FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > pattaya

pattaya

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,off to pattaya for 18 nights,get there 11th april,anybody in town for a meet up,also any know any decent accomodation between 500-1000 bht a night preferably close to 2nd road,south to central patts x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anybody going over there around the same time?

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

Hi.I've ben going to Pattaya for quite a few years now and initially went on package holidays.

However for the last few years I've just booked a flight and done the hotel separately as it works out cheaper and I usually stay in places that don't charge extra for taking a lady back for the night.

I've been staying at a small hotel called 18 Coins which is on Soi Buakhao which is about 100 yards back from Second Rd and between South and Central Pattaya.

Google it under 18 Coins,Pattaya.

Unfortunately I'm not going until the end of June this year but if you need any further info,pm me.Always happy to help. Steve

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh its 650 baht per night and taxi from airport for 1600 baht

Cheers for info,I've been going to patts since 2000 but have always stayed near cosy beach(now russian town),havnt been over for 3 years so just checking ideas.cheers so far,I know 18 coins and looking at sutus court over the road.as for soi 6,I know the queen vic well and have spent many a long afternoon in jack tar bar lol

Hopefully all sorted now,looks like soi lk area.cheers.

Anybody out in pattaya for songkran

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Cheers for info,I've been going to patts since 2000 but have always stayed near cosy beach(now russian town),havnt been over for 3 years so just checking ideas.cheers so far,I know 18 coins and looking at sutus court over the road.as for soi 6,I know the queen vic well and have spent many a long afternoon in jack tar bar lol"

» Add a new message to this topic