FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Munich 6-8 June

Munich 6-8 June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all - I’m going over to Munich for the England game at the start of June (it’s coming home), does anyone have any swingers club recommendations for the city?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exanthemMan  over a year ago

North

Adel is a very neat and clean adult cinema. I have just been there and attended a few nights. Couple of things, There is no private room so you play in open. You will find many men chasing you around but won’t touch unless you give them signal. I have seen super hot young Turkish couple playing in open and men around them were respectful. Then other day another Turkish couple played in open, but most of the time with their Dom, it was rough play, lots of slapping, spanking, biting, fisting, all holes used, drildos, magic wand. And before they left, they put a towel on the table, blindfolded the lady, and invited everyone to have a go, in fact lady was asking everyone to treat her rough, pull, pinch, bite, fist, slap tits, throat fuck and what not. Yet, everyone behaved and was very respectful. We all took our turn to give her what she was asking for. Finally their Dom just tied her on the Cross and user drildo to make her cum at least 15 times, we all left with smile and big puddle. Lady behind the counter was amazing, very charming and tried her best to speak in english. One thing - being man i did not have to say much, I stood and participated when signal was given. But for couple to invite others and basically tell some to stay away - you need to know German. Otherwise you would find it difficult unless you pick a corner and invite people to play with you one by one.

By *horehouseprincessWoman  over a year ago

small town near Munich

Cats 2.0

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I’m in Munich for a few weeks, I’m looking for fun, not as a tv but me as a guy, get in touch for some fun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to meet _horehouseprincess, I can’t message u hun, do u your profile restrictions, I’ll b a a guy, I’m in a hotel in odenplattz x

» Add a new message to this topic