Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unlovers70Couple 46 weeks ago

Overseas

"Thinking of going next year ,

1, where the best best to book flysheet

3, best way to get from airport to say pattaya

4, best way to book rooms

"

For flights try Skyscanner, will give you a range of options. Before booking I'll go to particular airlines website to see if can get any cheaper with them direct.

Prebook a taxi. Should cost anything from 1200-1600 Baht. Airport taxis can be a rip off. Join a Facebook group such as Pattaya Oracle to ask for taxi contact details - there are loads to choose from. Give the taxi company your flight details and they will be waiting for you.

Hotels - all depends on your budget and also the location you want. Try Agoda or Booking. Com but do your research first as to what area you want to be as traffic can be a nightmare here.

We live here so feel free to PM if you have any more questions

By *hris 62 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

HEREFORD

"Thinking of going next year ,

1, where the best best to book flysheet

3, best way to get from airport to say pattaya

4, best way to book rooms

Thank you

For flights try Skyscanner, will give you a range of options. Before booking I'll go to particular airlines website to see if can get any cheaper with them direct.

Prebook a taxi. Should cost anything from 1200-1600 Baht. Airport taxis can be a rip off. Join a Facebook group such as Pattaya Oracle to ask for taxi contact details - there are loads to choose from. Give the taxi company your flight details and they will be waiting for you.

Hotels - all depends on your budget and also the location you want. Try Agoda or Booking. Com but do your research first as to what area you want to be as traffic can be a nightmare here.

We live here so feel free to PM if you have any more questions

"

By *lasgowJoeMan 46 weeks ago

glasgow

Just got back last week from my 22nd trip there and I'm going back again next month. As has been previously said i use skyscanner for flights i would say in my experience Qatar airways and Emirates are the best airlines to use. A taxi to pattaya is pretty easy you can get one for 1200 baht just Google taxi to pattaya there are lots of companies. They will ask your name, when you arrive and what your flight number is and will have someone waiting at arrivals with a card and your name on it. For accommodation I use airbnb for condos but if you are a first timer I would say use a hotel as they will take ladies id card if you are taking a lady friend to the room this helps you for security they will also phone your room when the lady leaves before giving her the id back ensuring everything is OK. Everyone is different but i prefer to stay around the soi buakhao area you have lots of restaurants, cafes bars and gogos around there and things like central festival mall is a 5 to 10 minute walk away and its near the 2nd road baht bus routeso it is next to everything you need. I hope this helps you pattaya is great fun night life is excellent.

By *over-manMan 45 weeks ago

motherwell

hi joe thanks for info could you mail me if you dont mind for more info please

By *lasgowJoeMan 45 weeks ago

glasgow

Hi mate couldn't send you a message as you have blocked guys

By *0mprestonstr8Man 44 weeks ago

preston

i fly qatar from manchester get afternoon or evenign flight out 2hrs stop over.but time u got off gone loo quick nip in duty free u back on next flight.i use a guy called mr yo taxi about 1200/1300baht to take me to pattaya.stay at a place called the classrooms hotel.its amusic bar and sports bar.if u book the hotel direct with them u get a vip card gets 5% off ur drinks but he more u spend it goes up.

3 areas to vist afternoon is soi6 lots of bars and girls look vids up on you tube.evening u got walking street which has bars gogos and nightclubs to vist.then there lk metro bars and gogos all over a small area.must vist kink agogo but head upstairs thats all i say.theres tree town round corner from there and soi7/8 area to off beach road.

one rule to follow do not make any plans to vist here there and everywhere as it will not happen go out enjoy urself and see whats happens.

for money if u know someone whos got soem spare thai baht get it off them.obly place to get money at the airport is superich exchange they are on the lvl where u can get a train straight into bkk.if u go pattaya use the tt exchange take cahs with u unmark no ripped bills.if ur using a card to get cash out ur goign to get charged 200baht a time which is £5 a go.

if u plan to go bkk find a hotel near nana plaza or any ofthe sois off Sukhumvit Road.this is one i stayed at few times changed names now but good Night Hotel Bangkok.if u taking ladiesback u will get charged a joiners fee for each one not sure on how much.but there is others who dont charge.

check pattaya addicts forums for things u like to know and aks and people will give u all the advice u need

By *ccasional guyMan 44 weeks ago

Hartley Whitney

Going in 3 weeks time to Ao Nang, will be there for 18 days. Any tips?

By *rSteve6Man 44 weeks ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

If you stay in Bangkok,Nana Hotel is good but Ruamchitt Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 13/15 is a bit cheaper and has Thermae cafe in the basement which is the best freelancer bar I've been anywhere in Thailand.

By *trideMan 44 weeks ago

Plymouth

Alternatively, try the Dynasty Inn, 50 metres past Nana Plaza, Sukhumvit Soi 4. It has a restaurant and an open, pavement-facing bar.

The Beer Garden on Sukhumvit Soi 7 is another freelancer bar. It has far fewer girls than Thermae, but they are all interested in western men, and you’re not hassled by little men in blue coats to buy a drink

By *over-manMan 44 weeks ago

motherwell

mail now joe

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Any advice on swinging clubs in Bangkok

By *aymamboMan 42 weeks ago

carlow

Heading there myself any advice appreciated

By *trideMan 42 weeks ago

Plymouth

I have written a seven-page newbies guide to the Bangkok sex scene, which you may find interesting. I’ll send you a copy if you allow messages from single men, or send me your email address.

By *hris 62 OP   Man 42 weeks ago

HEREFORD

"I have written a seven-page newbies guide to the Bangkok sex scene, which you may find interesting. I’ll send you a copy if you allow messages from single men, or send me your email address."

Sound good, do you know anything about pattaya to

By *trideMan 42 weeks ago

Plymouth

Sorry, Chis, no I don’t. I haven’t been there since the mid-eighties.

By *tokie62Man 40 weeks ago

stoke-on-trent

" Any advice on swinging clubs in Bangkok "
no swingers clubs in thailand[beggars belief] but plenty of fun to be found. the popular places are soi cowboy and nana plaza. use the find nearest feature on the app theres allways someone in town.

By *kexpatMan 40 weeks ago

kingston

plenty of fun to be had in Pattaya too. Any couples there during the next two weeks?

By *tokie62Man 40 weeks ago

stoke-on-trent

anyone seeking accommodation in Bangkok use booking.com or agoda.loads of choice you can get a 4star hotel for £50 a night(2,000)bhatt.ideally you want to be near either asoke or nana BTS as this is where the nightlife is.(you can walk from nana to asoke in ten mins)there must be over a hundred decent hotels in this area

By *trideMan 40 weeks ago

Plymouth

Look for hotels on or near the “odd side” of Sukhumvit, anywhere between Sois (roads) 1 and 23. Plus Soi 4, which is where I stay, in the Dynasty Inn – about 50 metres from the Nana Plaza pussy parade and go-go bars.

I like to be able to eat in the hotel so that I can charge the cost of my meals to the room. Many of the cheaper hotels don’t even have coffee shops or bars.

» Add a new message to this topic