FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Crete - transgender/TV?

Crete - transgender/TV?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am going to be in Crete for a couple of weeks and wonder if anyone knows if there is anywhere that it would be OK to be 'Out' as TG/TV?

From what I know from spending some time there before it certainly wouldn't be in most places, especially rural areas, but I dread having to dress up as a man for the whole time.

I know that Greek laws have changed but the reality on the ground won't have in most places, I am fairly sure, certainly in somewhere like Crete, which is generally very conservative - ironically one of the reasons that I love it in most other ways!

Lucy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am going to be in Crete for a couple of weeks and wonder if anyone knows if there is anywhere that it would be OK to be 'Out' as TG/TV?

From what I know from spending some time there before it certainly wouldn't be in most places, especially rural areas, but I dread having to dress up as a man for the whole time.

I know that Greek laws have changed but the reality on the ground won't have in most places, I am fairly sure, certainly in somewhere like Crete, which is generally very conservative - ironically one of the reasons that I love it in most other ways!

Lucy "

Hi Lucy, we are in Crete at the moment and sadly it’s unlikely that you would be accepted. Abby doesn’t dress at all whist we are here and we’ve holidayed in Crete for many years.

You’d probably be given a very difficult time.

We’ve only ever seen one person dressed and the attention she received was not pleasant

Viv

By *lexw53Man  over a year ago

Crete

I live on Crete and although I've never seen anyone dressed would agree entirely with your experience.

Where abouts are you?

"

Where abouts are you? "

We are staying with friends in Hersonissos this year.

By *lexw53Man  over a year ago

Crete

Enjoy your stay. PM me if you fancy a beach day

"Enjoy your stay. PM me if you fancy a beach day "

Thank you. Sadly we leave on Thursday but it’s been amazing as always.

Apart from the Greek drivers! Crazier than ever this year

By *irthytoolMan  over a year ago

dover

My favourite holiday destination been so many times

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I am going to be in Crete for a couple of weeks....

Hi Lucy, we are in Crete at the moment and sadly it’s unlikely that you would be accepted. Abby doesn’t dress at all whist we are here and we’ve holidayed in Crete for many years.

You’d probably be given a very difficult time.

We’ve only ever seen one person dressed and the attention she received was not pleasant

Viv"

Yes, thanks, that is what I thought; a pity, as it is a lovely place and it would be great if there was somewhere there that we could be ourselves.

I hope that you have had a good time.

Lucy

X

» Add a new message to this topic