FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Gran canaria

Gran canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Off on holiday there in 2 weeks... Clubs? Advice anything we should know or anyone going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Avoid Eternity if you can.

By *eady_eddyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi,

I notice that you have been a member for just 2 wks (same as me). In the column on the left you will see a list of countries and also 'wordwide' you will find a lot of posts regarding Gran Canaria there. Your best bet is to type 'Gran Canaria' in the 'search forums' box also on the left hand side. It looks as if it is going to very busy when you go!!

By *eady_eddyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I just remembered, try 'maspalomas' as well!

By *avidjayCouple  over a year ago

Shannon

Venus and 2x2,especially,are excellent clubs,with the caveat that the age-group is generally 40plus.your best bet...for a similar age profile...is probably Eternity in the Nilo centre.Strongly supported by locals with the club starting to heave from midnight onwards.Our own personal choice is 2x2...terrific from thursday to Sunday night.

By *amnlisaCouple  over a year ago

letterkenny

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 21:57:44]

By *amnlisaCouple  over a year ago

letterkenny

Is there a problem with Eternity? Please tell us more.

Hi all!

We're in maspolomas now, but can't find the 2x2 club and not much info on their website. Is it still open and if so where exactly?! Thanks x

"Hi all!

We're in maspolomas now, but can't find the 2x2 club and not much info on their website. Is it still open and if so where exactly?! Thanks x"

lots of bi places there can't swing a cat for them.love the place.maspolmas.vanilla.need the gumbo centre .poppycx

By *sland CoupleCouple  over a year ago

jersey

2x2 is in the Sandia centre a few minutes walk from the Cita, or just get a taxi. It's down the stairs then straight on and follow the signs.

What's wrong with Eternity, nice club and nice guys that run it, mainly Spanish so speaking some would help and best at weekends.

We found 2x2 to be a fun club but we didnt like the owners we found they had far to much to say and we wouldnt go there again, the people there on saturday night last where mostly 40 plus which suited us.

Venus we found to be really nice clean freindly and we will definetly be going there again.

We did enjoy the swingers bar down stairs in the cita center bigger spotless and the owners being quite the opposite very freindly and very helpful with ideas of places to go clubs etc.

'Come back bar' well it is what it is, freindly busy very small, everybody seems to rave about it!

By *sland CoupleCouple  over a year ago

jersey

Why didn't you like the owners, we have always found them to be cool.

2x2 was the first club we ever went in, not where it is now, used to be smaller in the Cita.

Chris always looks after us, several times we have stayed after it closed and had free shots with him, Angel and Katie, and after he gets us a cab, waits with us until it's arrived and then helps me up the stairs with my d*unken one.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 23:16:03]

chelmsford

"Why didn't you like the owners, we have always found them to be cool.

2x2 was the first club we ever went in, not where it is now, used to be smaller in the Cita.

Chris always looks after us, several times we have stayed after it closed and had free shots with him, Angel and Katie, and after he gets us a cab, waits with us until it's arrived and then helps me up the stairs with my d*unken one."

chelmsford

Chris always looks after us, several times we have stayed after it closed and had free shots with him, Angel and Katie, and after he gets us a cab, waits with us until it's arrived and then helps me up the stairs with my d*unken one. "

chelmsford

Chris always looks after us, several times we have stayed after it closed and had free shots with him, Angel and Katie, and after he gets us a cab, waits with us until it's arrived and then helps me up the stairs with my d*unken one. "

I will get this right in a minute!! Yes we have had the same experience with Chris and Katie and Angel. Horses for courses and everyone's experience is different of different clubs/bars. Just enjoy!

"We found 2x2 to be a fun club but we didnt like the owners we found they had far to much to say and we wouldnt go there again, the people there on saturday night last where mostly 40 plus which suited us.

Venus we found to be really nice clean freindly and we will definetly be going there again.

We did enjoy the swingers bar down stairs in the cita center bigger spotless and the owners being quite the opposite very freindly and very helpful with ideas of places to go clubs etc.

'Come back bar' well it is what it is, freindly busy very small, everybody seems to rave about it!

"

I go 15 April and have seen pics of Venus club and think it may suit me. Is there an admission fee? Thx

» Add a new message to this topic