FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Fuerteventura

Fuerteventura

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ix9six9 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Does anyone know the best nudist beach to go to in Fuerteventura and where to stay?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi we are looking to stay down Esquinoza beach way at a couple of hotels .. The Magic Life and also the club Jandia, they are both all inclusive and have naturist sections for sunbathing.

I also understand that the beaches are nudist friendly on the island and especially so around the Jandia region.

We are looking to see what the potential for some playtime on the beach is or at the hotel.

Maybe someone else can answer the last part.

Pete n poppy x

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

hiya....cant really help with the playtime issue...but am going to be in Jandia for a fortnight from wednesday......i can let you know what its like when i come back....E xx

By *inners4funCouple  over a year ago

widnes

We went to Corrolejo last year and are going again this year. The sand dunes go on for miles just outside the resorts and lots of naturists use them, and there is also lots of fun goes on, just beyond the beach hotels.

There is also a swinger friendly bar in the resort, where you can relax and chat to other swingers.

Hope this helps xx

"hiya....cant really help with the playtime issue...but am going to be in Jandia for a fortnight from wednesday......i can let you know what its like when i come back....E xx"

Thanks we are thinking of staying at magic life or club jandia at espinoza beach. xx

Weston-super-Mare

thanks for the help guys

you would be better going to the north of island el cottillo has some beautiful lagoons and there is usually some fun going on in the lobster pots also correljo sand dunes to the south of the two big hotels pleaty of daytime action there enjoy hope that helps

Weston-super-Mare

Thanks very helpful

» Add a new message to this topic