound very promising, they are already well below there vaccination target. Hopefully there will be a big push from here on in.

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Unfortunately with this new lockdown or not lockdown as the government calls it I can't see it being till at least October or November. Before they let anyone in without haveing the 2 doses and then the will probably still want you to quarantine for 5 days

» Add a new message to this topic