FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Any Good Countries to go for a fun time.

Any Good Countries to go for a fun time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cclound OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I planning to go to some places this year and I wondering wish is

best countries for swingers clubs,

night clubs, bars, and also adult entertainment in Europe, north America, Canada, Mexico,South America and South East Asia.

I would also like to know if there

are special travel agencies and ture guides that I can use for my travel.

I hope that the men and women on fab site can help me out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Germany has more swinger clubs (200+) than any other country. Most are high quality however they are quite spread out and there are not many in city centres. The Germans seem to prefer their clubs to be a bit out in the sticks.

Holland has a few and again most are high quality and tend to be away from the city centres, as does Austria

France and Spain both have lots of clubs and have probably the only places in the world (Cap d'Agde and Gran Canary) where you will find a good selection of swinger clubs in walking distance from each other.

There are others dotted around Europe but they are few and far between.

The USA does have a few clubs but not as many as you would think and the size of the country means that you would probably need a flight to go from one club to another. Never heard of any in Canada but I suppose there would be one or two.

Asia? Forget it. It's a swinger club desert. Plenty of adult entertainment in the brothels and go-go bars in Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya Etc) and the like but that's pretty much it.

Don't know much about South America at all.

As for swinger bars, they are almost a myth.

Other than in the aforementioned Cap d'Agde and Gran Canary and a couple in Vera Playa you could probably count the rest on one hand, worldwide.

Contrary to popular belief on here, planet Earth just isn't bursting at the seams with swinger freindly locations.

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

Re South America, in Brazil there are some swingers clubs in Rio, Sao Paulo and Goiania that I am aware of. We haven't been to one yet so not sure how safe they are compared to a UK one for example.

The lifestyle appears to be well hidden in the rest of the country and sexual encounters just kind of happen in our experience.

London

Thank you for for some of the information. I think Germany,France and Spain is more likely the countries that I will go to this year.

I didn't know that Germany had two hundred swingers clubs,wow they know how to partie in Germany.

Thank you very much for reply you been very helpful.

By *neforloveMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Germany has more swinger clubs (200+) than any other country. Most are high quality however they are quite spread out and there are not many in city centres. The Germans seem to prefer their clubs to be a bit out in the sticks.

Holland has a few and again most are high quality and tend to be away from the city centres, as does Austria

France and Spain both have lots of clubs and have probably the only places in the world (Cap d'Agde and Gran Canary) where you will find a good selection of swinger clubs in walking distance from each other.

There are others dotted around Europe but they are few and far between.

The USA does have a few clubs but not as many as you would think and the size of the country means that you would probably need a flight to go from one club to another. Never heard of any in Canada but I suppose there would be one or two.

Asia? Forget it. It's a swinger club desert. Plenty of adult entertainment in the brothels and go-go bars in Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya Etc) and the like but that's pretty much it.

Don't know much about South America at all.

As for swinger bars, they are almost a myth.

Other than in the aforementioned Cap d'Agde and Gran Canary and a couple in Vera Playa you could probably count the rest on one hand, worldwide.

Contrary to popular belief on here, planet Earth just isn't bursting at the seams with swinger freindly locations."

thanks for all information

London

Brazil is one of the countries that I love to go too. Rio I know bit about the city, but Sao Paulo and Goiania I don't know much about those parts of Brazil.

Brazil is on my wish list for me to go on holiday.

Thank you for helping me out.

Thank you for information.

London

Brazil is one of the countries that I love to go too. Rio I know bit about the city, but Sao Paulo and Goiania I don't know much about those parts of Brazil.

Brazil is on my wish list for me to go holiday.

Brazil

"Brazil is one of the countries that I love to go too. Rio I know bit about the city, but Sao Paulo and Goiania I don't know much about those parts of Brazil.

"

Brazil

"Brazil is one of the countries that I love to go too. Rio I know bit about the city, but Sao Paulo and Goiania I don't know much about those parts of Brazil.

"

You're welcome.

To be honest we don't have clubs where we live here but we find fun just going out to bars and getting chatting to people.

People seem to be very sexual here, we never even need to bring up the lifestyle in conversation.

London

Wow that very much open up society in Brazil.It seems like the people are much more relax about sex than we are in this country.

I didn't know that. Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic