FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Reykjavik Jan

Reykjavik Jan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oublethefun78 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

We booked a 4 night trip to Reykjavik for S birthday in Jan and we so looking forward to being away. Any recommendations on trips out? Obviously we plan on northern lights trip as a given but like thoughts on others please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Seltjarnarnes is really nice. It's a suburb of Reykjavik and you can walk there from the city centre in an hour (or take the bus) but it feels like a totally different place...

Huddersfield

"Seltjarnarnes is really nice. It's a suburb of Reykjavik and you can walk there from the city centre in an hour (or take the bus) but it feels like a totally different place..."

Ahhh thanks very much for that advice all appreciated for sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blue lagoon is worth a visit about 30/40 minutes away from Reykjavik and close to the airport.

The d*unk Rabbit is a good Irish bar with great atmosphere

January the temp will be as cold as minus 20 so wrap up and probably too cold to go whale /dolphin watching

Huddersfield

Cheers yeah I'm taking ny snowboarding clothing but will be buying S some upgraded gear too. That Irsih bar good been in there before and looking at the blue lagoon or sky lagoon

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

I've been 11 times but never set foot in an Irish bar there. Have enough of them here!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been 11 times but never set foot in an Irish bar there. Have enough of them here! "

Maybe they'd like to go for a drink in the evening to a place with some atmosphere

Or Microbar which is also a good bar that gets busy

» Add a new message to this topic