i have the nhs app certificate

i know i have to fill out the locator form

an eu digital covid vacc cert is required

will the nhs passport suffice ????

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Although the NHS Vaccination cert is not classed as equivalent to the EU Vaccination Pass, it is recognised by Portugal as proof of vaccination, You need to be able to show your NHS certificate, either printout or on your phone.

You need to fill out the Portuguese equivalent of the Passenger Locator Form (here is a link to it, https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card, fill it out, send it to them via the link, then they send you acknowlegement of receipt which you should print out to take to the airport)

you also need a test before you travel (either a Rapid Antigen test within 48 hours of arrival OR A PCR test within 72 hours of arrival, the Rapid Antigen is much cheaper so I reccomend that)

When you return to the UK you need to fill out the UK Passenger Locator in the same way and book and prepay for a recognised Rapid Antigen test to be done within the first 2 days back in the UK, (they will need the booking number on the passenger locator form so there is no getting out of it).

By *istyblue1967 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

thank you that is so helpful

» Add a new message to this topic