FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Skiathos

Skiathos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

Hi

After spending our last half a dozen holidays in Gran Canaria, we're very tempted to try a different location this year and Skiathos seems to look pretty good.

What we want I suppose is a holiday with swinging (if possible) rather than a swinging holiday if that makes sense and would really appreciate any advice/suggestions/feedback from people who've visited and had fun before.

We're looking at Golden Beach (I think) at Koukanaries early July this summer.

Thanks in advance for your help folks

S & K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elaxchillcuMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Nice friendly place the golden beach always have had nice meals there but we prefare to stay at the muses little banana beach is the naturist beach that we luv but not a easy walk best way is over the rocks from big banana never had any fun there ever when we have stayed till the sunset we seen a little action once in the six years we have been going not as cheap as the canaries for meals and drinks are at least 5 euros coffee or alcohol still still luv the place for relaxing and the people are luvly have a nice hol any more info don't hesitate to ask enjoy JOhn

Chester

Thanks John - is the Little Banana easy to find?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there is 50 yard long little banana which is an extension at the end of the clothed big banana with boom boom tavernas.

and there is the 400 yard long small banana about a mile away with its own taverna.

first time i went i thought i had found small banana but hadnt i was on the bit at the end of big banana.

i've only seen action after everyone has gone home.

both are easy to find once you know there are two beaches. and if you find one of them, chances are talking to someone will reveal where the other one is.

cheshire

Plenty of sign posts as I said go on to big banana turn right and go to the rocks follow the rocks round and you will come on to little banana everyone nude and there is a taverna half way along the 2 sunbeds and parasols are 8euro for the day there are two areas on the end where you can just put towel down and a parasol but it does get hot also don't go after the 25 July all the young Greeks holiday there just a lot busier and noisy plus they tend to have costumes on hav fun JOhn

By *reekislandCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

The small part of the beach at the end of big banana will def NOT be naturist from 2013 - a new taverna is being built right above it with steps down to the beach. Little banana continues to be naturist but there are others where you can also get naked - google "skiathos naturist" and you will find some info about other nude beaches on our site of the same name. Golden Beach is not bad & a decent location but there are better places in Koukounaries. Let us know if you need any places checked out...

Swindon

KandS69 forgot to say that we live on Skiathos & on that site you will find directiuons with photos of how to get to little banana beach...enjoy your holiday & let us know if you would like to meet for a drink while you are here

Chester

Thanks guys - hope you don't mind we've messaged you with some questions

shame about the tiny beach being non nude as we found it very easy to get chatting. and thats the one we saw action.

we have parked our jeep and scooter to within 20 yards of small banana. last year we rode our scooter down to the beach. steep climb back up.

got some funny pics of me an the missus nude on the scooter, but with our helmets on.

nice site btw, if only i could persuade my wife to stay at your place!!!

she does like her massage.

Swindon

We also have a non naturist version of the site if you are interested & would like to show her & massage is available to anyone - not just those staying with us

Chester

We've booked and will be there from July 10th to 24th .......can't wait

cheshire

Enjoy the island going to fuerteventura this year in dec for 3 weeks but if we see a last minute hol in Skiathos for a measly week we will b there enjoy Skiathos and any friends you meet there john

By *ealtopcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near york

you'll love skiathos, we found a few other beaches around koukounaries to walk to where you can strip off & no one bothers you - hidden beach at the end, and mandraki, although we spent most of the time on little banana

Chester

Thanks Guys

Saw you're post that you're going end of June so you'll probably be gone before we arrive sadly

xx

By *ealtopcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near york

yes it's looking that way I'm sure you'll like the place that much you'll want to return again, so maybe we may be there in the future at the same time xx

last june we found the large asselinos beach big enough to find our own space and had sex of some form on the beach everyday.

but alas only with ourselves. .

By *utumnloversCouple  over a year ago

York (ish)

"We also have a non naturist version of the site if you are interested & would like to show her & massage is available to anyone - not just those staying with us"

Mr A can vouch for the massages!!!

Looking forward to seeing you two very soon xx

Swindon

Will be great to see you both again & have you stay with us once more. Looking forward to the first night at Green Park with you & the other two. Will put the gazebo up in the garden for the 4 of you if you like this year - will save the mozzie bites!

York (ish)

Oh yes the mozzies!!... little buggars left us with plenty of lumpy memories of our playtime in the garden haha!!

Roll on 15th June and 2 weeks of bliss!

By *riptyxoCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

[Removed by poster at 18/05/13 12:45:00]

By *riptyxoCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

We will be at Skiathos 19 to 23 June, will be glad to take part in hedonic games

I will be there from the 19th July for 2 weeks and cannot wait its my 3rd time on the island

By *eitooCouple  over a year ago

NOTTM

Hi guys we will be in skiathos from the 19th july for 2 weeks. x

Hi I will be overlapping you....if you know what I mean xx

NOTTM

Happy to meet up if you are a couple,no single guys x

Alas there will be no meet for me then...shame but understand torally as everyone is looking for something different on here, hope you have a great holiday I cant wait to get there x

Chester

Counting the days now

Off to the beach here today to get our all over tans started

Xx

Chester

Ths time next week we'll be there

NOTTM

Keep the sunbeds warm

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

"Ths time next week we'll be there "

Tried to PM you Skiathos nude beach details but you block men

Hiya, heard little banana beach is no longer nudist as they have built another taverna there. I've been going to Skiathos for many years and remember when both Banana beaches were nudist beaches.

York (ish)

Little Banana is still nudist but Big Banana is no longer.... Little banana is now quite busy but still great fun.

We have just had a fantastic two weeks there.

Skiathos is a nice place to go. I will be staying near Skiathos town for 5 weeks from 24/7/13. Will be popping into King and Queen in Skiathos town a few times in August. I usualy go to a beach just before Xanemos beach. There is a car park and lots of telegraph posts. It is dead quiet there. But if it is a windy day the waves can be quite high.

Chester

Little Banana was definitely clothing optional with 80%+ of people happily naked. Sadly most seemed to be naturists and not swingers but we had a great time

By *uncher01Man  over a year ago

swansea

Anyone coming out late sept 2014?

We are planning a trip first week in sept staying at the mandriki boutique hotel

By *aguarsCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Towards end of june 14 days

Swindon

Hope you have a great time while you are here on Skiathos - where are you staying?

Stayed there a few years ago and saw very little in the way of playing tho were some nudists

By *atinLovers69Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

WE have been to Skiathos many times. There are plenty of beaches you can get nude on and have some fun. Some are only reached by boat, but they are cheap enough to rent and adds a lot more fun to the holiday.

One of our favourite beaches is one just on the right as you head up to the beach at the end of the runway. You have to walk down a steep pathway to get to it, but there are always nudes there, and we have never been there and not had sex, and not been watched. PM us if you want more info.

» Add a new message to this topic