FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > offered high paying job in romania ! help please :)

offered high paying job in romania ! help please :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can anyone tell me what its like in romania for nightlife and swinging or do they even swing might be movin there on sat any help please thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck. Very conservative, very poor and advised to be very careful when out....anywhere. Went there for a week travelling, when we went back to where we were living and told peeps where we'd been they were aghast!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

where you going in romania? because there are rough places and places that are quite nice tbh. i like Bucharest but there are the places to avoid there plus you have the "romanian mafia" gangs but you leave them alone and they leave you alone, thier generally not interested in foreiners who are not there "doing buisness" Constanta is a great place for nightlife but its like thier main beach resort so there are a lot of romanians there on holiday during the summer plus there is another large presence of the "romanian mafia" gangs.

The place i enjoyed the most when i stayed there was a place called Medgidia. its a really nice place and it does have a small nightclub centre, even though it is a bit of a rundown town , the people are very friendly there and most go out of thier way to help you and make sure that you have a good time while your there.

Another place i stayed was Timisoara, that was an experience, not bad though, but the people seem completely different from anywhere else in romania, i was told its because there is a large population of Ethnic Gypsys there, but it is a really nice place that doe stand out in my mind.

Ive been there a few times and only ever had 1 bad experience, and that was in bucharest on a stag weekend but it was due to one from our party kicking off after too much booze, one thing i will say about romanians they stick together haha

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

Romania like all other countrys in the word haves good and bad. Bucharest like London like Any other capital is bad bad bad but there are lot’s of city big medium small with beautiful night life nice people and most important at all dangerous. If i would be a foreigner and i would like to party i would go in some places from Bucharest, Constan?a and Craiova.

A recomandation from my self is Iasi , try this city and you will love it. A historycal full of stundents open for lot’s of fun If they start to know u.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Romania like all other countrys in the word haves good and bad. Bucharest like London like Any other capital is bad bad bad but there are lot’s of city big medium small with beautiful night life nice people and most important at all dangerous. If i would be a foreigner and i would like to party i would go in some places from Bucharest, Constan?a and Craiova.

A recomandation from my self is Iasi , try this city and you will love it. A historycal full of stundents open for lot’s of fun If they start to know u. "

Just what I wanted to hear. I am meeting a Tinder date who returned to Romania during the pandemic and she's invited me to Iasi. It looks nice but I was also looking for some wild nights so it's looking good

» Add a new message to this topic