FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Temptation Resort Cancun November

Temptation Resort Cancun November

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieJet OP   Woman  over a year ago

North West

Hi we're heading to Temptation Resort on Friday 12th November for 9 nights of partying and naughtiness.. any else going same dates? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idwestBiMan  over a year ago

Rapids

Wife and I will be here at Temptation from Nov 12 - 21. Although, I read your profile and see you’re not looking for couples. Oh well, happy dabbing! We hope you find your kink! Don & Janice. We usually ate at the end of the Sexy pool by the ramp. We have solid pink towels. Feel free to just say, “Hi.” if you’re so inclined. Again, happy hunting!

Rapids

At Temptation resort in Cancun, Wed. Nov 17. Wife gave me a Hall pass 4 tonight. I love her! Headed to Bash 4 fun. Cum say Hi!

Rapids

Wife and I will be at Temptation resort, Cancun Nov 7th to the 17th, 2023 and ready to "play." We're looking for fun couples and select singles who are laid back, like to laugh and like sex! We enjoy most things except pee, poo & pain. We're not afraid to try new things. We don't swing on a regular basis, but have been in the "lifestyle" for years. We've experienced mfm, fmf, DP - double vag and vag/anal. It's all good as long as everyone is comfortable.

» Add a new message to this topic