FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Lanzarote 9to12th Nov Vanilla hotel 2 nts then Spice 3 nts

Lanzarote 9to12th Nov Vanilla hotel 2 nts then Spice 3 nts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AandM OP   Couple  over a year ago

SPAIN.. Not UK

We are staying in Lanzarote Puerto del Carmen 7th and 8th November in either parque Tropical or Plaza Azul then off to Spice again 9th to 12th November.

I have narrowed the hotel choice down to 2 possibles for 7th and 8th and told JA there is a meeting with a Fab couple set up in one of them. (I have been a little sly as the meeting has not been set up)(get in touch, perhaps it could be with you).

Without the knowledge of which hotel has the meeting set up she must now choose. She is willing to do the meeting if she makes (what she would consider to be) the wrong choice.

Although she has not yet gone the whole way with swinging, she is definitely finding this idea fun and has agreed she will choose the hotel in the next day or so.

Please get in touch if you are in Lanzarote at the same time. Perhaps you could be the couple we meet. No promises that she will loose her swing virginity if we meet up but it should be fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxtonMan  over a year ago

birmingham

hiya, before sending you a pm I would like to ask you if before introducing myself properly to you would you consider making an exception in your age range and open till 30 not 31... I would be by your same dates aswell and i thinkk that it would be interesting to at least let you know a bit more of me so you can decide of meeting or not.

SPAIN.. Not UK

7 sleeps to go

SPAIN.. Not UK

6 sleeps. Cant wait to get away from this garbage weather

» Add a new message to this topic