FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Bringing sex toys/lingerie on holiday to Dubai? Banned?

Bringing sex toys/lingerie on holiday to Dubai? Banned?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive read online that sex toys of any kind are illegal to bring in your luggage into Dubai? Is this true?

Me and my partner are going to dubai and we usually bring a few bits for some fun in our hotel room but seems dubai check and if scanners shows any toys they take them off you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid1Man  over a year ago

Dubai

I have brought back lots into the UAE over the years and never had problem at all. I have lived here over seven years and been OK.

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

London

If that happens, do not protest. The rule of law, such as westerners understand it, doesn't exist in the gulf states.

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

I had an expensive toy confiscated in Abu Dhabi, only thing I take when going there now is my wand!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I had an expensive toy confiscated in Abu Dhabi, only thing I take when going there now is my wand! "

Waa that detected thriugh the scanners and they removed it or a random search?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe while you are there you could improvise with candles, fruit and vegetables.

By *abudhabidooMan  over a year ago

Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Surrey

"Maybe while you are there you could improvise with candles, fruit and vegetables. "

Agree - some great markets out here !!! (For the record, I have bought some toys out here in my luggage with no issues). And if you know the right person, toys can be found to buy here.

Dubai

[Removed by poster at 05/09/21 11:19:31]

Dubai

I have found a supplier out here and about to do some business with them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If that happens, do not protest. The rule of law, such as westerners understand it, doesn't exist in the gulf states. "
. The best way to protest is not to visit at all.

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

"I had an expensive toy confiscated in Abu Dhabi, only thing I take when going there now is my wand!

Waa that detected thriugh the scanners and they removed it or a random search?"

Yes, I didn't notice that they'd marked my case with a cable tie so that they could easily see me when I went through. They scan all the cases when they come off the plane, think it could be random and I just got unlucky! I always check for a bloody cable tie now!

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

I just cannot see the point in going to any country that has such restrictive cultures.

They only deserve to be shunned and treated as pariah's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve had this too - the zip tie.

The first time I only realized when I got home as it was so busy no one noticed. It was only when I googled it later I realized I’d had a lucky escape. I did contemplate taking a pair of scissors on the next trip - but I opted for a slim scarf to wrap round the handle to cover it instead… worked a charm

» Add a new message to this topic